Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go
<i>
</i>

[Full name]
[First] Ryder - RIE-dər
[Middle] Mason - MAY-sən
[Last] Straton - STRA-ton
[Etymology]
[Ryder] From an English occupational surname derived from Old English ridere meaning "mounted warrior" or "messenger".
[Mason] From an English surname meaning "stoneworker", from an Old French word of Germanic origin (akin to Old English macian "to make").
[Straton] Derived from Greek óôñáôïò (stratos) meaning "army". This was the name of a 3rd-century BC Greek philosopher.
[Nicknames] Ryder’s main nickname is Ry, it’s the only nickname that he responds to.
[Birth date] Fourteenth of August 2020.
[Current Age] Ryder is ten years old.
[Blood Status] Ryder is a muggle born.
[Blood Type] Ryder’s blood type is AB positive.
[Relationship Status] Too young to care.
[Sexual Orientation] Unsure.
[Health Status] Ryder is currently healthy.
[Diet] Ryder eats both meat and vegetables but enjoys healthy foods of junk food.
[Desired Occupation] Ryder wants to become a classical pianist or a soccer player.
[Heart Song] Ryder’s heart song is We say summer - All Time Low.
[Wand] Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose

</SIZE>
Appearance
So make the best of this test and don't ask why
<i>
</i>

[Play By] Chandler Riggs.
[Basic Appearance]
[Hair Colour and Style] Ryder has chestnut brown hair which is cut to the nape of his neck. It is quite thick hair that is rather messy and his fringe is almost hanging in his eyes. Ryder never does anything with his hair, sometimes he gives it a brush but normally he just leaves it.
[Eye Colour] Ryder has steely grey eyes. They sparkle when he is excited or happy.
[Skin] Ryder has pale white skin, he has a plethora of freckles and therefore can’t spend too much time in the sun.
[Birth Mark] Ryder has a birthmark on his right hip.
[Height] Ryder is short for his age only reaching 119.6cm (3 feet 10 inches)
[Weight ] Ryder is rather skinny for a ten year old due to all the sports he plays, he weighs 47kgs (103.6 pounds).
[Scars] Ryder has a scar on his elbow from when he broke it playing soccer.
[Dress Style] Ryder wears very casual clothing so that he doesn’t get anything expensive dirty. He will wear nice clothes but only on special occasions. His standard outfit is a t-shirt, shorts, and running shoes.

Personality
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time
<i>
</i>

[3 Words] Loyal, confident & persistent.
[Personality]
[Loyal] Ryder is extremely loyal to his friends. He doesn’t let rumours or gossip tear his friendships up. Also he often passes up offers to join other friendship groups because he wants to remain with the friends he has already made and feels comfortable with.
[Confident] Ryder has the confidence to speak to large groups of strangers as well as groups of his friends. He enjoys being the center of attention and craves the limelight. He likes to be loud and draw the attention of people around him. He is also not afraid to say what he thinks, unless of course it is too rude to say in public, and then he will think it.
[Persistent] Ryder doesn’t give up. He finds it to be a sign of weakness and always sticks to seeing things through. Even if he doesn’t enjoy the task he will see it to completion.
[Caring] Ryder cares about the feelings of his close friends. He doesn’t like to see his friends upset and will always be on hand to lend an ear or a shoulder to cry on. Even if they don’t want to talk he likes to remind them that he is always there to talk to.
[Passionate] When Ryder becomes interested in something he becomes very passionate about it. When he began soccer he quickly became a hardcore fan. He likes to gather knowledge about the things he is interested in and share it.

Residency
It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right
<i>
</i>

[Home Town] Leeds, England
[Current Town of Residency]Dunedin, New Zealand
[Residences] Mother and younger sister Aaliyah.

Magical
I hope you had the time of your life so take the photographs
<i>
</i>

[Pre-Magical Education] Ryder attended Carr Manor in Leeds, England before moving to New Zealand and attending Kaikorai Primary school.
[Magical Education] Hogwarts New Zealand, Hufflepuff
[Favourite Subject] N/A
[Least Favourite Subject] N/A
[Patronus Form] Ryder's patronus would be a Hyena.
[Patronus Memory] His sister being born. He loves his sister so much.
[Boggart] The dead bodies of his sister and mother.
[Animagus] Ryder would transform into a fox because he likes to travel in a pack.
[Mirror of Erised] Ryder would see himself playing soccer for Manchester United.
[Amortentia] Grass, wild flowers and popcorn.
[Veritaserum] Ryder's deepest secret is that he once cheated on a maths test in Leeds when he hadn't bothered to study.

Finer Things<i></i>
And still-frames in your mind hang it on a shelf
<i>
</i>
[Interests] Ryder is interested in music, soccer and current events.
[Hobbies] Ryder plays the piano, plays soccer and collects sport memorabilia from the soccer games he attended.
[Special Abilities] Ryder can do keep-ups with a soccer ball.
[Allergies] Ryder is allergic to shellfish.
[Role Model] David Beckham. He wants to become as successful as him at soccer.

Astrology<i></i>
And good health and good time tattoo's of memories
<i>
</i>

[Star Sign] Ryder is a Leo
[Symbol] The Lion
[Strengths] Confident, Ambitious, Generous, Loyal, Encouraging
[Weaknesses]Pretentious, Domineering, Melodramatic, Stubborn, Vain
[Colour] Orange/Gold
[Metal] Gold
[Element] Fire
[Planet] Sun
[Birthstone] Sardonyx or Peridot
[Birth Flower] Gladiolus or Poppy
[Animal] All felines
[Trees] Citrus
[Polarity] Positive
[Tarot Card] VIII Strength
[Anatomy Ruled] Spine & Heart
[Lucky Numbers] 8 & 9
[Lucky Day] Sunday
[Leo In A Nutshell]Leo is the lion, this well suited symbol represents Leo very well. They possess a kingdom which they protest and cherish. The are high esteemed, honorable and very devoted to themselves in particular! The kingdom could be anything from work to home to a partner, whatever it is, you rule it. Leo is always center stage and full of flair, they enjoy basking in the spotlight. A Leo always makes their presence known. Leo are full of energy that acts like a magnet for other people. Others are attracted to Leo's wit, charm, and what they have to say for they speak of things grand and very interesting. Leo will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Leo! Public image is very important to Leo, with luxurious possessions and ways of life, this keeps the public image in high standing. They will do whatever it takes to protect their own reputation. Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on. Leos are always trying to make things right in the world, they have larger then life emotions and they need to feel like they have accomplished something at the end of the day. They react to situations with action instead of sitting back and thinking about it, they are not impulsive however because they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.

<SIZE size="50">Favourites<i></i>
And dead skin on trial, go for what it's worth
<i>
</i>

[Favourite Colour] Blue.
[Favourite Food] Yogurt.
[Favourite Store] Rebel Sport.
[Favourite Band] All Time Low
[Favourite Animal] Fox.
[Favourite Book] Beckham: Both Feet on the Ground: An Autobiography
[Favourite Item of Clothing] Sneakers.
[Favourite Genre of Music] Classical.
[Favourite Activity] Soccer or Piano
[Favourite Place] His home in England.

Family
It was worth all the while it's something unpredictable
<i>
</i>

Mother:
charlize_theron_19.png

Vanessa Marie Straton
Currently resides in Dunedin, New Zealand.
Play by Charlize Theron
Role player --

Father:
austin_nicols_in_oth_s_07_32.png

Lucus Andrew Straton
Currently resides in Dublin, Ireland.
Play by Austin Nichols
Role player --

Younger Sister:
46f1c0f649d4633778f22a11d8a5adbf-1.jpg

Aaliyah Caetlin Straton
Aged two years old