Lin
Wand
10 1/4" hawthorn with essence of phoenix tears
saksnewbie.png

Character's Name: Sakura Temperance Gemini​

Character's Birthdate: August 12th 2005

Hometown: born and raised in Yorkshire, England
Blood Status: Pureblood

Patronus: Eagle! The eagle is a symbol of spirituality, courage and protection.
Concerned with the spiritual things of life, also a brave person who would go out of their way to protect those you love. A small amount of fear is healthy.
Boggart: anything bad happening to her parents

Wand:
wand.jpg

10 1/4" hawthorn with essence of phoenix tears; The Hawthorn (Crataegus mongyna) is perfectly suited to use as a tool for spells connected with love and fertility rituals whilst the tears are effective in healing incantations.

</COLOR>
Scholastic Career:

Educated At:
Beaubatons Academy: 2016 - 2018 1st year and 2nd year attended
Hogwarts Scotland: 2018 - 2019 3rd Year attended
Hogwarts New Zealand: Triwizard Tournament 2019 first term attended.
Hogwarts Scotland: 2020 second term of fourth year attended
Homeschooled: 2020 -2021 6th year
Apprenticeship: 2021 - 2022 7th year and potions apprenticeship

Extremely overprotective of me- it was as a result of this that I was sent to Beauxbatons and not Hogwarts as I was supposed to. My family thought I would be less inclined to get myself into trouble.

My first two years of magical education were spent at Beauxbatons,
I applied to transfer at the end of my second year as it seemed bizarre that I should be so far away from my family.
I attended Hogwarts Scotland up until the TWT in 2020.
In 2020, I went to Hogwarts New Zealand for a few months but was duly pulled out of it by my grandfather.
Since then I have been homeschooled.
My 7th year of my academic career was broken down to part-time education as I managed to secure a position as an apprentice alchemist to the world reknowned Master Jarousek Radomira of Bulgaria.
After much introspection I applied for a position as an auror and in 2023 joined the ranks of the elite squad.
My favourite subject has always been Potions.
My least favourite would probably be History of Magic with Professor Binns though I did often try my best.
I looked up to and admired my old mentor Professor Josiah Starn.
I would be have been most afraid of Professor Sectus Mortis.

Appearance

Hair: shoulder length brown hair
Eyes: hazel
Height: 5' 10"

Style: dresses simply usually in dark colors, casual chic

A Little Deeper

Personality:
confident sometimes overly so, extremely loyal and trustworthy. Honest and outspoken, quick to anger and speak her mind when she feels someone has been wronged or that the situation deserves it. A true Gryffindor she tends to act first and think later. Borders on reckless but only when it concerns herself, is more thoughtful when it comes to the people she cares about.

Special Talents/Abilities: extremely adapt at potions; has always had a natural ability for the subject. Has created her own potions since she was 11 years old and has been collecting various ingredients since she was 6yrs old and still does. Excels at non verbal magic though wandless is still not as great as she likes.
Flying - loves to fly, Gryffindor keeper while at Hogwarts Scotland.

History:

I love rock music and used to play bass guitar with my band Super Nova, an all girl band back in Beauxbatons.
I loved absailing, surfing, rock-climbing and anything else that got me out doors.
I absolutely adore flying and was the Gryffindor Keeper.
I don't get much of a chance to keep up any of these pursuits any more but will always be grateful to my muggle friends for teaching me such extreme activities. Flying is still a firm favorite of mine and once upon a time it had been a dream of mine to open up a quidditch store.

My best friend is Isabella Ormonde who is Half Veela and was in a long standing relationship with the infamous James Potter. She is now in charge of the Leaky Cauldron in Obsidian which is great because we see each other a lot more now.

I know my parents and my grandfather did not want me to put my name forward for the triwizard tournament but I felt I had to, as if I owed it to my uncle Cedric. I wasn't chosen for the tournament but I was thrilled to have gotten as far as I did. Unfortunately my grandfather showed up and pulled me from the school, took me home and I was just barely allowed to finish out the year in Hogwarts back home. I was not allowed to return after that school year finished though.

Family:
<COLOR color="#5a70b3">

Mother; Chloe Diggory - witch and home maker, though she does hate that title.
Father; Daniel Gemini - wizard; healer at St Mungos, London.

Maternal Grandfather; Amos Diggory – wizard, retired from Ministerial post.
Maternal Grandmother; Charlotte Diggory – witch, deceased
Uncles / Aunts: Cedric Diggory – wizard, deceased

Paternal Grandfather; Antonio Gemini – wizard, deceased.
Maternal Grandmother; Esther Peverell – witch, deceased.
Uncles/ Aunts: none

My fathers fathers family are Greek and very much purebloods. It doesn’t make a difference to me one way or the other but sometimes my grandfather Amos seems to hold great store by it as he gets older.

My fathers’ mothers family come from a long line of wizards too. Apparantly somewhere back along her line she is related to Marvolo Gaunt. We try not to talk about this side of our family at all.

My mothers side is sweet natured and lovely. My grandfather has become a little senile but after Cedric’s death he was never really the same again. My grandmother Charlotte passed away three years after Cedric, I think the shock of losing her as well was something he just could not bear. My mother then became an only child and as my parents only managed to have me, I became smothered by cotton wool by all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back