Rushed Students

"Yeah a few. Payton,Jake,Lauren,James and Toni."Darren replied with a fake smile.

For a second, Angel looked at him shrewdly, sensing that the smile was somewhat untrue, but then she raised an eyebrow relaxedly and said, "I haven't met Payton personally, but I've seen her about. Is she nice?"

[BTW Darren: I posted in your relationship thread just so you know. :) ]

Kida thought for a second "Can't say i know any of them" she said

"say darren" Kida said grinning "Have you brought all your school things yet?" kida asked.

[ Dammit, I gotta go. I might be online tomorrow. :) ]

((Thanks, i have posted in your too))

"Yeah, shes cool." Darren said then turned to Kida and said."I have still to get my work robes but apart from that then yeah, what about you's?"

"Finished" Kida said with a grin "I brought my broom earlier" Kida said nodding to the broom rested on her lap.

(( Wow Kida, 3 Things Already ))
Aeon was stuck in the crowd of shoppers when he saw his cousin Kida, Immediately he pushed a few aside and came charging towards her.
"Kida!! Where have you been!" He yelled before diving down next to her.
"I've been looking everywhere for you, Got your broom already I see." He said glancing at it in her lap and then realizing there were two other people standing there.
"Uhh, Hi! I'm Aeon!" He said grinning up at them.

"Yes, I'm Very glad i got in gryffindor, the sorting hat said i would have done good in ravenclaw, but i guess gryffindor is where i belong" She said with a grin "what about you da...." Kida sentance was cut off with the sudden interuption of Aeon, Kida scowled at Aeon Firmly before pickup her sentance again "What about you darren, are you glad your in hufflepuff?"

Angel looked up quickly at the rather excitable boy who had just joined them. "Hi," she greeted, "I'm Angel." She pulled a face. "Silly name, I know, but my parents just loooove it." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "What house are you in?"

"Really? I like the name, Oh and I'm in Gryffindor" He said, smiling at her

"I'm in Slytherin," she replied. "It was either that or Ravenclaw. I think I probably got Slytherin because of the family line." She rolled her eyes. "Apparently we're purebloods, according to my parents, but we're not, really. I looked it up." She snickered. "We've got a Squib and a Muggle for two great-great-grandfathers that they don't even know about."

"Interesting, My bloods all mixed, But Kida's muggleborn, Her mum never had any power." He replied looking towards Kida

"not my fault, and besides, Being Muggle born makes me no different from all of you, I grew up with a wizard Aunt and Uncle, so i know a fair bit" Kida said grinning feeling a small bit of pride as she said this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back