Ryan Meeting Liz

A

Anonymous

Ryan arrived at the Dungeons first so he sat and waited for liz. He hoped he hadent pushed it to far by kissing her.

Liz walked down the stairs, grinning.

"Alrighty!" she said, "Follow me!" she walked to the serpent statue, an reached around it, pulling a lever. A small door popped open. "Ready?" she asked, smiling?

"Yup" Ryan said as he jumped up "So this leads to the spot, I can't waint to fly, is it hard?"

Liz smiled, "Have you flown before very much? It's easy after practicing a lot." she started crawling. "When I give the warning, have your broom at the ready. It's a sharp fall into a quidditch pitch."

" Not really" Ryan said trying not to sound nervous in front of her. " But i can do this!" if i fall though, will you catch me?" Ryan said Laughing

At that moment Ryan heard a girl yelling" There are 3 girls in bikinis down by the lake!" He thought to himself "man i'd be down there in a flash if i hadent met Liz, But she's worth it!"

"I think we're almo----" Liz was cut off as she suddenly fell a little bit. Expecting this sometime soon, she threw herself over her broom, and called out "lumos!" She turned towards Ryan. "Yeah!" she grinned. "We're here."

(it's a big stadium :p There are a few cleansweeps around.)

She paused for a moment. "Want some help getting to the ground so you can learn how to fly?"

" Um... how far is it?" Ryan asked " He was wondering if liz would think he was a wuss if he needed help

She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Too far to fall!" she flew her broom infront of the tunnel. "Hop on, I can teach you to fly from down there."

"Ok" Ryan laughed, he hoped on and put his hands around he waist. Ryan was glad she asked him to hop on, she was very beautiful and with his arms around her it just felt right!

Liz grinned. Ryan was way cute. She flew them down to the ground, effortlessly.

"Alrighty!" she said, once they got down. "So, do you know how to get your broom up?"

"Not really" he said flirting, he was pretty sure he did but he was being flirty so he said no

Liz smiled. "Okay, well it's pretty simple. Stand next to your broom like so, with it on the ground." she stood next to her broom, motioning for him to do that same. "Then, you hold your hand over it, and say 'up!'" she grinned. "Want to try?"

"Sure" He put his broom on the ground and stood like her, put his hand over it and said up. It rose about 3 feet and hovered there
"Was that good?" Asked Ryan playfully?

(( I've got to go, do u want to continue this Next time were both online?))

"Liz i'm sorry i've got to go" Ryan said " How bout we do this again soon ok i dident even get to fly!" i'll talk to you about it later ok thanks for being so nice to me i hope you had a good time, i know i did. And with that he walked over to her and kissed her again " I'll see you later" he whispered

Liz smiled at Ryan. "No worries! Come find me anytime and we can do this again!" she kissed him on the cheek, before she flew them both up to the tunnel.

((Sure! :) ))

Ryan Returned to the Tunnel And waited for liz, he was excited to see he again and also to fly!

"Yes, and this time i might acctully get in the air :)" Ryan replied

"Alrighty! I'll go on in first, so we can start the lesson from the ground again" she grinned, and began down the tunnel. After a moment, she turned around, holding out a mint, about to eat another one herself.

"Would you like a mint? I just got them- they taste great!"

"Sure, So i can to fly from up here to the ground this time?" he asked a little dissapointed, he had remembered the last time she had flown him down, with his arms around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back