Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Full Name:
Salvatore Marcello Lorenzo Abbatelli.

Date of Birth:
November 9th, 2003.

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Salvatore stands 5'9 and has a lean but strong body. Wiry would be a good way to describe him, he being neither incredibly muscular or incredibly thin.

- Your characters hair colour, height, eye colour, fashion sense e.t.c.
- Also state any distinguishing features, such as scars; streak of hair colour; unique eye colour e.t.c. and why.

Personality:
Salvatore has a very aggressive and abrasive personality. Raised in a Pureblood family of career criminals, he was inundated with violence and illegal tendencies from birth.

Family:

A Brief Family History:

The Abbatelli's originated from the Brancaccio neighborhood of Palermo, Sicily. Salvatore's great-great-great-great grandfather Gaspare was one of the first members of the 'Cosa Nostra', establishing a 'family' within the Brancaccio neighborhood to defend his family and his neighbors from roving countryside bandits, corrupt leaders of the Catholic Church, and ruthless noblemen. The original family consisted of Gaspare, his three brothers, his father, two uncles, and nine of their neighbors. Soon, other neighborhoods around Palermo began to follow their lead and establish their own families/sects to defend themselves. Eventually, what started as a group meant to protect their neighborhood devolved into little more than a glorified gang, though they still operated within a strict code of rules that were ruthlessly enforced. They began extorting money from local businesses in order to ensure their protection and began to clash with other nearby families as well.

Gaspare was succeeded by his son Carmine and he by his son Angelo before the family relocated to New York City 1917, due to increasing pressure by the Sicilian authorities and competition from other families. After their relocation they established themselves in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of the borough of Brooklyn, once again extorting business for protection but delving into narcotics, murder for hire, bootlegging, and other criminal activities. Though the Cosa Nostra, or Mafia as they came to be known as, were a secretive society, by the time Salvatore's grandfather Alphonse was in control of the family in the early 1970's they had become known across America. What was not known to most citizens, even in the Wizarding World, was that the four families that operated in New York City were also Wizards as well. Each family had an affinity for a certain type of elemental magic, directly opposing them to each other and creating even larger divides and rivalries between them. The Abbatelli's focused on elemental fire magic, while the Luzzato's had an affinity for air, the Voltolini's for water, and Ianniello's for earth.

Currently the family is led by Salvatore's father Frederico and Salvatore is his underboss, though he is temporarily locating to New Zealand to establish contact with the Scitorari and hopefully escape the death mark placed on him by the Voltolini's.

Full Family Biographies
Father:
Father:
Frederico Gianni Abbatelli
b. April 27th, 1978

chazz_palminteri_435x290.jpg

Frederico was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1978 to Alphonse and Carina, the oldest son of nine siblings.

Grandfather:
Grandfather:
Alphonse Gennaro Abbatelli
b. October 15th, 1949 d. July 4th, 2017

Ben-Gazzara_Lebowski_320.jpg

Great-Grandfather:
Great-Grandfather:
Nicodemo Pasquale Abbatelli
b. December 24th, 1925 d. September 13th, 1971

Lucky-Luciano-225x300.jpg

Great-Great-Grandfather:
Great-Great-Grandfather:
Angelo Giacomo Abbatelli
b. June 7th, 1888 d. January 28th, 1940

0c76683b0f47a405a0a8cef14841d81613d4d3.jpg

Great-Great-Great-Grandfather:
Great-Great-Great-Grandfather:
Carmine Luigi Abbatelli
b. November 1st, 1849 d. August 20th, 1890

BugsySiegelSmaller.jpeg

Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather:
Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather:
Gaspare Ilario Abbatelli
b. November 19th, 1821 d. February 14th, 1905

Genco_Russo.jpg

Pets:
- If your character has any, what are their names; types; appearance e.t.c, and why do they have them?
- Will your character be brining their pet to Hogwarts? If so, why? If not, why?
- If your character has non, why not? And would they like some?

Area of Residence:
Salvatore was born and raised in a small manor house in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, N.Y. For the last 26 years he has lived there, and up until recently he has had his own apartment as well. Due to recent events (a death mark placed on his head by a rival family), he has relocated to Wellington, New Zealand in order to escape the death mark as well as make contact with the Scitorari to hopefully establish an alliance between certain sects of their group and the Abbatelli Family.

Blood Status:
Salvatore is descended from a family of Pureblooded Sicilians.

Heritage:
Salvatore is the first-born son of Frederico, in a long lineage of Pureblooded Italian-Americans descended from Sicilian cobblers, though the Abbatellis have been involved in criminal activities since the 1840's.

Interests or Hobbies:
- What your character likes to do, and why?
- If your character has a favourite book, or song, put that here too.

Additional Skills:
Salvatore is fluent in English being raised in the United States, as well as Italian. He also can speak fair Sicilian as the Abbatelli's meetings are conducted only in traditional Sicilian.

Strengths:
- List some of your characters strengths.

Weaknesses:
- List some of your characters weaknesses and flaws.

Describe your character in three words:
Megalomaniac; Ambitious; Explosive.

Favourite place to be:
- This can be anywhere. Also state why.

Friends:
- If your character has any, who are they; where are they friends?
- If un-sorted, will they be missed at Hogwarts?

Hogwarts House:
- If un-sorted, which house does your character wish to attend, and why?
- If a student, which house is your character in, and why?
- If an adult, which house was your character in, and why?

Best school subjects:
- If a student, which subjects are your characters favourites, and why?
- If an adult, which subjects where your characters favourites, and why?
- If un-sorted, which subjects do you feel will be your characters favourites, and why?

Worst school subjects:
- If a student, which subjects are your characters worst, and why?
- If an adult, which subjects where your characters worst, and why?
- If un-sorted, which subjects do you feel will be your characters worst, and why?

Graduation:

Current Job:
- If an adult, what job does your character have, and why?
- If they are fairly new, how will the handle settling in?

Plans for your future:
- If a student or un-sorted, what are your characters plans whilst at Hogwarts, or for after Hogwarts, and why?
- If an adult, what are your characters plans for the future, and why? For example, to start a family.

Your Patronus:
- If un-sorted, what would your characters Patronus be, and why?
- If a student or an adult, what is your characters Patronus, and why?

Your Patronus memory:
- If un-sorted, which memory would be used to create their Patronus, and why?
- If a student or an adult, which memory is used to create your characters Patronus, and why?

Your Boggart:
Salvatore's Boggart is his paternal grandmother Carina. The reason being that Carina was an incredibly domineering and abusive grandmother after the death of her husband. She withdrew into her room and drank excessively, punishing her grandchildren by striking them and casting minor jinxes on them to "teach them a lesson." Salvatore maintained a fear of her throughout his adult life and her memory still haunts him now, three years after her death.

Mirror of Erised:
If Salvatore was to look into the Mirror of Erised he would see himself in control of his family's operations, his enemies crushed beneath his feet, and his wealth immeasurable.

A page from your diary:

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't good. Not at all. I ran into a couple of the Luzzato's down at the Rabid Weasel and things went south real quick. I didn't know they were moving into this side of town. Hell, they weren't even supposed to be near this neighborhood. I should've kept my mouth closed and let them be, but you know me, I couldn't do it. Took a couple swigs of my beer and walked straight over, drew my wand, and cursed all three of them right there. I didn't kill them of course. Couldn't risk that. Too much heat would've been brought down on us. So I cursed them, obliviated their memories, and got out of there real quick like. Can't say that pop was happy about it but at least we know now. We can take some preventative measures to ensure that they stop encroaching on our territory. Cause if they keep moving in and we do nothing, we're eventually gonna have a full scale war on our hands. And after the last one, I don't know if the city can handle it or if pop will make it through again.

But things will be better soon, I hope. Pop's health has been improving and mama's been real good about helping him out. I can't help thinking that he might not be able to lead much longer though. He seems like he's getting stronger but I can see it in his eyes, he's tired. And if I listen close enough I can hear, or maybe feel the weariness in his voice. I don't want to take over the family just yet, but I think I'm gonna have to. And I don't know what to think about that right now.
Salvatore M. L. Abbatelli​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back