Sandie Treasure

[color=990066]( [/color]SANDIE TREASURE[color=990066] )[/color]

thmyownrealities5.png
rjijdh.jpg
HaydenPanettiere.png

[color=2D4659]" [/color]Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius
and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring[color=2D5851] "[/color]

[color=990066][font=take_out_the_garbage]She moves in her own way[/font][/color]​

Full Name:
- Sandie Treasure. People tend to nick-name me Andie, Sanders, Dee and Sand, though you can stick with plain old Sandie if you prefer. I've come to like Andie and Sanders but.

Date of Birth:
- 2nd of Febuary 2012

Current Age:
- Eleven

Basic Appearance:
- I have baby blond hair which reaches the small of my back. It's naturally wavy and I'll usually leave it like that or put it in two long plaits which fall down the front side of me. I'm really small, but I like it, I don't want to be tall. I have a heart shaped face, I've been told and quite big pouty lips. I have large, round, gray eyes. I've been told looking into them is like looking into a snow storm, if that's a good thing! I've also noticed they drift from gray to blue, sometimes! I look older than I actually am.

Personality:
- I'm generally a nice, happy pearson. I love being around people I can talk to easily and open up with. I'm definitely not a secretive person, I trust people easily, which is probably a bad thing. Although I don't let people walk all over me, If your a b1tch to me, I'll be a b1tch right back! I'll never let myself be pushed around.

Family:
- Both my parents are wizards, although there both muggle-born, so I guess that makes me Half-blood right?
My mum, January, is currently a stay-at-home mum, but she's hoping to open her own store once I start school, 'cos she'll only have my little sister to worry about then. My mum creates her own clothes, she's got a real talent for it and has always loved it. She's a fashion designer! Most of the clothes I own she's made me. I love her designs, but most of all I love her. She's always there for me and always has been, I can tell her anything. She's my mum and my best friend, I don't know what I'm gonna do without her once I leave for Hogwarts, honestly!
My dad, Raymond's hardly around anymore as he works every day in a small wizarding taylor shop in Diagon Alley. I love him loads but, and we make the most of the time we have when he's not at work. He's simply great, he's the funniest person ever, he's always cracking jokes, I simply love him!
My younger sister Tazmin's only 6 years old, but she's like a best friend to me too. She's always letting me play about with her hair and choose her outfits, she's like my own real life doll. When she has nightmares she crawls into my bed and we snuggle up and I tell her storys. She loves my storys, there always about us two having different adventures. I have quite a good imagination.She tells me all her secrets and I tell her mine, she'd never tell a sole, although I think that's mostly because she's 5 years younger than me and doesn't understand most of them, but still. I'm going to miss her so much! The rest of my family, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles and cousins and such are all muggles. I don't see any of them too much because they all live in London, were my parents used to live.

Pets:
- I have two hamsters, Charm and Kraze, I love them, there the cutest things ever. Charm's orange and white and Kraze is all gray with bright blue eyes.

Area of Residence:
- North Kentucky, we live in a small village called Kurspine which is right on the edge of the sandy beach.

Blood Status:
- Half-blood.

Heritage:
- Huh?

Special Abilities:
- None.

Interests or Hobbies:
- I love climbing, trees and things, and swimming. But I have a new found love of flying, and that would be my favorite hobby. My Mum started teaching me to fly a few months ago, with my dad helping out now and then, and I can now fly great. I just have to practice lots, I've also been reading up on Quidditch and I hope to try that out at Hogwarts!

Additional Skills:
- I'm great with hair.

Strengths:
- I'm good at standing up for myself and friends, and family if it comes to it, and I'm fairly strong.

Weaknesses:
- Haven't discovered it yet.

Describe your character in one word:
- Happy!

Favourite place to be:
- The beach!

Friends:
- None yet.

Hogwarts House:
- None yet.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- I just want to make good friends and grades and have a brilliant time!

Best school subjects:
- --

Worst school subjects:
- --

Extracurricular Activities:
- --

Plans for your future:
- Haven't thought much about it yet, ofcourse I have big dreams of fame and fortune and all that, but I know none of it;s going to happen, and I don't want to think to far into the future yet, I'm only young, I want to focus on just now and have a great time. Live for the moment!

Your Boggart:
- My Boggart would probably be me as the last person on earth, alone, with noone to talk to. I'm a people person, I hate being alone!

[color=990066][font=take_out_the_garbage]Wind me up and watch me go
were she stops nobody knows[/font]
[/color]​

Feedback and questions would be great :D !

Hello :)

1. Describe each of your family member's physical characteristics.
2. Your heritage would mean where's your family from. i.e. Are you Irish? Italian? German? Dutch? You get the picture ;)
3. Would Sandie want to become a beautician because of her love of hair if things don't work out magically?
4. Is the village you live in magical or muggle?
5. What are you looking for in friends?
6. What house does Sandie want to be in when she goes to Hogwarts? Or what house do you think fits her best?
7. Does Sandie associate with muggles very much in her life?

That's all I have for now.

Hello there Sandie. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]You say your favourite place is the beach. Is this due to you living near one? Do you have any good memories being there?</LI>
[li]Is there a specific time, or reason, for which your eye colour changes?
[li]Do you feel it helps to look older than you are, or does it not bother you?
[li]Which subjects do you think you'll enjoy, or hate, whilst at Hogwarts?
[li]Had you attended a muggle school? What was it like?
[li]What do you know of the wizarding world?
[li]Have you had any thoughts as to what your Patronus would be?
[li]What do you think of your parents occupations?
[li]How do your parents, and the rest of your family, feel about you being a witch?
[li]Who got to name the hamsters? And will you be taking them to Hogwarts with you?
[li]Would you like to visit the rest of your family?
<LI>[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one; or expand on why you feel you're a happy person?[/li][/ol]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back