Saying Goodbye At The End Of Term

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa entered the Great Hall, her long blonde hair swishy down her back.
Larissa's eyes were sparkling blue and she wore her special long black robes with the Slytherin logo.
She smiled as she sat down next to some other Slytherins and she awaited the food which would soon appear on the table.

Hoshi ploped herself down on the Slytherin table just because she knew that A) No one would care is she did and B ) No one would do anything if she did. She was Slytherin after all and had every right to sit at her own houses table no matter what the Glam Squad said. Hoshi smiled wide when she saw who she had sat across to. "The year went by and I'm still here." She said happely to her friend. "How are you?" She asked Larissa while taking up a bowl of food. Hoshi had chosen to look like a walking Slytherin banner. Her corset seemed to be made of the Slytherin crest while the skirt was green. The detached sleeves and stalking where sliver and green. Her chunky boots where sliver too. The only thing that didn't match was her hair which she had dyed and shocking blue.

Larissa grinned at Hoshi. She loved the frequent changes in Hoshi's hair colour.
"Not bad," Larissa said, reaching out for a bowl while keeping her eyes on Hoshi's stunning new look.
"I can't believe it's already been a year!" Larissa said as she reached mindlessly into her bowl. A cold piece of chicken was the first thing she found. Larissa rolled her eyes, pushed the bowl aside and picked up a ruby red apple which she began to munch on.
".. I suppose.." Larissa said between mouthfuls, "..That it felt a lot quicker because I was less distracted.." At this point, Larissa beamed at Hoshi.
"So, are we doing a Hoshi style end to the year?"

Baron and Peeves reunite at the end of the school year. Hope you don't mind, Larissa. :)

Hadan had just been passing through, her hair in curls. Her crimson eyes were not pleased with the House Cup being awarded to some other house other than Slytherin. They had come in last place. It displeased her greatly. She noticed Hoshi, and smiled faintly. She took a seat, and found herself beside her mentee. She made sure her hair was out of her white face, and her arms, draped with Slytherin robes, were folded on the table. "Changed your hair again, I see." Hadan smirked slightly. She had no room to talk, really. Her hair color faded to a dark brown, and it had grown out a lot. Her naturally cold gaze went to the girl across from Hoshi. Her eyes narrowed slightly, wondering if she knew the girl. "You seem familiar." It was obvous that she was irritated over something.

Larissa looked towards the girl who'd just joined them.
"Hmm.." Larissa said in thought before her eyes widened, "Oh!" She said suddenly, "Hadan, isn't it? We met in.." Larissa lowered her voice, "Knockturn Alley."
Larissa munched again on her apple. "You stopped your grandad killing me and that Gryffindor girl." Larissa grinned at the memory.

Hoshi caught sight of Hadan a marvaled at how her mentor carried herself. It didn't stop her from getting up and bowing at the middle. "Hadan-senpie. Yes my hair is the same color it was when school first started." She said with a bright smile. She knew that Hadan had reseved news of her birthday party she would be thowing over the summer and hoped that she could attend. She would get to meet her twin though she wasn't sure what kind of impression he would make on her.

She sat back down and grabed a golblet of Pumpkin juice. She drank deeply from it but not in disrespecful way. "And I told you about her. Lissy-chan friend, from mate and member of the Goth-Squad." She said as a sort of joke. Since she was calling the others the Glam squad she might as well call them the oppocet. She looked at Larissa and nodded meaning that she did had a plan for the next to last day of school.

Larissa grinned and munched thoroughly on her apple.
She couldn't wait for a bit of 'Hoshi Magic'.

Hadan nodded when the girl, Larissa, mentioned her name. Hadan bit her lip slightly, and hopefully no one else heard what Larissa said. "Let's keep that memory in secret for now. My grandfather is...away on business." She hoped that Larissa would understand what she was talking about. Hadan's gazed locked onto Hoshi, and smiled genuinely, "Hm, I think it was green the first time I saw you. When I actually returned to the castle." Hadan glanced back at Larissa. Remembering distinctively. She had helped out that Liberty girl, against Toni. That was classic, when Hadan snuck up on her. A smirk played on her lips as she reflected that fond memory. "A Goth-Squad?" Her eyebrow raised slightly. She had never heard of any squads.

Larissa nodded. She could guess roughly what Hadan meant.
Larissa smiled. "Better than the Glam Squad." Larissa said cheerfully as she placed the remains of her apple on the table.

Hoshi shook her head. "It was blue when I first walked into Hogwarts then dyed it green when I found out I was a Slytherin." She said. She had been trying to show just how much she liked being a Slytherin. "I had to do it. I keep calling that group of second years the Glam Squad. Not an insult really I just needed something to call them but they took it as one. I'm sure that you've heard the hissing coming from some of the seats when me or Adira come into the room. You'd think there was a invasion of cats in our common room." She said with a slight smirk. She was calling the girls kittens because after thier first inital fight none of them had even come close to trying to confront her and Adira. She had recruted Larissa because she knew that she had a fondness for making people suffer like she did.

Hadan nodded, understanding. The Glam Squad? She had never heard of them. Hadan picked up a fruit, an orange, and twisted it around in her pale hands. "Strange, I was a bit busy over the months. That reminds me, Hoshi, I never told you about the two fights I was in. With that purple eyed maggot, Lurken." Hadan had no emotion on her face. It was really a one sided fight, since the girl never fought back. "Who are the members of the Glam Squad? Or rather, who hangs around them?" She looked at both Hoshi and Larissa, her curiosity overwhelming.

Hoshi's eyes went wide. "Purple eyed... Oh no you mean Glamie Abbey? That's girl is just hanging around them because I think they are sort of nice to her. Then there's the hive mother Isabella and her clone Alyssa. There's a first year in the fold too but I haven't even bothered to learn her name." She said shaking her head. Really she hadn't. She couldn't bothered with someone like that. "You know haven't you where in a fight with Abbey or should I say where you in a massicer with Abbey because I'm sur no one can fight you and say that they won." She said with a smirk on on face. She had compleat confidence in her friend and mentor. In Hoshi's eyes Hadan could do anything.

Hadan shrugged slightly. "Yeah, her." Hadan also could not believe her ears when she heard who was the leader. Isabella? Isabella was nice to her. As well as gotten along with Hadan too. Her expression did not change much at all. She did not want to put on a confused face. Isabella did have great fashion sense, even if it wasn't her style. She listened once more when Hoshi spoke, and a laugh escaped her. "I do know a lot of fighting techniques. Along with a few handy spells. She was just more like a dummy than fighting an actual person. It was like she wanted me to win, or she was just too weak to fight me off." Hadan had full intentions of serving that maggot the definition of pain. Physical or no. However, first, Hadan had to gain control of her own anger.

Larissa sighed heavily.
"I have to go home in a few days," she said in a cold voice, "I have to go back to that empty house with my stupid mother." Larissa scowled at the thought and sipped at some pumpkin juice. A boy nearby stood up and Larissa watched him leave the Great Hall before he'd even had pudding.
She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back