Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Full Name:
- Saffron Demonia Ironsong

Date of Birth:
- DATA EXPUNGED

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Saffron has a rounded face accented by two bangs that go down to the base of her neck. Her eyes are yellow and hawk like. They can take on a very cruel quality when she's upset or irritated. Saffron wares robes mostly because that's what she was raised with. She wares a black and silver cloak at all times even if it's warm because it's a form of security blanket to her. Saffron is slender but with a whipcord type of strength to her.

Personality:
- Saffron is a stoic quiet girl who loves books and learning. She enjoys mostly violin music and classical because it calms her OCD nature. She must have order in everything she does and has if there isn't any it will freak her out until order can be found again. She has no warning when it comes to her anger at someone. One moment she will be looking at someone the next they will be growing bat wings are something. She is a very closed off person because of her upbringing.

Family:
- One mother who is a healer, one father who is a Necromancer but not part of the Scitorari. Six bothers who's names have been expunged from all her records because of the Spiral Foundation.

Pets:
- One cat, Repzion

Area of Residence:
- DATA EXPUNGED

Blood Status:
- DATA EXPUNGED

Heritage:
- DATA EXPUNGED

Special Abilities:
- She's good at dueling she may become a become Animagus later on in life.

Interests or Hobbies:
- Reading, dealing and learning are all pretty much that she likes to do on the surface. She likes to collect strange and exotic flowers to press as well.

Additional Skills:
- She is particularly apt at hand to hand combat.

Strengths:
- Saffron has a long fuse so her temper is not usually activated, she is a fast thinker able to figure out what to do with a situation in a short amount of time, she is a fast learner able to pick up abilities fast but her never ending thirst for knowledge makes her seek out more. Saffron is a hard worker and will put her all into everything she has set her mind to, to the point sometimes burning herself out in the process.

Weaknesses:
- Saffron can't stand disorder and mess. She will clean and organize until everything is back in it's proper place or freak out. Her lack of any real emotion leaves her clueless to anyone else's feelings sometimes making hard for her to really connect with the people around her. Saffron's anger when finally reached can be explosive at best deadly at worst.

Describe your character in three words:
- Ordered, emotionless, robotic

Favourite place to be:
- The Library

Friends:
- Isabelle, Marc, Minami, Rays, and Damianos (That last one is a maybe)

Hogwarts House:
- Slytherin

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- To make Prefect, Head Girl and to become top points earner for Slytherin.

Best school subjects:
- Defense Against the Dark Arts

Worst school subjects:
- Flying

Extracurricular Activities:
- Club Academia, Student Defense Association, Dueling Club (When it's up)

Graduation:

Current Job:
- Student

Plans for your future:
- To go back home.

Your Patronus:
- A Panther

Your Patronus memory:
- When she got her Death School cloak from Ravenwood

Your Boggart:
- A Roc

Your Animagus:
- A sugar glider

Mirror of Erised:
- Herself with her mouth covered by the red scarf of the Necromancer.

A page from your diary:

Dear Journal,
I am doing this as part of a mental health evaluation mandated of all personnel, underage of otherwise, otherwise I wouldn't bother wasting parchment that could otherwise be used on a school report or one of the many status reports that Father demands of me. I am adapting well to the environment of Hogwarts New Zealand even making a few friends which is difficult for someone like me. I have never had much of anything to offer another person that was why I was put in the school of Death in the first place I do believe. I am still expecting things to be as they where there. Everyone out for themselves.

There I knew what to do. If there was someone that was getting one my nerves I was in my full right to drain them of all their energy or if things got really bad, take them into the Arena and make it so that they never picked on me again. I must say I do miss it sometimes because here arguments have to settled a different way. I am learning though and lessons are interesting to say the least. The people are for the most part friendly and those that would pick on me know well enough to leave me alone.

I do choose to be alone sometimes though finding a solitary place is one of the greater challenges in Hogwarts. I have managed to find such places though, one of them being an abandoned classroom that seemed to be used mainly by the hormonal upper years who can't seem to keep their faces away from each other. Such things repulse me but what do I know, I'm eleven. The solitude is amazing. Company is good too for the people that have become my friends are all interesting people to know and highly intelligent. They seem to understand that I have no emotional support to offer but I can offer them a logical point of view.

All in all I have to say that I am growing used to being in a place so unlike the one I used to call home. One day I will return to the Foundation.

The Foundation
Ravenwood and that world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back