Ryan Meeting Liz

Liz laughed, and ate her mint. Her hair promptly turned bright pink and blue.

"Well, if you feel upto it, of course! I'll be by on my firebolt if you need some help!"

Ryan laughed too " Nah i think i'll be ok" he kicked off and amazed it had worked he was flying! he popped his mint in his mouth, as he did so he saw Liz's hair turn bright pink and blue. " What kinda mints are there" Ryan said with a laugh realizing his hair was turning a nice shade of purple
" Let me guess, Weasleys Wizard Weezes Right" Ryan said

Liz grinned as Ryan's hair changed color. "Nope! Malfoy's Mischief and Potter's Problems! I created these, and my lovely partner's name is Courtney. She hasn't helped me create any yet, but I'll con her into it eventually." she grinned.

When she saw Ryan flying, she cheering "Great!" she flew over next to him.

"Oh sorry" Ryan said embarresed that he had mad the mistake " So your into the joking stuff to, thats cool, you'll have to let me try some of your stuff!" Ryan said as he hovered beside Liz " Wow this is wicked" he said " I can't belive i'm doing it, so what do i do now?" He asked

Liz grinned, "Of course you can try some of my other... materials." she laughed.

"Well, we could try landing?" she began to lower herself slowly.

"Ok" Ryan said he tried to go a little faster than he could (He was showing off for liz) and hit the ground hard. He was dazed, he looked around for liz and saw her comming down gracefully.

Liz quickly flew down, after seeing him crash. She leapt off her broom and over to his side. "Are you alright?" she asked, looking worried.

"Oh yeah" he said with a laugh, "Guess i'm not that great yet, am i" he said. He got up and stood beside her "So what now?" he asked

Liz laughed. "No one is when they start. I learned when I was hardly walking though, so I started out worse than most people!"

She smiled. "Well, we could get back in the air and just fly in circles for a bit."

"Ok " Ryan said kicking off again, Trying to make conversation he said " So kiera tells me you want to learn to play football?"

Liz rose into the air, and began flying clockwise around the stadium "Yeah! Hopefully we'll have a time organized to play. I'm generally interested in sports- I figure I should know about muggle ones as well!"

"I'd love to play a muggle sport, so i can acctully be good instead of looking like a fool trying to fly" Ryan said with a smile, and a wink

Liz laughed. "Don't worry, I'll look like a moron at football. When Kiera and I talked about it, I asked her what robes to wear."

" Ah thats ok, Oh and don't worry i wont hit you to hard" he said playfully " But i imagine your probly quite tough, being a beater and all"

"That sounds good" Replied Ryan " So how have you been enjoying Hogwarts scince you've started?"

Liz chuckled. "Well, if nothing else, it's eventful. With work, quidditch, classes, and friends... always interesting!"

She peered at Ryan as they flew. "What do you think of it so far?"

"Well i havent started classes, and i jsut got a job. But i know that flying is fun and i like spending time with you, and also Kiera and meeting knew people but i only have like 2 friends here" Ryan replied

Liz did a summersault in the air, while on her broom, showing off a bit. "Well, a guy like you shouldn't have any problem making friends! Just try to get around a lot! I can introduce you to my friend Courtney some time. And maybe Bellatrix, but she's under a lot of stress currently. Maybe sometime later."

"I'd like that :)" Ryan said " Wow your such an amazing flyier! It lookes so effortless when you fly" Ryan told her

Liz laughed, "Thanks! It's easier for me than walking. I mean, if you fall on a broom, it hurts more. But I think I fell enough when I was a child to last me a lifetime." she grinned. "You're doing really well yourself, especially for someone who hasn't flown much before."

"Thanks, I'm getting a little tired though, what do you want to do now?" Ryan asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back