Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx felt sick. He knew he had agreed to this, and that Sapph needed his help. But he was nervous. He hated leaving Jamie for a week, much less six months. He had his bag ready, and he was being a bit clingy. He had been basically attached to Jamie for days now, whining anytime they had to be apart for too long. He was still hanging onto Jamie now as he was waiting for his sister to come pick him up. He was a lot closer than he really needed to be, clinging to his husband.

Though he knew it would be alright, there was nothing about saying goodbye that was easy. His husband would be going on a trip for six months and he'd just have to be okay with being alone for that time. He could do it. But it wasn't easy to say goodbye. He was glad for how much Onyx had wanted to hug, cuddle, snuggle over the last few days, enjoying the physical and emotional closeness this provided. But now, they were mere minutes away from Sapphire arriving and he was going to need to say goodbye. He pepper little kisses to Onyx's face. "Come back to me in one piece okay," he said, "No heroics you little gryffindor,"

Onyx giggled, his eyes watery. He sniffled a little, catching Jamie's lips in a kiss and reaching up to run his fingers into Jamie's hair. "Me? What about you? I'm just traipsing around with my sisters equipment while she does fancy photographer things. You are the one that's going to have all those bludgers knocking into you while I'm gone. Don't go falling off your broom again while I'm gone," He pouted, snuggling impossibly closer. He let out a heavy sigh. "God, I miss you so much already and I'm not even out the door," He whined, hiding his face in Jamie's neck.

Jamie kissed Onyx back and gave a little frown as he pulled out. He knew he was more likely to get hit or injured. "I won't get more injured than at any other point," he countered, at least he always knew what he was getting into with quidditch, with Onyx he had no idea. He wrapped his arms around Onyx tighter and sighed along with him. "Sammmme," he complained, "But you're gonna have such a good time, and Sapphire is going to take good care of you and you'll see so many amazing things, I can't wait to hear about it when you come back," he didn't want Onyx to change his mind about it, in all of their sadness over saying goodbye.

Onyx pouted at Jamie, shaking his head. "I don't like all those quidditch bruises at any other point, why should I like them more now? When I won't be here to massage your back or rub your shoulders or make you food or cuddle you and run my fingers through your hair or cuddle you in a warm bubble bath when you're sore," Onyx's heart twisted in his chest and without noticing he'd started crying. His lip quivered and he shook his head. He knew he'd agreed to go, and he knew it would be alright, but he hated the thought of Jamie not being in his life for so long. He whined, leaning in and nuzzling into Jamie's neck, whispering a long line of sweet nothings, clinging to his husband.

Jamie gave a little smile, "I'll save them all for when you get back then?" he joked lightly, but he knew he would miss just being able to sit with him, to just be able to have a quiet night with him on the sofa after a difficult day. He tightened his grip around the man as he began crying and nuzzling into his neck. "It'll be over in a flash," nhe assured him quietly, but just held on close, savouring this moment, this feeling, knowing that any minute Sapphire would be knocking on his door to take Onyx away.

Onyx's brow furrowed at the snarky comment. He leaned back, pouting visibly. "No, you can't do that!" he reached over to brush Jamie's hair back, letting his fingers trail down the mans jaw. "I'm going to have you very occupied when I get back." He tried to tease Jamie, giving him a shaky smile.

He snuggled in closer, clinging a little tighter to his husband. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you so much. I'm going to miss you every second I'm gone," he whined gently. Onyx knew Sapphire was going to be there soon, but he hoped she was late. He knew he had agreed, but he was so reluctant to let go of Jamie.

Jamie laughed lightly, and nodded, "I can't wait," he told him. He would be happily occupied when Onyx was back. he'd take a whole week off training to be able to spend the time with him. He wasn't going to let him out of his sight when he first got back. He nodded and held Onyx close. "I love you too," he whispered, saying it over and over just unable to stop himself from reminding Onyx how much he loved him. Then there was a knock at the door. Sapphire was probably giving them some warning rather than walking in. He met Onyx's gaze and leaned in for one last long passionate kiss before the man had to go.

Onyx was crying fully now, clinging to Jamie. He tried to stay quiet, wanting to listen to Jamie's voice and sear it into his mind to hold on to while he was away. He tensed as he heard the knock on the door, shaking his head immediately at the sound. "No," he whined, kissing Jamie back desperately. He tangled both hands in Jamie's hair, unwilling to pull away. "No, no no," He ran his nose along Jamie's jaw, shaking. "When I bought the ring I was so sure I would never have to say goodbye again, I hate saying goodbye to you, it's so hard, I don't wanna go," he complained, peppering kisses over Jamie's skin.

He whined. He didn't want to leave. But he knew better. Sapphire would be in to drag him out if he didn't leave. Reluctantly, he pulled himself up and out of Jamie's arms. He let out a shaky sigh, lingering more than he needed to. He hesitated, looking at the beautiful engagement ring on his hand. He bit his lip and gently took the ring off. "I... don't want anything to happen to this." He admitted gently, stepping closer again and gingerly placing his ring in Jamie's hand. "Look after it for me?" He pleaded, turning his biggest, saddest blue eyes to his husband.

Jamie tightened his hold how he could and let himself lean into every single touch he gave, every kiss. Unfortunately though he did just have to eventually stop. He stood up as Onyx did. and then took the engagement ring, he could sense why though he hesitated, since it was easily replaceable, but he figured this was probably a way for Onyx to ensure he had something to come back to, someone, something...Jamie tightened his grasp around it and nodded. "Of course my sweet husband," he told him, eyes welling at how sad his husband looked. "I will keep it next to my heart," he assured him, while watching as Onyx then left.

Onyx whimpered, hovering close for a moment. "I love you, mon chiot," he whispered. He lingered another moment, squeezing Jamie's hands in his and stealing a final kiss before moving towards the door. He picked up his bag, opening the door. He stopped, turning back to look at his husband. Onyx would have gone back, wanting just one more hug, but his sister reached in and grabbed him. "Hi Jamie, bye Jamie," She called. Onyx yelped as she yanked him outside, closing the door behind him and apparating them away once he was in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back