[sup]
Hufflepuff. Fourteen. Quidditch Insane
[/sup]

Sam William Prince ,
9addfa.png
2cdzz2q.png
2a7xuv5.png

caring is creepy
[sup]other half[/sup][sup] • starved of oxygen so give me your hand and let's jump out the window
like blood • we've taken on a climb and it's long enough to put the best of us on
inseperable • you must be using potions. how else could you tie my head to the sky?
partner in crime • we come in doing cartwheels and we crawl out by ourselves
best friend • like a kid eating limes we're in town when bees are let out we get laughs
confidant • crossing the bridge on weak cables huddled up because we know our fate
close friend • love remember you're the one who summoned me above any other kind
good friend • you told us of your new life there you got someone coming round
drinking buddies • we get nerves and we drown it in booze we take lives from you
partyhoppers • one hand on this wiley comet, take a drink just to give me some
ex enemies • i've sold all my evil motives, no icicles stuck in my hide. i'm through
buddies • locked behind shutters i knew what worthless dregs we've always been
old friend • you might find some fools at your doorstep hustling the latest changes
fake friends • close your eyes to corral a virtue, but is this even fooling anyone else?
first name basis • but we've been backed against all nature's walls for way too long
by association • so let's abandon that track and leave our fathers fighting in a sack
familiar • though comedy softens the fall they still hear us with their ears to the wall
acquainted • they're parking their cars on your chest you've still got a view of the sky
just met • confection left me wondering why i can't concern myself with ordinary[/sup]
[sup][/sup]​

kissing the lipless
[sup]final[/sup][sup] • you've got too much to wear on your sleeves it has too much to do with me
in love • your lips when we speak are the valleys and peaks of a mountain range
one-sided-love • you love a sinking stone that will never elope so get used to it
current • take this ride and let it slide into the cracks where fall and winter collide
someday • and one day i'll be wondering how i got so old just wondering how
crush • walking up a slide and there are those we know who'd have us five miles
one-sided crush • i find a fatal flaw in the logic of love and go out of my head
past-good • i have never worked so long and so hard just to cement a failure
past-bad • we could have been so good-natured if i'd relented when you insisted
past-feelings • you wanna fight for this love but honey you can't wrestle a dove
puppylove • that's the strangest in attempt to multiply marionettes on weak cables
physical attraction • i felt like i could just fly but nothing happened when i tried
**** buddy • you'll find those voices are just your ego's attempt to make it clean
makeout friend • the girl on the wing of a barnstormer. the tidal rabbit who came
friends w. benefits • i went to school and saw slides of where i'm supposed to be
enemies w. benefits • some uber-man i would make, but i am only a vapour
sexual tension • and your shape on the dance floor will have me thinking filthy
infatuation • to keep this boat afloat there are things you can't afford to know
awkward • cooked these tongues are tied, around the block an airborne blight
dating • the gutter may profess its love, then follow it with hesitation out there
tease • girl, you muse atone some. don't leave me no phone number there
flirting • your clever eyes could easily disguise. it's enough to make me nervous
fling • they're in touch with their inner crutch they won't stab but they'll grab
lust • born to multiply, born to gaze into night skies, all you want's one more [/sup]
[sup][/sup]​

fighting in a sack
[sup]cut throat[/sup][sup] • you keep them folded in your lap or raise them up to beg for scraps
hardcore hate • get the devils in line, a list of things i could lay the blame on
hate • i felt like i should cry but nothing happens when i take one in the chin
one-sided hate • it took me all of the year to put the poison pill to your ear
dislike • with burnt sage and a forest of bygones, i click my heels and run
one-sided dislike • will you be pulled from the ocean but just a minute too late
enemies • it was when they shone a chlorine light on a host of individual sins
rivals • every post you can hitch your faith on is up in the sky chock full of lies
irritation • this is way beyond my remote concern of being condescending
avoidance • hail to your dark skin hiding the fact that you're dead, dead again
ignore • the selfless fool who hoped he'd save us all never dreamt of sterile hands
friendly • think i'll go home and mull this over before i can cram it down my throat
jealousy • you be damned to be one of us, faced with the dodo's conundrum
envy • let's carve my aging face face off, fetch us a knife, start with my eyes
indifference • looking on the brighter side, there's less to which i'd be obliged
backstab • it stays front and centre just like a dart stuck square in your eye
tolerance • still to come, the worst part and you know it. there is a numbness
by association • that's enough sitting on the fence for fear of breaking dams
ex friends • i want to bury in the yard the grey remains of a friendship scarred
fake enemies • it's a luscious mix of words and tricks that let us bet when [/sup]
[sup][/sup]​

a call to apathy
[sup]family[/sup][sup] • hold your glass up, hold it in, never betray the way you've always known
love-hate • we can blow on our thumbs and posture, but the lovely are delicate
mixed feelings • he's holding you down with the tips of his fingers just the same
obsession • i dreamt of where we'd stepped and the whole mess of roads we're on
protective • underneath the power lines seeking shade dar above our heads
good influence • just get your feet back on the ground and stop floating around
bad influence • at long last it's crashed. this colossal mass is broken up into bits
secret • you know you'd trade your life for any ordinary joe's. do it now or grow old
forbidden • can you hear a subtle aching tone? though the earth, through the water
stalker • the black breeze blows where underneath the waves you were most alone
trust • wind from a wasp could blow them into the sea with stones on their feet
distrust • untie me because i've said no vows. the train is getting way too loud
mentor • you just want to jump up and dance but you have sat on your hands
discomfort • the matress off the floor, walk the cramps off, go meander in the cold
neighbour • all of these squawking birds won't quit. building nothing, laying bricks
room-mate • until this turn in my head when i had let you stay and you paid no rent
one-night-stand • i just have to leave here, my girl, and get on with my lonely life
respect • let me walk these coals till you believe i can cut the mustard well enough
admiration • most ideas turn into dust as there are few in which we all can trust
childhood • through osmotic patch we're attatched to the past cuz our future's bleak
other • just last night i woke from some unconscionable dream and had it nailed[/sup]
[sup][/sup]​

pressed in a book
[sup]this plot page was made by me, nickolas andrew lawrence iii, otherwise known as
johnny ripper! of caution v. 2. don't rip or steal, or i'll gut you like a pig. all lyrics are
credit to the shins, who i am completely obsessed with at the moment. all colour
blending was done the same way every plot's colours are blended. do not, i repeat,
DO NOT remove this credit, or i will be forced to break your neck. just sayin'.
[/sup]
*Icons credit to _alexandragrace

ava sophia prince
[sup]
you've got twelve things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into fashion.[/sup]

24d0nle.png
2qkrq0o.png
34pn807.png

[sup]family • hold your glass up, hold it in, never betray the way you've always known
irritation • this is way beyond my remote concern of being condescending
ignore • the selfless fool who hoped he'd save us all never dreamt of sterile hands
hardcore hate • get the devils in line, a list of things i could lay the blame on
[/sup]

Ava says • Sam is a complete an utter loser. He is a disgrace to the family name. It is probably the worst thing about living in New Zealand, the fact that I have to live with him. Its not even the fact that he's a 'Puff, its his attitude towards his family that ticks me off, not that we mind that he doesn't contact any of us. I'm pretty much ashamed to call him my cousin
Sam says • Ava is a practicularly vile girl, she thinks she can just move in with me and Colin and act like I don't belong in the house? She is absouloutely horrible to be around and has the classic 'Prince' attitude. She ruins my summer by even just being in the house although I do quite enjoy bugging her, its something to do on dreary summer days.

Link to your favourite RP: N/A

now its your turn
*Please fill out form here, no need to PM me. And posting the code of your post would be much appreciated*
Code:
[size=1][font=monotype corsiva]first middle last name-lowercase[/font][/size]
[font=arial][size=1][sup]
you've got [b]age spelled out[/b] things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into [b]art form[/b].[/sup][/size][/font]
three 100 x 100 icons, matching. i may scrap and use my own.
[font=arial][sup][size=1]relationships - one per line - quote for colours][size][/sup][/font]

[font=arial][color=#000][b]yourcharacter says •[/b] "first person history yay!"
[b]Sam says •[/b] 

[b]Link to your favourite RP:[/b]
[b]Your Relationship Thread:[/b][/color]

held to the past, too aware of the pending ,
[sup]chill as the dawn breaks and finds us up for sale[/sup]

jennifer lydia wilkonson
[sup]
you've got fourteen things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into music.[/sup]

Taylor_Momsen_051.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_043.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_044.jpg

[sup]like blood • we've taken on a climb and it's long enough to put the best of us on
inseperable • you must be using potions. how else could you tie my head to the sky?
best friend • like a kid eating limes we're in town when bees are let out we get laughs
confidant • crossing the bridge on weak cables huddled up because we know our fate
[/sup]

Jennifer says • "Where do I begin? Sammy, you have always been so perfect to me, even when I wasn't a proper friend. I even went so far to let my anger out on you physically and some how we had ended up dating again. Then I left you and hurt you not to mention myself, but it couldn't be avoided. Now that I'm back, I wish I hadn't because even though I don't wish to date you any longer I had felt sparks when I returned. Now.. well I'm avoiding you simply because I'm hurting and I don't want you to see what I'm going through because I feel pathetic. But when I do get past my pain, I know that we will be just as strong as ever."
Sam says • "I was brokenhearted when you left because not only were you my girlfriend at the time but you were one of my closest friends. And then when you returned that time on my birthday, it was amazing! I didn't realize how much I actually missed you until you were back. Although we don't get to see each other as much and I completely understand because of what your going through. Its just that I miss hanging out with you very much and even though I know you like to be alone, I'm always going to be here for you. No matter what."

Favourite Memory: Like a Brother- First Year, Hufflepuff Common Room

scorpius knight
[sup]you've got fourteen things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into photography.[/sup]

milo_ventimiglia_031.jpg
milo_ventimiglia_025.jpg
milo_ventimiglia_039.jpg

[sup]partner in crime • we come in doing cartwheels and we crawl out by ourselves
drinking buddies • we get nerves and we drown it in booze we take lives from you
respect • let me walk these coals till you believe i can cut the mustard well enough
[/sup]
Scorpius says • "Sam! You've been my best friend since we first met before we even got to Hogwarts! I don't know if it was the crazy adventure we had in Borely or just the simple fact that we had a lot in common that bound us together but I know that I've got your back and you've got mine!"
Sam says • "Scorpius, we've been best mates from the start and I can't imagine things ever changing. Even though I know we don't talk as much now as we did before I know that I can always go to you wheter its for advice or simply just to have some 'guy time'. Are friendship is very strong and I don't see it breaking anytime soon.
Favourite Memory: Finally Racing ll Some Guy Time

leia lucia evans
[sup]you've got thirteen things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into music& fashion.[/sup]

vanessa_anne_hudgens_116.jpg
vanessa_anne_hudgens_101.jpg
vanessa_anne_hudgens_098.jpg

[sup]close friend • love remember you're the one who summoned me above any other kind
admiration • most ideas turn into dust as there are few in which we all can trust
other (bandmate) • just last night i woke from some unconscionable dream and had it nailed
[/sup]

leia says • "Sam, you're so awesome and such a great friend! When we met we got along right away and you made me feel comfortable at Hogwarts. This year we seem to be seeing a lot more of each other, but that's definitely not a problem because you always make me feel more at ease in a situation. I hope our friendhip continues to grow!"
sam says • "Leia you're so great! You're a lot of fun to be around and you have a way of just making things better, wheter its cheering me up or just making a situation better in general. We got along straight away and you're also my bandmate which is so cool! You're a really talented girl and I'm so very glad that I met you that time in the common room, I would have definitely lost out on a great friend if I hadn't."
Favourite Memory: Adjusting, Leia's first year

jennifer lydia wilkonson
[sup]
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into music.[/sup]

Taylor_Momsen_051.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_043.jpg
Taylor_Momsen_044.jpg

[sup]like blood • we've taken on a climb and it's long enough to put the best of us on
[/sup]

Jennifer says • "Where do I begin? Sammy, you have always been so perfect to me, even when I wasn't a proper friend. I even went so far to let my anger out on you physically and some how we had ended up dating again. Then I left you and hurt you not to mention myself, but it couldn't be avoided. Now that I'm back, I wish I hadn't because even though I don't wish to date you any longer I had felt sparks when I returned. Now.. well I'm avoiding you simply because I'm hurting and I don't want you to see what I'm going through because I feel pathetic. But when I do get past my pain, I know that we will be just as strong as ever."
Sam says •

Link to your favourite RP: I really liked our last Yule Ball thread but it was removed.. so I'm unsure really, but you may choose.
Your Relationship Thread: You've already posted
Code:
[size=20][font=monotype corsiva]jennifer lydia wilkonson[/font][/size]
you've got [b]fourteen[/b] things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into [b]music[/b].[/sup][/size][/font]

[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Taylor_Momsen_051.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Taylor_Momsen_043.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Taylor_Momsen_044.jpg[/img]

[font=arial][sup][size=1][color=black]like blood[/color] • [color=#6F99BE]we've taken on a climb and it's long enough to put the best of us on [/color]
[color=black]inseperable[/color] • [color=#7999B0]you must be using potions. how else could you tie my head to the sky? [/color]
[color=black]partner in crime[/color] • [color=#8299A2]we come in doing cartwheels and we crawl out by ourselves[/color]
[color=black]best friend[/color] • [color=#8B9994]like a kid eating limes we're in town when bees are let out we get laughs[/color]
[color=black]confidant[/color] • [color=#949986]crossing the bridge on weak cables huddled up because we know our fate[/color]
[color=black]past-good[/color] • [color=#CC798B]i have never worked so long and so hard just to cement a failure[/color]
[color=black]avoidance[/color] • [color=#8B9966]hail to your dark skin hiding the fact that you're dead, dead again[/color]
[color=black]protective[/color] • [color=#996699]underneath the power lines seeking shade dar above our heads[/color]
[color=black]good influence[/color] • [color=#9E6B94]just get your feet back on the ground and stop floating around[/color][/size][/sup][/font][size=1]

[font=arial][color=#000][b]Jennifer says •[/b] "Where do I begin? Sammy, you have always been so perfect to me, even when I wasn't a proper friend. I even went so far to let my anger out on you physically and some how we had ended up dating again. Then I left you and hurt you not to mention myself, but it couldn't be avoided. Now that I'm back, I wish I hadn't because even though I don't wish to date you any longer I had felt sparks when I returned. Now.. well I'm avoiding you simply because I'm hurting and I don't want you to see what I'm going through because I feel pathetic. But when I do get past my pain, I know that we will be just as strong as ever."
[b]Sam says •[/b] 

[b]Link to your favourite RP:[/b] I really liked our last Yule Ball thread but it was removed.. so I'm unsure really, but you may choose.
[b]Your Relationship Thread:[/b] You've already posted[/color]

scorpius knight
[sup]
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into photography.[/sup]

milo_ventimiglia_031.jpg
milo_ventimiglia_025.jpg
milo_ventimiglia_039.jpg

[sup]partner in crime • we come in doing cartwheels and we crawl out by ourselves
[/sup]

[Freel free to add/change more!]

Scorpius says • "Sam! You've been my best friend since we first met before we even got to Hogwarts! I don't know if it was the crazy adventure we had in Borely or just the simple fact that we had a lot in common that bound us together but I know that I've got your back and you've got mine!"
Sam says •

Link to your favourite RP: Okay I'm gonna list all the RPs we have, then bold my favorite if you only need that one okay? :) You might not be able to see some of them at the moment because they're in Obsidian etc. and I'm cheating by using Isabella's account to see them right now :lol:

Shopping Trip, Big News, Finding Sam, Some Guy Time, Bored*, Having Fun In the Borely Mansion, Having Fun In the Borely Mansion Cont.*, Woah, 14!, A Gathering Around Butterbeer, Another Reunion- With Ice-Cream, An Extra Candle, Finally! A Reunion!, Has It Been This Long?, I'll Have A Butterbeer With That..., A Sudden Leave, Revealing Santas, Clueless Searching, Cold Frost, Sams Birthday, Finally Racing, Finally..., Happy Happy Birthday, Reminiscing, A Royal Sitting, Searching for My Star, Bittersweet Bliss, Happy Birthday to Me

[Ahh okay so sorry I couldn't just pick one :doh: :lol: But you can have your pick instead if you'd like. :)
Oh and * means you won't ever be able to see it because it's in the Unsorted section and I cheated by looking at them under Bella's account :lol: ]

Your Relationship Thread: Here :)

Code:
[size=1][font=monotype corsiva]scorpius knight[/font][/size]
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into [b]photography[/b].[/sup][/size][/font]
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/milo_ventimiglia_031.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/milo_ventimiglia_025.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/milo_ventimiglia_039.jpg[/img]
[font=arial][sup][size=1][color=black]partner in crime[/color] • [color=#8299A2]we come in doing cartwheels and we crawl out by ourselves[/color]
[color=black]best friend[/color] • [color=#8B9994]like a kid eating limes we're in town when bees are let out we get laughs[/color]
[color=black]confidant[/color] • [color=#949986]crossing the bridge on weak cables huddled up because we know our fate[/color]
[color=black]drinking buddies[/color] • [color=#B0995D]we get nerves and we drown it in booze we take lives from you[/color]
[color=black]trust[/color] • [color=#B5827D]wind from a wasp could blow them into the sea with stones on their feet[/color]
[color=black]respect[/color] • [color=#B9996F]let me walk these coals till you believe i can cut the mustard well enough [/color][/size][/sup][/font]

[font=arial][color=#000][b]Scorpius says •[/b] "Sam! You've been my best friend since we first met before we even got to Hogwarts! I don't know if it was the crazy adventure we had in Borely or just the simple fact that we had a lot in common that bound us together but I know that I've got your back and you've got mine!"
[b]Sam says •[/b]

[b]Link to your favourite RP:[/b]
[b]Your Relationship Thread:[/b] [url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7184428/1/]Here[/url][/color]

leia lucia evans
[sup]
you've got thirteen things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into music& fashion.[/sup]

vanessa_anne_hudgens_116.jpg
vanessa_anne_hudgens_101.jpg
vanessa_anne_hudgens_098.jpg

[sup]close friend • love remember you're the one who summoned me above any other kind
other (bandmate) • just last night i woke from some unconscionable dream and had it nailed

[/sup]

leia says • "Sam, you're so awesome and such a great friend! When we met we got along right away and you made me feel comfortable at Hogwarts. This year we seem to be seeing a lot more of each other, but that's definitely not a problem because you always make me feel more at ease in a situation. I hope our friendhip continues to grow!"
Sam says •

Link to your favourite RP: Adjusting, Leia's first year, Hufflepuff common room
Your Relationship Thread:
Here but you've already posted

Code:
[size=1][font=monotype corsiva]leia lucia evans[/font][/size]
you've got [b]thirteen[/b] things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into [b]music& fashion[/b].[/sup][/size][/font]
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/vanessa_anne_hudgens_116.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/vanessa_anne_hudgens_101.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/vanessa_anne_hudgens_098.jpg[/img]
[font=arial][sup][size=1][color=black]close friend[/color] • [color=#9E9979]love remember you're the one who summoned me above any other kind[/color]
[color=black]protective[/color] • [color=#996699]underneath the power lines seeking shade dar above our heads[/color]
[color=black]good influence[/color] • [color=#9E6B94]just get your feet back on the ground and stop floating around[/color]
[color=black]mentor[/color] • [color=#BE8B74]you just want to jump up and dance but you have sat on your hands[/color]
[color=black]respect[/color] • [color=#B9996F]let me walk these coals till you believe i can cut the mustard well enough [/color]
[color=black]admiration[/color] • [color=#B09974]most ideas turn into dust as there are few in which we all can trust[/color]
[color=black]other (bandmate)[/color] • [color=#9E997D]just last night i woke from some unconscionable dream and had it nailed[/color]

[/sup][/font]

[font=arial][color=#000][b]leia says •[/b] "Sam, you're so awesome and such a great friend! When we met we got along right away and you made me feel comfortable at Hogwarts. This year we seem to be seeing a lot more of each other, but that's definitely not a problem because you always make me feel more at ease in a situation. I hope our friendhip continues to grow!"
[b]Sam says •[/b]

[b]Link to your favourite RP:[/b] [url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7149782/1/]Adjusting[/url], Leia's first year, Hufflepuff common room
[b]Your Relationship Thread:[/b][/color] [url=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7150808/1/]Here[/url] but you've already posted
Feel free to add/change anything :)

taylor lee mercer
[sup]
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into drama.[/sup]

Delicate.png
Delicate2.png
Delicate3.png

SamAndTay.png
(Because I couldn't resist :p )
[sup]inseperable • you must be using potions. how else could you tie my head to the sky?
[/sup]

Taylor says • "Sam you are such an amazing guy who simply bursts with friendliness. I can always count on you to be there when I need you the most. It sounds cliché, but I love you so much as a person that I can't help but bring out the cheese. You're like a brother to me, being the first sturdy friend I ever had at Hogwarts and still remaining just as awesome to this day."
Sam says •

Link to your favourite RP: An Empty Classroom?
Your Relationship Thread: Here

Code:
[size=1][font=monotype corsiva]taylor lee mercer[/font][/size]
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into [b]dr[/b].[/sup][/size][/font]
[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/TaytoFred/HNZ/Delicate.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/TaytoFred/HNZ/Delicate2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/TaytoFred/HNZ/Delicate3.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/TaytoFred/HNZ/SamAndTay.png[/IMG] (Because I couldn't resist :p )
[font=arial][sup][size=1][color=black]inseperable[/color] • [color=#7999B0]you must be using potions. how else could you tie my head to the sky? [/color]
[color=black]trust[/color] • [color=#B5827D]wind from a wasp could blow them into the sea with stones on their feet[/color][/sup][/font]

[font=arial][color=#000][b]taylor says •[/b] "Sam you are such an amazing guy who simply bursts with friendliness. I can always count on you to be there when I need you the most. It sounds cliché, but I love you so much as a person that I can't help but bring out the cheese. You're like a brother to me, being the first sturdy friend I ever had at Hogwarts and still remaining just as awesome to this day."
[b]Sam says •[/b]

[b]Link to your favourite RP:[/b] [URL=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7123243/3/#new]An Empty Classroom?[/URL]
[b]Your Relationship Thread:[/b] [URL=http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7223744/1/]Here[/URL][/color]

riley mae alexandra
[sup]
you've got sixteen things you want to flee, smuggle an ounce in a ball.
you're hiding your true colours, but you wanna tell everyone you're into quidditch.[/sup]

Dianna-Agron-dianna-agron-10986028-100-100.jpg
Dianna-Agron-dianna-agron-10986027-100-100.jpg
Dianna-Agron-dianna-agron-10986029-100-100.jpg

[sup]inseperable • you must be using potions. how else could you tie my head to the sky?
in love • your lips when we speak are the valleys and peaks of a mountain range
current • take this ride and let it slide into the cracks where fall and winter collide
physical attraction • i felt like i could just fly but nothing happened when i tried
dating • the gutter may profess its love, then follow it with hesitation out there

[/sup]

yourcharacter says • "Sam you have been the most amazing friend to me, and an even more amazing boyfriend. We have so many things in common that its hard to believe it took you so long to ask me out! But I'm so glad you did."
Sam says •

Link to your favourite RP: Oh it's you
Your Relationship Thread: Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back