Sad News (Cont. from Owlery)

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was sat in the Library with several books open in front of her.
She needed to get out of her head- She had just had the worst news possible and she didn't fancy being her.
Larissa had hoped Libby would turn up but so far she hadn't.
Larissa rolled her eyes, "Darren." She muttered thinking that this must be why Libby wasn't here.

Libby walked into the Library carying a huge book. She shoved it back on the shelf, and brushed herself off, massaging her arms, when she noticed Larissa. She didn't seem happy to her. "Hey Laris? What's up?" she asked. She hadn't seen much of her friends recently.

Larissa rubbed her eyes and tossed back her gleaming white-blonde hair.
"My father-" she couldn't say it or it would be true, "My father and brother.. had a fight."
Larissa tried not to look Libby in the eyes.

Libby wondered. "What do you mean? You wouldn't be so upset if it was just a fight?" She may have only known Larissa for 3 years, but she knew her well.

(OCC: ive changed from midnight background to the orginial one i had..ooer this is weird lol)

Larissa sighed. She knew Libby would find out anyway.
"My brother went missing from St. Mungo's before the full moon-" She took a deep breath, "And my father went looking for him and thought that Davmorn could control his.." Larissa took another breath, "Condition." She looked Libby straight in the eyes to show her she was serious; "Davmorn found dad and couldn't control himself- Dad was fighting to keep Davmorn at bay but Davmorn.." Larissa looked down at the table, "mum says she'll send the date for the funeral."

Libby was shocked, She had known a little about the "condition" but never knew it was this serious. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she said, putting her arms round her neck and hugging her tight. After about 20 seconds shes pulled away. "When did you find out?" she asked concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back