Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
I just want to sit and stare at you
tumblr_mbe5nnu85l1rx6b45o2_500.gif

Cuz I'm in love with you

you will never know, what it means, to love me ;

full name Sarah Cyrilla Keith
significance Sarah's first name comes from Hebrew origin and it means princess or lady of high ranking. Sarah likes her first name because she feels that it represents her perfectly, as she is rather spoiled, and she likes to think of herself as a little princess that everyone should bow down to
Her middle name comes from Greek origin and means to be proud or to lord over others. Sarah, even though liking the meaning of her middle name, is not too fond of the name itself and has not shared it with anyone
Her last name is of Scottish and Gaelic origin and means battlefield
nicknames Sars (only Naomi was allowed to call her that)
origin Sarah was born in Auckland, New Zealand and has grown up in that area
birthday May 29th, 2020
gender Female
orientation Heterosexual
hometown Born in Auckland, New Zealand
residence Paris, France
languages English
blood status Unknown
alliance Neutral
relationship status Happily Engaged

I wanna know you, what's hiding behind this wall ;

7 words Loud, B*tchy, Ambitious, Confident, Protective, Sarcastic, Intimidating
personality Loud- If you can't see me, you can definitely hear me
B*tchy- You have to prove your worth to me
Ambitious- I have big dreams
Confident- I'm definitely not shy
Protective- The only person I'm ever protective of is my little sister
Sarcastic- Not everyone understands my sense of humour
Intimidating- If I don't like you, you better get out of my way
likes Shopping, Quidditch, Her sister, People like her, shoes, getting what she wants
dislikes Nerds, bugs, annoying people, people that whine, people who think differently from her
strengths Good at magic, stronger than she looks, doesn’t fall for lies easily, can fool people, good at hiding emotions
weaknesses Gets sick easily, doesn't trust people, relies on her "innocence" to get by, her past, relies on her looks too much
fears Dark, cars, people turning on her
boggart Naomi being dead, because Sarah couldn't save her
dementor The car crash
mirror of erised The whole family together again
zodiac Gemini

Hope you can deal with, all you will never know ;

playby Georgie Henley
hair Longish (usually wavy) light brown hair. Sarah will usually wear it down, unless she's flying, then she wears it in pigtails or a ponytail
eyes Blue eyes that darken when she's sad or angry. If she's getting in trouble she knows how to use them to make her look innocent
body build Fairly skinny. She refuses to get fat, because then she fears she won't be popular anymore
height 175cm/5'7
weight 130lb/59kg
modifications One piercing in each ear, but she doesn't always wear earrings in them
scars A long, jagged scar on her hip from the car crash that she hides. She doesn't want to be seen as a freak
clothing style Casual 1 Formal School

Don't try to tell me what to do ;

school Went to Hogwarts New Zealand for five years, then transferred to Beauxbatons
house Hufflepuff
magical talents Pick up spells quickly
favorite class Charms- it's fun learning new charms
favorite spell Gemelitiar
favorite professor Professor Daisie Riverwood, nice and easy to get along with
worst class Herbology- getting dirty? Ew
loathed professor Professor Kalif Styx, he's a harsh Professor
grade average Outstanding
clubs Quidditch
titles Prefect

I wanna know everything, everything ;

mother Alison Keith, stay-at-home mum, Unknown, Deceased
relationship I always had a close relationship with Mum, more so than with Dad. Mum was always the one that spoiled me, called me her little princess, and practically gave me whatever I wanted. If I could have saved Mum or Dad from the car crash, I wouldve saved Mum. I don't know Mum's blood status since she died when I was very young
father John Keith, Ministry Official, Unknown, Deceased
relationship Dad and I on the other hand had a love-hate relationship. I loved him most of the time, but he wasn't afraid to tell me no, and he did say no a lot, even after Mum had said yes. I hated him for that, but I do miss him terribly as well. He taught me that I couldn't always just flutter my eyes and get what I want. I don't know Dad’s blood status because he died when I was very young
sibling Naomi Keith, Unknown, Living (as far as I'm aware)
relationship Naomi and I were always very close. She was the baby sister that I had always dreamed of having, and I miss her terribly. I always regretted the day when she was kidnapped, and how I had just stood there, helpless. I couldn't even scream, I was that stunned. I wonder if she remembers me today? If she misses me? She probably doesn't, she was that young... Ever since then, I've been searching for her, but I do know one thing: If I ever find her again, I'm never letting her go
background Sarah was born in Auckland, New Zealand at 05:22am on May 29th, 2020 (Friday.) She was her parent's first baby, and as such was spoiled by both of her parents until she turned four. Her baby sister Naomi had just been born, and Sarah had to get used to not being the only one that her parents loved. However, despite this, Sarah adored her baby sister, and became very protective of her
In the years to come, there were many arguments in the Keith household, but on the outside, the Keiths played the perfect, loving family, so no one knew the wiser. Sarah's Dad believed that Sarah's Mum was spoiling the girls too much, and Sarah's Mum disagreed, saying he didn't love the girls enough. During these arguments, the two girls usually sat in a corner, trying to be quiet, Sarah protecting Naomi as best as she could
When Sarah turned six, the Keiths had driven to the park about two hours away to celebrate Sarah's birthday, but on the way, a drunk driver had crashed into them. Sarah's parents were instantly killed, and Sarah and Naomi were left crying in the back seat, not knowing what was going on.
Soon, sirens had filled the air, and Ministry officials had been there, along with policemen and ambulances. After Sarah and Naomi had been checked out, and deemed well enough to go to their new home, some officials had taken them to the wizarding orphanage not far from their home. However, on the way, they ran into a witch and a wizard, and the witch had grabbed Naomi, and disapparated, the wizard not far behind.
Sarah had stood there stunned, she couldn't believe that she had failed to protect her sister. The Ministry officials had quickly dropped her off at the orphanage, and had hurried to the ministry to report the crime, but they had never found Naomi. All of the articles in the daily prophet came to nothing... it was if she had simply vanished.
Ever since that eventful day, Sarah had grown up alone in that orphanage, knowing that it was her fault that Naomi had disappeared. She had failed in protecting her baby sister, and even though others had declared Naomi as dead, and for Sarah to move on, she refused to. She knew her baby sister was out there somewhere, and she promised herself that she would find her, or die trying.
Because of Naomi's disappearance all those years ago, and her parent's car crash, Sarah refused to let anyone get too close to her, which is why she is so b*tchy to people. She sees herself as a danger magnet. If people get too close to her, they would probably die/disappear as well.
When Sarah was thirteen, she was adopted by a nice couple. Her adopted father received a job offer in France, and the whole family packed up and moved there. She didn't make a lot of friends in Beauxbatons, being an "outsider", and her not wanting to let anyone get close to her because of the whole "danger magnet" idea, but because of her outstanding grades, she was made prefect. She was proposed to at the age of 19, and plans to get married when she's 24. She wants to have a career first before she gets married and has children.

credits go to me, kaitlyn for making this biography code
the lyrics are by avril lavigne

This guilt trip that you put me on won't
tumblr_m5zawxXsDl1ror6v2.gif

mess me up I've done no wrong

any thoughts of you and me have gone away ;

significant rps

first year[ul][li]Hufflepuff House Meeting

[/li][/ul]second year[ul][li] Y17 Hufflepuff Quidditch Try Outs</LI>
[li]Potions Second lesson
[li]DADA Lesson one
[li]Astronomy Lesson one