Sandie Treasure

Sandie Treasure

yel05.png
<i></i>
</COLOR><i></i>

Full Name: <COLOR color="green">Sandie May Treasure
Date of Birth: 2nd of Febuary 2012
Current age: Eleven
Lives: Sandie's originally from North Kentucky and has a strong northern accent, but with her attending Hogwarts New Zealand and her mum buying Scribbulus' Everchanging Ink's her family have uprooted to a small wizarding village just outside of Obsidian Harbour.
Basic Appearance: Sandie has blond hair which reaches the small of her back. It's naturally wavy and She'll usually leave it like that or put it in two long plaits which fall down her front. She's pretty small. She has a heart shaped face and quite big pouty lips. She has large, round, gray eyes. Looking into them is like looking into a snow storm, she's been told. They tend to drift from gray to blue, sometimes! She looks older than she is.

Mother: January Treasure:
Sandie and her mum are really close and always have been. Sandie tells her mum everything.
January owns Scribbulus' Everchanging Ink's.
Father: Graeme Treasure:
Sandie and her dad have always gotten on. The two of them are very alike, there both bubbly and overly-hyper at times. Graeme's always cracking jokes and he taught Sandie to fly. She loves him to pieces!
Sister: Tazmin Treasure:
Sandie's sister is 6 years younger than her, but there like best friends. Sandie tells her sister everything and she's always telling her stories. Tazmin loves Sandie's stories and although she has her own room, she usually sleeps with Sandie in her room.

Hogwarts House: Slytherin <3!
Favorite place at Hogwarts: The lakefront, the Quidditch pitch and the common room!

Hobbies: Sandie loves adventures and when she was younger she always wanted to be an explorer, at some point in her life she wants to explore the entire world. She loves swimming, surfing and Gymnastics and has done them her whole life. She also has a new found love for flying and Quidditch!

Future plans: Sandie hasnt thought much about her future, she's only young and wants to focus on the present and have a good time!

Sandie's Relationship's: ------

Sandie's Scrapbook!</COLOR><i></i><i></i>
broken-heart.jpg

Sandie's mother
January Treasure

reese.png
10-7.png
reese.jpg

Sandie's father
Graeme Treasure

jake-g.png
08.png
1668758f.png

Sandie's sister
Tazmin Treasure

N5.png
011.jpg
024.jpg
<i></i>

Sandie's house

TheSparkscottage.jpg

The house looks small from the front, but it has two floors and a large extension at the back.
There are 4 bedrooms, one en-suite, one bathroon, a dining room, a living room and a kitchen.

Sandie's Room

image%5B21%5D.png

Sandie's parents bedroom

Bedroom1.jpg

Tazmin's attic room

b-set-sleigh.jpg

The dining room

dining_room.jpg

Living Room

3d___living_room_by_rmpj.jpg

Kitchen

kitchen-makeovers-00.jpg