If I Can't Be Strong; I'll Be Emotionless, I Suppose
tumblr_inline_mjn0plYg021qz4rgp.gif

----------------------------------------------
you know that I'm a crazy witch

I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT
all I wanna do is lose control

name: Sanctuari Crimson Ellison
nicknames: Ri (most commonly), Ari (Uncommon)
sex: Female
year: Graduated year 2026
birthdate: October 27
house: Former Hufflepuff
blood type: B positive
sexual orientation:Straight

tumblr_inline_mjn0wjy8af1qz4rgp.gif

oh, oh; but you don't really give a poop

YOU GO WITH IT, GO WITH IT, GO WITH IT
cause you're really crazy rock and roll

hair: Sanctuari has mid length brown hair that curls at the ends. In previous years it was short, but after the loss of her husband, she had stopped taking care of it, letting it grow out. Now that she's a bit more rational and emotionally stable she tends to leave the locks down, with light products in them. Because she enjoys swimming a lot, her hair is styled as "beach waves" pretty commonly. If she is working (school or otherwise) she will have it tied up. She only really styles it if she is going out somewhere nice.
eyes: Sanctuari has striking pink eyes, that have slight bags under them. They are extremely large, and somewhat buggy. She enjoys wearing earth tones on them to keep it natural, as the color seems enough to keep people focused on her face. Her eyes are literally windows to the soul, and it's obvious that the color has dulled from what they used to be. The color is a bit less joyful.
face: Sanctuari's face is still a bit young, as she has aged pretty well. While she has a thin build and thin face, her cheek bones are not too prominent. She enjoys that her face seems relatively even and symmetrical. Ri is a bit self conscious of her nose, though, believing it's a strange shape for her face. The young brunette has side bangs normally to help frame her face, and enjoys smiling, even if her smile seems to be a bit empty.
build: As mentioned above, Ri has a relatively small frame. She is slightly curvy, but looks more athletic than anything. Due to her enjoyment with swimming, she has muscular and toned arms. The same is for her legs, as she enjoys running and keeping in shape in general. She has to keep her body slim for cliff diving.
height: 5'6"
weight: 118, only slightly underweight, not as bad as she was when she was in mourning.
distinguishing features: Sanctuari's eyes are obviously her main distinguishing feature. The young woman has also earned a fairly large scar from falling off a horse. The scar is just below her shoulder blade and about three inches in length. Even though it's been a few years since the incident, it's still relatively pink. Ri has her ears pierced twice in the lobe and once in the cartilage.
clothing style: Sanctuari is less of a tomboy since graduation, and has a wide array of styles. In Honduras she tends to wear shorts and tank tops. She loves to travel though, and depending on the terrain changes her clothing. She also has a small array of dresses, and they are mainly blue, white, or back in color. Ri prefers flats over heels, as she is a fairly tall woman. Besides that, she also finds flats or tennis shoes to be more comfortable.
play by:Aubrey Plaza

tumblr_lm2vqcMlqx1qhvglro1_500.gif

you said "hey, what's your name?"

IT TOOK ONE LOOK AND NOW WE'RE NOT THE SAME
you stole my heart and you're the one to blame

likes: Ri enjoys horseback riding, cliff diving, running, swimming, and gymnastics. She also enjoys fine wines, and partying. Since her husband's death, she has been partying more than usual, but it's her way of coping. She doesn't dance as much as she used to, but now enjoys her weekly practices at a dance studio in New Zealand.
dislikes: In reality there aren't a lot of things that Ri doesn't enjoy, however the things that she doesn't like are linked with her magic abilities. She hates hexing people, in fear of it backfiring. She also has a fear of failing, which kept her from trying a lot of things in school. On top of fearing failure, she is also afraid of remaining alone or being hurt again, she dislikes men who are clingy and avoids them at all costs.
strengths: Ri has strengths in graceful sports, like dancing and gymnastics. She is also strong in protection charms and her patronus is strong. She has very strong arms and a strong core. She has been attempting to strengthen her legs, but it's not going as well as she'd hoped.
weaknesses: As mentioned before Ri's legs are not the strongest part of her, she also has no skill for hexes or curses. Ri also has some terrible coping skills, and might be a bit of a heavy drinker.
mirror of erised: Her, back with her husband.
fears: Spiders, eating sushi, heights.
boggart: Being alone, and dying that way.
dementor: When she heard the news of her husbands death. They hadn't been married long, but Ri could feel her heart break.
patronus: Rather than a horse, which was what Ri had originally had as her patronus, she now has what appears to be an Angel as her; or a very large bird. It is most likely due to the trauma of losing her lover, whom she refered to as Angelus, or Angel most of the time. Her memory has since changed from being adopted, to the day that she got married; she had never felt such joy in her life.
amortentia: Noir (a scent in many male colognes), freshly baked bread, fresh linens, and lemons

relationship status: Widowed; she doesn't believe she's looking for anyone special right now, but if someone came along, she wouldn't tempt destiny.
turn ons: Light cologne, danger, guys who drink or smoke.
turn offs: Clingy men, guys who say the "l" word too soon.

personality: Sanctuari is kind and smart, with good wholesome values when it comes to most things. She tends to be very hot headed, and wild if offended, or especially when drunk. Ri is a night owl, and especially after the death of her husband, enjoys partying and spending late nights out in the pubs. It's very obvious that Ri isn't the most talented wizard, as her fear of failure kept her from trying many new things. Sanctuari is a bit cold toward having a relationship since being widowed, and tends to lean toward one nighters; trying to keep herself from being hurt. The young brunette is terrible at coping, but is getting better at it as time progresses. Only time will tell if her partying is just a phase, or if she will be a bit of a child for the rest of her life.

tumblr_lp0tthng4X1qmxcc6o1_500.gif

and that's why I smile, it's been a while

SINCE EVERY DAY AND EVERYTHING HAS FELT THIS RIGHT
and now, turn it all around suddenly, you're all I need

siblings: Alyce Ellison, 22, Unemployed as far as Ri knows; their relationship is strained, but they love each other; sisters; relationship with character.

ethnicity: French, Latin, and Anglo Saxen

birth place: Yuscarán, Honduras

overall history: Sanctuari was born in late October, to a mother and father who could not support her. She Was the result of invetro-fertilization testing, and the family went bankrupt soon after she was conceived. The mother felt she was doing the right thing, and gave the baby up for adoption, wanting the child to have a better life than what she could supply.

Sanctuari was adopted after living in the orphanage for only four years. It was her first memory, and for a long time, it was her patronus memory. She was adopted with another girl who became her older sister, and they were nearly inseparable.

It was obvious from a young age that both girls had powers and were different. They were home schooled at a young age with private tutors, as their parents did not want to move them around a lot. Ri was naturally intelligent and outgoing in most subjects. if she thought she could do it without fail, she was willing to try it. She didn't really get the hang of flying, and because she was so afraid to fail in front of her family, she didn't really try to hard when they were attempting to teach her.

When Ri was about sixteen, her and her family hit some financial troubles, and to keep his job, her father had to move the family to New Zealand. They saw this as the perfect opportunity to move the girls into a real magical school, rather than using tutors. The girls were sent to HNZ; Ri was a Hufflepuff and her sister went to a school near by. Sanctuari slowly became more closed off, and that's when she met him.

Link, her lover, her best friend. She hadn't imagined that they would fall in love like they did, but they did. Se met him on the cliffs of destiny when she graduated, and they were married. This was before the break down, before he died and Ri was admitted to a mental ward. She didn't want to live without him, so she just didn't live. Slowly she got better though.

When Ri exited rehabilitation for her depression, she began coping the only way she knew how, partying. She would hang out with her old friends in honduras, go out at night, and sleep all day. The life style has since caught up with her, but she still finds time to party and cliff dive. Wanting to feel alive, and live for the both of them.

tumblr_mre9mwMpjl1rrcqqmo1_500.gif

suddenly you're all i need, the reason why

I SMILE; THE REASON WHY, I SMILE
you know that I'm a crazy witch, do what i want when I feel like it...

your alias; Cole or Nichole
experience: I would say probably 3 years of good writing
other characters: Angela Marion, Nobody Marsters, Adelaide Nacht, Prudence Armstead, Galaxy Sith, Claire Adkins, and Ademar Nacht
member title: For Ri, Member
Sanctuari's eyes were nearly watering when she woke up. She had a nightmare of Link saying 'I Don't' at the alter; as if he didn't love her that much. But, she knew it wasn't true. Link loved her, he's stayed there for her through everything, even her horrible case of amnesia, which wasn't getting much better. He had to tell her quiet often when their wedding day was, and he didn't even care. Link would still look at her like she was everything. She stood up and danced around the room in her nightgown, with a big smile on her face. Today was the day that everything happened that she needed. She was so excited that the tears came back. She would need them to stop soon, though, because she would be heading to the make-up department and to get her hair done. This was going to be magical. She looked in the mirror and smiled a brilliant smile. After today, she would be Sanctuari black, not Sanctuari Ellison. She would be the girl.. woman that she always wanted to be.

She decided on a simple breakfast of toast, thinking about what was going to happen today all through it. She brushed her teeth thoroughly, and inserted some whitening strips into her mouth. She had been doing that for almost three weeks, wanting to look her best for the wedding. They had made quiet an improvement. She then moved on to the makeup department where she would become the beautiful bride she wanted to be for Link. No one else besides the Minister, and if Link decided to invite anyone, them would see her. She hadn't invited her family there, especially not her sister Alyce. They had such a horrible falling out. She sat in the chair as they curled her hair into tresses, her eyelashes curled and lengthened, and a light pink color on her cheeks and lips. She began tapping her fingers nervously, which she wasn't allowed to do once they started on her nails. Putting angels on each one, for Link. Angel was his middle name.

Finally they got her into the dress, a beautiful and yet modest white one. It made the rest of her glow with a radiance that no one could take away from her. She slipped on the heels and a few hours later, she was ready to go. She boarded the carriage that Link had set up for her, and put a light veil down over her face. the song would play like angel's voices and she knew that this would be the best day of her life. When it arrived, Sanctuari took one last deep breath and stepped out into the sun. The beads on the top part of the dress reflected the sunlight that burst through with the rain showers and clouds. She looked strait ahead at Link, who stood their waiting, as the music started to play.
[/color]

this template was made by DAZZLE ! @ CAUTION !
don't steal or remove this gosh darn credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back