Ryuuji needs a life ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
So, here's Ryuuji Tsukino.. and as you can see, he's just a newly created character.

Here's some facts about him, since his character is not fully develop yet.. :r

- He's Japanese.. :)
- He loves sports, music, and he also loves to read books..
- he doesn't hesitate in participating in athletic activities, and goes all out dominating several sports such as soccer, baseball, tennis, and judo.
- He's very much outgoing and energetic, and he loves to tease his friends.
- He can be sadistic at times.. though he's just doing it for fun. :p

So, what he needs are friends, best friend, and even rivals.. :)

Hi~!

I have Penelope, she's over energetic, very smiley and very friendly. She also loves sports a lot, for the most part rugby and baseball. Penny doesn't get mad very easily, so I think she'd be a good match to be a friend (or best friend) to Ryuuji, even when he gets a little sadistic.
^_^

I can offer you Mai. She's confident, friendly, and a bit rude sometimes. She likes reading. And by reading, I didn't mean the average reading-the-books. She's obsessed with it. She's fine with sports, but not dance. She's not the type who can be teased that easily, though. Maybe she and Ryuuji can torment other people with their sadistic ways?

You can read her character development if you need to know more. Or you can ask me. Just tell me if you're okay with it. :)

penelope said:
I think they'd be a good match too.. :) So, would you like to be just a friend or some sort of a best friend?
MAI said:
What's Mai's nationality? Japanese too? That would be great if she is...I think it would be fun if they'd be partners in crime.. :D

Anyways, just an additional information about Ryuuji, he can be a know-it-all sometimes, so he can get very annoying, but he's really kind.. :D

It would be nice to actually get her a best friend! Would you mind setting up a thread for them? (Just because I just woke up xD I never make any sense in the morning. )

Penelope Reynolds said:
It would be nice to actually get her a best friend! Would you mind setting up a thread for them? (Just because I just woke up xD I never make any sense in the morning. )
sure, where would you like me to post it? :lol:

Anywhere is fine really! As long as it makes sense. :lol:

alright.. :) I'll PM you the link right away once I'm done.. :D

Okay~! :lol:

i've sent you the link already.. :)

Yes, that would be fun.. ! :D

Who do you like to start? Me, or will you? :D

I can offer Danielle, Let me talk about her...
Danielle is very weird and sometimes oblivious, she loves nature and all it has to offer. Danielle likes to be outgoing and is not afraid to stand up for someone. She can be calm but mostly is the one running around like crazy. She can really be a good friend and can feel peoples feelings, and is good at giving encouragement. Many people say she is Mad, Seriously, in one topic I am in with her she gets drunk, So she is really crazy. She is also very into singing, and loves to do it all the time. She also loves pulling pranks on people.

She does not have many friends because people think she is mean, or weird. Her sister Pavarti hates her because she is jealous of her magic, and her Father hates her because he hates magic, so she needs someone to talk to about that.

So I think they could be good friends. Maybe.

Yes, they would be good friends I think.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back