Sasha Harris

Sasha Harris

Basics

images

Sasha Mikayla Harris
Brown hair, slightly taller than the average 11 year old, Wide brown eyes, fragile looking figure.

Mother
images

Kaytlin Maria Harris
Brown hair, about 5''5, brown eyes, just over average weight.

Father

images

Ashley Justin Harris
Brown messy gair, Brown eyes, skinny figure (Almost fragile but with muscles)

Siblings

images

Alice Hayley Harris
Brown, straight hair, wide brown eyes, Figure chunkier than her sisters.

Life
Lives in Masterton
Mixed blood

Magics

Patronus would be a cat, memory is hanging with Alice
Boaggart would be losing Alice
Animagus would be a small balck tiffany cat
In the mirror of Erised Sasha would see herself with a her family around her and poeple serving her without her having responsibilities

Dear Diary,
Today daddy tried to say I couldn't have this lush top. It was funny to watch, I actually laughed. In the end he gave in, like we both knew he would. Then Alice and I went to the Library, because that's the ONLY place she will go anymore now we're starting school. I can't believe I'm going to a different school than her. My silly little sister thinks that the silly french school is better than Hogwarts. I can't believe we're going to be split up. It's so sad.

Yours off to shop
S.M.H
xxxxx

HIYA!

1. Why don't you go to Beauxbatons with your sister?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. Why would your patronus be a cat? Do you think 'hanging with Alice' would be a strong enough memory to create a patronus?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Why would your animagus form be a cat, and why that kind?
9. Do you think you are spoilt? Do you ever feel guilty about getting everything you want?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
11. What WOULDN'T you do for your sister (like a life or death situation)?
12. Are both your parents magic?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

Hello!!

1. Beaubatons is for pansies in her opinion, she sees it as a poncey school.

2. Sasha likes street dancing, that's her main hobby but she also enjoys shopping and watching rough sports.

3. Cats appear cute and nice but can be sly and sneaky. Hanging out with her sister are Sasha's happiest moment so far.

4. Her perfect enemy would be someone who is completely moody, unwilling to have any fun, hates manipulation, likes happy and nice things (no horror or rough sports) and insults her lots.

5. She would choose to go deaf, it would probably make her depressed at first but she would slowly get used to it and like the fact that she can tell what other people are saying (lipreading) but they can't undersand sign language.

6. Yes, it's a dare and she likes to think that she only livbes once so why not.

7. Not sure yet, it has to be something that isn't too much work.

8. For the same reason as her patronus. Plus, tiffany cats are gorgeous.

9. Yes, Sasha is extremely spoilt due to her daddy being wrapped around her little finger. She doesn't feel guit, ever.

10.There really hasn't been anything hard in her life, she has been spoilt and leads a cushy life so far. The hardest thing wouldn've been choosing to go to a different school as Alice. Before that it would've been throwing out her favourite shoes when she grew out of them.

11. There is nothing Sasha wouldn't do for Alice. If it came down to it, she would rather shoot herself than see Alice die.

12. Yes, but her mother is muggleborn.

Hope that helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back