Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The new semester had just started and already Darcy was spending her evenings in the library studying. This year was her OWL year so her grades were extremely important to her and she didn't want to mess up. The redhead was currently sitting at a table with the entire contents of her bag spilled out on the table, taking up the entire space even though the area was meant for several people to study together, not that the Slytherin cared. She silently poured over the textbook spread open on the table and then constantly referred back to notes she held in her hand. She was currently looking over her Ancient Runes coursework and was just about to practice some readings. She pulled her rune bag toward her from the middle of the table but the bag got caught on the corner of a book and all her amethyst colored runes spilled all over the floor. "Oh no!" Darcy said, afraid she was going to lose some.

Cato had been worried to death after realizing that he hadn't got his wand in his pocket. The fifteen years old tracked back to the corrdidors which lead to the library. He opened the door slowly and squatted down to see if he had left his wand under the table. Luckily it was somewhere not too far from where he was. The young boy crawled under the table and grabbed his wand before getting runes raining on his head. Boy was Cato going to throw a nasty prank at the person who accidentally or intentionally did that. He stood up and saw a beautiful Slytherin. Immideately he helped her by collecting the stones and placed some on the table. "Here you go miss clumsy" he said jokingly, slightly chuckling. He kneeled down to take some more of the runes and put it in his pocket instead of giving it to the girl without her noticing. He was going to ask her on a date if she wanted her runes back. "Hi, I'm Cato he introduced himself and smiled

Darcy began to pick up each rune individually even though she knew she could've just scooped them up all at once or even use her wand. But she wanted to account for each one which is why she was being meticulous. She was pleasantly surprised when a boy helped her pick them up, chuckling at his comment. "Sorry, thanks," she said appreciatively, taking the runes he handed her. Darcy placed them each carefully in her bag as he introduced himself and turned back to face him. "I'm Darcy, thank you for helping me," she said again. Once they were all in her bag she looked around their feet some more and said, "Do you see any others, I think I'm still missing some."

Cato watched the girl collected the runes and smiled at her once she introduced her name. "Darcy" he said in a hypnotizing tone. The gryffindor placed his hand in his pocket, feeling each of the runes before grabbing them. "Well I do" he showed her the runes and quickly closed his hand, putting it away from her before she got the chance to take it. The fifteen years old took a step closer to Darcy and looked at her in the eye. Cato was tall for his age hence he had to look down at her. He took Darcy by the hand and opened it before putting the runes on her soft hands. He gently closed her hand with the runes in it and caressed it. "Go on a date with me in an exchange with your runes" he bit his lips as he looked at her in the eye. She was beautiful and charming, a date would be harmless.

Darcy looked up as soon as the boy stepped closer and said he knew where her missing runes were. She only had a brief moment to look confused before he took her hand and placed the runes in them. She began to smile in appreciation but was cut short by his sudden proposition. Her fists tightened around her runes as she pulled her hand away from his and took a step back. Darcy scowled and calmly replied, "No." She turned away from the boy so she wouldn't be looking at him anymore. She had to admit that the boy was rather cute, but she was not going to go on a date with him simply because he did her a favor. She put the remaining runes in her bag and then swiftly tightened the drawstring so they wouldn't fall out again.

Cato had expected a no as an answer hence he wasn't upset. The girl turned away with her runes, hiding her facial expression away from Cato. The fifteen years old stepped a bit closer to Darcy and leaned toward her ears to whisper "Let's me do this one more time". He stepped away from Darcy and took a rose from his paper bag. "Gardening is one of my favorite things to do. And luckily, roses are starting to bloom today." he smelled the rose and smile. The young boy took the Slytherin by the hand gently and turned her around so that she was facing him. "It will be such an honor to go on a date with you" he handed her the rose and gave her a puppy dogs eyes.

Darcy was beginning to gather her things so she could pack them up and leave the library, but she felt Cato lean in close and whisper in her ear. Darcy tried to ignore the boy but she glanced over her shoulder she saw him pull out a rose. It seemed to come out of nowhere, as if the boy was always prepared to try and woo a girl, but then he mentioned he liked gardening which explained the rose. She had to remember to stop judging people based on first impressions. Darcy turned around as he took her hand and looked up at him when he asked her out again.

The redhead chewed on her lip in thought, tempted to say no again simply because she wasn't too interested. But then she thought about how the last boy she had dated had been in her third year at Beauxbatons and she hadn't felt any inkling toward any other boy anyone since. It wasn't as if she missed her old boyfriend either so her lack of dating couldn't be attributed to that. Darcy looked at the boy again and figured he was cute enough, so why not? Why was she actively finding reasons to say no instead of just doing what most girls would normally do and say yes to a cute boy asking them out? "Alright," Darcy decided. "I'll go on a date with you," she said with a small smile. This couldn't be so bad.

Cato grinned sweetly after hearing Darcy's answer. "Saturday, 8 a.m?" the reason why Cato wanted to go on such an early date is so that both of them could enjoy doing activities under the sun. Cato pulled a bag of seeds and took an invisible looking flower from his paper bag. "This beauty is a skeleton flower, extremely rare in New Zealand. I've tried growing it and had succeeded, hence I'm planting these whole seeds. It wont turn out to be like any other first dates that you've experienced but it'll be fun and productive. Although we can always do something else if you want to get on your pretty little dress and put on some make up." he showed the Slytherin more bags of seeds and smiled at her. Cato liked girls who weren't scared of getting themselves dirty. He wouldn't mind to go on dates with one of the barbies but they weren't as interesting as the girls who were original. It would be okay if Darcy preferred something else, if she ended up being one of those who weren't interesting then maybe a date would be enough. Not more than one.

Darcy raised an eyebrow in surprise when he set the time and date of their date. 8am seemed so early for a date, especially on a Saturday, but her attitude quickly changed once he began to explain his plans. She had to admit she was rather impressed with his thought process and found the idea intriguing. "No, Saturday at 8am sounds fine," she smiled. "Where should I meet you?" She didn't appreciate the comment about her getting dressed and putting on makeup, because while Darcy did love to dress up, she was just as comfortable in her skin going natural, so either one wouldn't have bothered her. But she was trying not to ruin the moment. The flower he had pulled out was beautiful and she gently took it from him, twirling the skeleton flower in her fingers. "This is stunning. Can I keep it?" she asked softly, looking down at the flower.

Cato was quite surprised to know that Darcy didn't mind getting herself dirty. "In the garden, I should be there since 7 in the morning so come anytime you want. And don't worry about breakfast, I'll get you something to eat. Are you fond of waffles?" he wanted to offer her a sandwich but he realized that it wasn't a breakfast material kind of meal. "I actually was just thinking about giving that to the house elf, Lula but I'm sure she wont mind letting a beautiful woman have it instead" not everyone is happy with people who spend their time with house elves but Cato didn't care. He knew that Lula wont mind if he gave it to someone else, especially a person who he was about to date.

((Shall I open a new thread? XD ))

Darcy smiled and nodded when he told her where to meet, making a mental note in her head. She pursed her lips and tilted her head to the side in thought when he brought up breakfast. She had already been planning on bringing him breakfast as a nice gesture but he had beat her to the punch. Except she had something else in mind. "Waffles are good, but not really portable enough to eat in a garden don't you think?" the Slytherin said. She was usually too opinionated to hold back what she thought. Waffles usually required plates and utensils, not to mention things could get sticky with syrup and considering they would probably be working with dirt, that was nothing something she was looking forward to.

"How about this, you bring the gardening stuff, and I'll provide breakfast," she suggested. It only seemed fair for her to contribute something. "How about bagels?" she offered, since they were a portable food with easy clean up. She felt a little bad for taking the flower but it was so beautiful she didn't want to part with it just yet. "Do these not bloom often?" she wondered. If they were extremely rare she would feel terrible and give it back to the boy so he could give it to whover, or whatever, he originally intended. Even if she couldn't keep the flower she admired that he was nice enough to give it to a house elf because it showed his compassion. Darcy was beginning to forgive the boy's initial first impression.

Cato chuckled at Darcy's comment, he was sure stupid enough to offer such a breakfast. "My bad" he playfully winked at her and gather his things as he had to leave the library soon. "Bagels will be perfect!" Cato didn't see that coming, a lot of the girls that he had dated wouldn't want to prepare anything for the two of them. And Cato ended up preparing something, which he didn't mind. "No, not here. I've tried planting several of them and they all died except this one, but with a little bit of magic these seeds will grow into beautiful flowers" he eyed the flower, loving every pattern of it. "As beautiful as you" he nudged her playfully and sling his bag on his shoulder. "Well I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have an appointment in approximately... 10 seconds. I'll see you on Friday?" the boy took the girl's hand and kissed it gently before waving her goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back