Samantha Marie Nnamani

Samantha Nnamani

Full Name:
- Samantha Marie Nnamani

Date of Birth:
- 2nd July 2015

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Dark skinned, with hazel eyes that sparkle when she laughs. Her smile is contagious and appears extremely innocent, due to her dimples. Long black hair permanently tamed by braids.

Personality:
- Seems shy and obedient at first glance; she stays out of trouble whenever necessary, and is politely attentive to others’ troubles. However those who have gotten to know Sammy will tell you that she can be craftily cunning and adventurous when the need takes over. She has a strong personal drive to achieve what she sets out to do – and once her mind is set on something, it can be hard to convince her otherwise. Sammy is an extremely loyal friend, and her temper rises sharply whenever those she loves or cares about are threatened. She willingly helps her year group mates with overly tricky homework, however this secretly bores her, and she often gazes out the window, dreaming of what could happen. Her sense of humour is unique and somewhat odd, which gives her unwanted popularity.

Family:
- Needa Nnamani (mother): plump woman overflowing with love. Always knows what to do or say, like a good mother should.
Waitimu Nnamani (father): tall and heavily muscled, can appear threatening at first glace, if not for his sparkling, humourous eyes and the laugh-lines on his face.
Jai Nnamani (older brother): 17 years old, idolized by his sister. He is carelessly good-looking and popular, and is humbled that his younger sister, who recently found out she is a witch, considers him her hero.

Pets:
- Shaka (dog): large, black, scarred cross-breed.

Area of Residence:
- Wanaka, New Zealand

Blood Status:
- muggle born

Heritage:
- African (however both Jai and Sammy were born in New Zealand)

Special Abilities:
- exceptionally good at Defense against the Dark Arts class and flying lessons

Interests or Hobbies:
- day dreaming, seeking high places to see what she can’t from the ground, playing soccer with her muggle friends, walking the family dog, Shaka.

Additional Skills:
- can smooth talk her way out of a sticky situation; Sammy is an extraordinary liar, although she detests this particular trait.

Strengths:
- flying, Defense against the Dark Arts, mastering spells and charms

Weaknesses:
- potions - she dislikes how this class reminds her of how horrible witch stories are to muggles, with their broths and stews; divination

Describe your character in three words:
- Feircely LOYAL, extremely STUBBORN, unexpectedly WAYWARD

Favourite place to be:
- outdoors; when at Hogwarts, preferably on a broom

Friends:
- Sarah (muggle), Daniella (muggle), Kieran (muggle), Troy (Slytherrin first-year), Julie (Gryffindor first-year), Hugo (Gryffindor second-year), Sara (Gryffindor first-year)

Hogwarts House:
- Gryffindor

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- graduate, fulfill her needs and dreams of adventure

Best school subjects:
- Defense Against the Dark Arts, Flying Class,

Worst school subjects:
- Potions, Divination (in her third year)

Extracurricular Activities:
- in the Gryffindor Quidditch Team as Chaser

Graduation:

Current Job:
- Student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Plans for your future:
- She is unsure of what lies ahead – but surely that is what life is about, is it not?

Your Patronus:
- Raccoon (adaptability, generosity, caring for others, benevolence, lack of greed, creativity, playfulness, curiosity, new ideas and new jobs or schooling. They are protectors of those who cannot protect themselves).

Your Patronus memory:
- when Sammy received her wand (willow and phoenix feather)

Your Boggart:
- her family starving to death in chains

Your Animagus:
- Otter (laughter, curiousity, mischievous. Otter is a feminine power, and the symbol of grace and empathy).

Mirror of Erised:
- “I? I see myself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks.” Nah just pulling your wand, neither me nor Sammy are sure what she would see in the Mirror of Erised… perhaps she will find out one day on one of her many adventures…

A page from your diary:
- ‘Dear Diary,
Today I finally understand what is wrong with me – or what makes me so different. I turned 11 at precisely 8:47am this morning, and that was when the owl came. He flew in through the chimney – making Papa spill his tea! – and dropped an envelope in my cereal as I ate. Luckily I fished it out before it got too soggy. The owl flew straight back out up the chimney again, but not before covering the house in soot! I was worried what Mama would say, however she was too much in shock to notice. I opened the letter, which was addressed to me. I’ve attached it to the back of this page; I plan to keep it forever. So there you have it: I’m a witch! That explains how glasses never break when I drop them, or how I can slip in and out of class without anyone noticing, or how easy it is for me to get to high up places. I’ve always known there was something different about me; but of all my theories, witchcraft was never one of them! I showed the letter to my parents, however I don’t think they’re convinced. Mama has promised to take me to Diagon Alley tomorrow, whether she believes the letter or not, so we’ll both find out soon enough. I believe this letter could be the key to what I’ve been looking for; the empty space inside of me that, however hard I try, I can’t get rid of.’

Someone could you please give me some questions? Thanks soo much! :)

Alrighty, then- here are my fabulous five ;)

1. Does Samantha want any more pets? If yes, what sort?
2. Does Samantha have a favourite Quidditch team?
3. What does Samantha think of attending Hogwarts as a muggle-born witch?
4. Does this character have a favourite colour or a lucky number?
5. What does this character think of dragons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back