OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11½' Holly Wood Core of Augurey Tail Feather
Joshua reached the student lounge where he dropped his messenger bag carelessly to the ground and slumping down to nearest chair. He attempts to get himself out of this funk, straighten his posture when he realize how he was sitting. Distraction, a distraction. Yes, that's it. He needed a distraction from this sad depression. The teen reach into his bag as he yanked it open. He search through his belongings until he found the thing he was looking for. The leather journal with the house crest embedded in the middle of the journal. Joshua pulls it open, he starts to look through the pages. If he look like he was searching for something, busy with Hogwarts Monthly related stuff he wouldn't look sad to Noelle. He would appear completely useless if Noelle was coming to him from comfort and Joshua wouldn't have a clue what to tell him. Noelle needed him, Noelle needed a friend after his break up with Willow.

@Noelle Maxwell

Noelle was bored out of his mind. He could not stay holed up in the library forever. As much as he wanted to be alone, he needed to get back on track. He needed to figure out where he stood right now with his goals despite the heartbreak.Heartbreak. Shaking his head, he entered the student lounge and scanned the room for somewhere to sit and who might be there. His face slightly lit up when he spotted Joshua. The Ravenclaw was occupied something but this did not stop the Puff from dashing to him and snatched the book before tackling him. As much as he wanted to wallow, Noelle did not want to burden his bestfriend with his problems. "You alright, bro?", asking in a cheeky way althouhh it took a lot of him to fake it.

Joshua is shocked out of his skin, his eyes would comically bug out of their sockets in almost a catoonish way. "Whoa! Noelle!" Joshua gently pushes the boy off of him. He wanted a distraction, he sure got one with that peculiar greeting from the Hufflepuff. "Yeah, I'm fine besides the head trauma, I think," Joshua faked a smile, sitting up. "Shouldn't I be asking you that anyways? I heard about you and Willow. Are you, are you okay?"

Noelle burst out laughing at Joshua's reaction. "You should have seen your face, Josh! Epic!" As much as the Puff was feeling down, the Ravenclaw certainly lifted his spirits up and Noelle was grateful for that. Once the boys got settled in the couch, he was asked about his ex-girlfriend. "Oh, that.", he sighed. "Well, she made it clear already. We're done." No matter how many times he told himself that the breakup was nothing, it still brought pain to his heart. "You're not answering my question. Are you okay?" nudging him to the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back