Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii Merrythought stood in front of the mirror in her dorm room brushing her shoulder length blonde hair one last time. Butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach as she checked over everything one last time. It was her last Yule Ball with Azerail and she wanted to look beautiful. Just calm down. You know he thinks your beautiful. Believe it for once. Dannii told herself taking a deep breath. Dannii slipped on her sneakers, no matter how perfect she wanted to be she just couldn't bring herself to wear heels, and headed down to meet her boyfriend in the entrance hall.

Dannii hitched up her dress way past her ankles and sped walked down 4 flights of stairs. Thank Merlin Hufflepuffs are in the middle of the castle. It would suck to be a Ravenclaw right now Dannii thought as she jumped down the last two stairs and into the entrance hall. Couples and singles alike were gathering in the large room all trying to get into the Great Hall at the same time. Thank-fully after the Head Masters speech it cleared out a little and Dannii began looking around to see if she could spot her date.

Azerail Varius hoped that he looked decent enough, but what he hated about this outfit were his shoes. He shook his head at them, knowing full and well that his brother Grezhen picked them out. He had looked for tags and all to return them but no, there was nothing. This was his last Yule Ball and the Head Boy had to make a special appearance. It was a given on who he was coming here with and that was his girlfriend, Dannii Merrythought. Azerail loved her with every ounce of his being, but with the NEWTs on, he had less free time than he would have liked. But this year, it was not as hard on him as the OWLs were because he had less classes to worry about. After he had left the dungeons, his tall form made it around the castle before he ended up at the Yule Ball entrance, which was the usual Great Hall. He had not ever missed one, not even his first year where he met another Hufflepuff girl that he never really liked or even remembered her name. After hearing Roman Ivo tell them to have fun, Azerail began looking around for his date. Then he saw the sixth year Prefect. She looked stunning. Azerail felt his tongue go dry as per usual, so he quickly got a small bottle of water from within his jacket and finally approached her. "Dannii, you look...amazing," Azerail murmured, his voice coming from her left.

Dannii whipped around heard Azerail speak her name. She had been looking for him on the wrong side of the room. Her stomach twisted into the familiar knots she felt whenever she was with him. "Thanks, you look pretty damn good yourself." Dannii replied, with a wink, a large smile forming on her lips. Because both Azerail and Dannii were in newt classes now, and both had duties as Prefect and Head Boy, they didn't have as much time to hang out as Dannii would have liked, so she planned to make tonight count. "Guess what? We can actually dance tonight with out me almost killing myself," Dannii said lifting up her dress a little to reveal her sneakers, "I finally gave up on heels." It was a huge relief to Dannii, and her feet, not to have to wear those wretched things. She honestly didn't understand why she worn them. Well they could be a little useful right now she thought looking up at her extremely tall date.

A heavy shade of red flowed over his cheeks when she said that he looked pretty good. Azerail was not really accustomed to cursing actually, except for Hell, but then again, he had never been around Leviathan when he was ticked off. Azerail hoped that Dannii would be the next Head Girl, but by that point, he would no longer be at the school which kind of scared him actually. Though time to themselves were limited, tonight was something different, it was like taking a day off. Azerail glanced down to see that she was wearing tennis shoes, to which he laughed softly. The only purpose that they seemed to hold for Azerail in his mind was making someone taller than they should be. Azerail replied, "That is excellent, because I kind of gave up on them from the moment I looked at them." Smiling warmly, he could hear the music playing, and he held out a hand for his date to take. "Care to dance?" Now that she was in more comfortable shoes, he figured that it would be a lot easier for her to get around like that. Honestly, Azerail wondered how she handled being in the NEWT classes, being Prefect and handling the Quidditch team, like he could talk though. He may not be Captain, but he was still apart of the team as well.

Dannii laughed when Azerail began to blush. He was just too adorable. She rolled her eyes when Azerail said he had given up on them long ago but accepted his offer to dance and followed Azerail out onto the dance floor. Well what do ya know, dancing is actually fun when you don't feel like your feet are trying to kill you. She thought happily. After a few minutes of dancing a slow song began to play and Dannii stepped closer to Azerail and warped her arms around his neck. Dannii figured now was as good as time as any. "Hey, how would you like to meet my Aunt Muriel?" Dannii asked, "shes been asking to meet you for ages," she added with a small smile. Actually Muriel's exact words were 'You bring that boy to me over Christmas break or I'll break out of this hospital and meet him myself'.

Azerail was as innocent as they came, and that was saying something compared to how his families were. His older brothers all had plenty of spawns by now, and Azerail, though young, still had no idea if he wanted to be a dad at all. Azerail was glad that he did not look like an utter fool out on the dance floor. Because that was just unnecessary for a Head Boy to act. He continued to move with Dannii and then a slow song came on. This was Azerail's favorite part actually. Placing his hands on her waist, gently, he listened to her question. At first, he did not know what to say when she said that her aunt had been asking for him for ages. Perhaps he should be flattered? But no, he was actually nervous. Meeting the family was a huge thing, and being from the family he was, good thing he did not have their last name! Azerail smiled, "Sure, would love to meet her." Azerail smiled down at the Hufflepuff Prefect. "Asking about me for ages? I guess you must talk all about me to her." He winked before laughing softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back