Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Whippy Chestnut Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Lunch time was Xavier's favourite time of day. Not only because he had a larger selection of food to eat than what he had at breakfast, but because lunch time marked a middle point to what he usually believed to be a productive day. If not productive in regards to classes, it was productive in regards to his constant bug hunting mission within the school grounds. That day was focused on classes however and Xavier's hands, face and robes were considerably less dirty that he would have liked to have been but that did not mean the smile on his face was less wide as he entered the great hall at sat comfortably at the Hufflepuff table. Smiling to himself, Xavier picked up a clean plate and began gathering ingredients to make a hearty sandwich which he hoped would fill his currently rumbling, hungry belly until it was time for him to attend dinner.

Binnaz arrived to lunch a smudge late, having run into her brother and stopping to talk with him. Khalil often worried for the mild-mannered Puff, who was still struggling to adjust to being in the school, and knowing she could never come back to her family. Though Binnaz was sad, she knew she needed to be strong. With that in mind, she kept a modest smile about her gloss-less lips and made her way to sit with a fairly familiar face. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" She inquired, her heavy middle eastern accent sticking out like a sore thumb.

Xavier retrieved two pieces of bread, placing them next to each other on his plate before he reached for a handful of lettuce and a few slices of tomato. As he arranged them on one of the bread pieces a voice interrupted his thoughts and actions. He turned to the source of the voice, smiling when he saw Binnaz. They were acquaintances but he was glad for her company because she was nice. "Of course you can sit with me!" He exclaimed as he moved one of his hands to pat the empty space next to him on the bench. "I'm just making a sandwich." He said as he returned to his task, building the sandwich as high as he could.

Binnaz smiled and took a seat as directed, but then watched the boy curiously. Her nose wrinkled at the food thinking the sandwich would be much too large for him to fit in his mouth. "Aren't you concerned that Sandwich is too much?" She inquired, moving to grab only an apple for herself for the moment, not having decided what she was going to eat thus far. She took a bite out of the green item, and watched Xavier still, waiting to hear how he thought he'd eat it. Perhaps he'd do so with a fork and a spoon.

Xavier continued his task until Binnaz' words interrupted him again. He looked at her inquisitively, wondering why she questioned the height of his sandwich. It was going to be his lunch and in order to stay full until dinner time, the sandwich needed to be tall and filled with anything and everything he wanted. "No?" He answered, looking back to what he'd constructed on his plate. "I think it's going to be just right." He then looked to the green apple Binnaz was holding and said. "Is that all you're going to have? Doesn't seem very filling." Not to sound rude but to voice his concern for her lack of food. Eating was one of the most important things in the world, bugs ranking a close second and Xavier didn't understand why Binnaz would skimp out on food when it was so important during the middle of the day and in general. Suddenly an idea came to him, and he sucked in a breath, shoulders perking up. "Hey, why don't you make a sandwich with me!" He exclaimed.

Binnaz watched Xavier with a mix of disgust and curiousness. "No it's not all, I just haven't decided." She spoke, though her voice hesitated at the thought that perhaps he was implying she was starving herself. She would never do something like that ever. She cared too much for her health and knew it wouldn't be healthy to do something so outrageous. "Okay a sandwich. Show me how you make yours!" She asked with a giant grin spreading across her tanned features. She looked for some rye bread, it was healthier than other kinds, and she knew that while she wanted to feed herself she should be choosing the right foods for it.

Xavier nearly clapped his hands together with excitement when Binnaz agreed to make a sandwich with him. He smiled as she retrieved pieces of bread and then got right down to instructing her on how to build the most perfect, filling and delicious sandwich possible. "Well, I always start with vegetables. Otherwise I forget to add them. So start with those." He said, continuing to build his sandwich as he waited for Binnaz to follow his actions. When he was done choosing the right vegetables he looked from his sandwich to hers, smiling and hoping she would find her sandwich delicious when it was built. At least she was choosing what she put on it so it would cater to her tastes. Or that was what Xavier assumed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back