Rusty

Persephone Archimedis

Perse gripped her Nimbus 2000 with shaking hands. She wasn't ready to mount yet. She turned a nervous grin towards Sebastien. "You know," she mused,"I had to work three summer jobs to get this broom. I still turn green when I smell cabbage,"she shuddered. "I worked for this older witch. She was steely and crafty. She knew how to get a million jobs out of me in eight hours time. It was awful. But,"she grinned,"she let me borrow any of her books I wanted. Being a Ravenclaw, I couldn't pass it up. As cruel as she could be she was generous. I learned alot from her." She grinned, rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand.

Zoe walked onto the Quidditch pitch with her firebolt in hand. She was hoping to catch some free flying time before dinner. She saw two people on the pitch already, adults. As she drew closer, she saw Professor Black along with the nurse from the hospital wing, Ms.Archemidis, I think her name is. she thought to herself. She seemed to have some trouble with a Nimbus two thousand.

"Hello, you seem to be having a spot of trouble." She said in a friendly voice.

Sebatien was about to speak to Perse when he heard the voice of Zoe one of his charms students. "Well good evening zoe how are you ?" Sevbastien giving the girl a quick smile.

"Fine thank you." She said as she mounted her broom. and flew around a bit.

Perse watched Zoe fly around and felt a twinge of, what was it? Regret, nostalgia? She sighed and then grinned lopsidedly. "I think I do need some help, Zoe,"she said. Her broom was beside her faintly humming. At least it wanted to be up in the air.

Zoe landed and got off her broom.
"Okay, so how about starting off by mounting your broom?" She said grinning.

Sebastien stood back and decide to watch a little. He chuckled to himself as he watched Perse. He quickly walk up and stood behind Perse to whisper in her ear "You got this,Relax". After that he took a few step s back and listen to Zoe explain things to Perse.

Perse grinned nervously. She got on her broom and looked over at Zoe and Sebastien. She felt so silly sitting there. She gripped the handle firmly.
"Um I just push off now right?"

"Kick off slowly." Said Sebastien remembering his first time on a broom. He had kick off to hard and almost flew into the weeping willow.Sebastien shook the memory off and continued his focus on Perse.

Perse grinned over her shoulder at Sebastien. She nodded and bent her knees and kicked off with a bit more force than she'd meant to. Suddenly she was in the air and it seemed like all the years had melted off. It was like it was 7th year again and she was Quidditch captain. She gripped the handle with sure hands then looked down. "Yikes!"she yelled. When did she get so high off the ground?!
"I don't know about this!" she yelled towards Sebastien. She didn't know if he could hear her or if her words would be carried with the wind.
She gulped closed her eyes and leaned slightly forward. When she opened her eyes she was flying around the Quidditch Pitch. She loved the feel of the air through her hair and wished it was purple again. Like back in the day at Hogwarts.

Sebastien watch with wonder as Perse flew around the pitch. she seemed a little shaky at first but Sebastien watched as the quidditch captain came out. Sebastien mounted his broom and kicked off to fly with Perse. He decided to show off some of his moves. He tilted his broom staight up and flew high in the sky. Once he was so high that it was hard to breath he titled his broom down toward the ground. He was in a nose dive when he decided to adda spin. Sebastien had to concentrate for the next part. As the ground got closure sebastien pulled up hard from his spinning nose dive missing the ground by inches. He hoover ed there for a second. Waiting to see if Perse would try and out do him.

Perse watched in amazement as Sebastien pulled some fast tricks. She hadn't seen flying like that in years! She gripped the handle and pointed down to fly next to him. Her feet touched the ground.
"Impressive!"she crowed. She felt great and laughed.
"I used to do the Wronski Feint perfectly." She looked down and shook her head. "Dunno about doing that now though." She grinned at Sebastien. She'd had no idea he was such a good flyer.

Sebastien smiled back. "Its the only real trick I can do. Dont worry I had my fair shared of failure with this trick. I am not as young as I use to ." Sebastien let out a hearty laugh and found himself staring at Perse.

Perse found herself laughing with him. She liked hanging out with Sebastien. He made her feel younger somehow. Not that she was old. Well, she thought to herself, not that young either.
She looked at him and cleared her throat. "Well uh, I think that's enough flying for me tonight." She grinned and rubbed the back of her neck.
"I've got to leave early tomorrow morning for a conference. This one we have to do training,"she made a funny face. "I hate those ones cause they take forever." She so wasn't looking forward to it.
"I hate leaving the kids too. I mean, I know Chris Armstrong will be there for them and Miss Stark, but still,"she trailed off uncertainly.
"I'm afraid they're going to do something. Like go back to the Borely house."

"Dont worry I am here to save the day" Said Sebastien trying to ease the tension in a mocking superman pose.

"The students will miss you a lot" add Sebastien Feeling sad the Perse had to go.

Sebastien pulled out his wand and gave it a quick flick and a flower appeared :

804814c97d751537e9021f36c376f018.jpg

"A flower that will never wilt or die. Also if you look hard enough into it you can see the thing you desire the most. " said Sebastien.

Persephone laughed hard at Sebastien's posing. She was going to miss him so much! He was alot of fun to hang out with.
Perse looked down at the flower Sebastien had placed in her hands. She felt a tear track down her cheek. "Thank you,"she whispered. She smiled at him and told him goodbye. "I'll keep in touch, I promise." She waved at him and made her way up to the castle.

(awww! i'll see you in january! :-h take care ya hear? <)<!--emo&:)-->
cowboy.gif
<!--endemo--> )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back