Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida Walked out of Quality Quidditch Supplies with her new broom clasped firmly under her arm, with a cleaning kit grasped firmly in the other as she walked along the cobbeled path looking for a clear space to sit and relax, it wasnt long untill she came across one, She grinned as she walked over to the Soft patch of grass, brushing her long velvet hair off her face, Kida Lay the broom down infront of her, she grinned as she looked at each detail of the broom, her face showing an expression of awe, making it seem like she had never seen a broom before, which wasnt completely true, Kida had seen a broom before, she just had never owned One. she looked up and watched the Students Pass her quickly finishing there shopping grinning as she watched them, remembering that not to long ago she was one of those students rushing around.

Angel was absolutely exhausted. She had been on a frenzied shopping trip all morning and most of the evening, and even for an experienced, stylish shopper like her, it had literally drained all energy out of her lithe frame. School supplies were needed of course; but she had also grabbed some beautiful dress robes along the way. She loved to look pretty, but she wasn't obsessed, she supposed.

Desperately, she searched for a place to sit down, but all comfy benches were occupied by gabbling students, about her age, and the same could be said for all outdoor tables in the area. She hurried a little, trying to find a place. Just when she was going to give up and go back home, she saw a beautiful looking lawn, the grass a luscious green, the sun just beginning to set in a pink-orange haze. She also saw the shadow of a girl there.

Walking slowly over to her, she flopped down beside her and said, in regards to the atmosphere and place, "It's lovely, isn't it?"

Kida turned her head to look at the girl who had joined her, she studied the face of the girl, trying to see if she had seen her before, but she couldnt reconise her, "Whats Lovely?" Kida Asked a slightly stunned expression plastered on her face, her attention dropped to the girls clothes, she had a sudden jolt of jealously, she admired what she was wearing, she almost thought that someone had cast a spell to make her come out of a magazine as a joke.

"That sunset," Angel replied, nodding imperceptibly at the pink-orange stained horizon. "You don't see it much like that anymore." She smiled, a little cheekily, at the expression on the girl's young face. "I'm Angel Farrell." She rolled her eyes. "I know. My name is dumb. But at the time, my mum thought it was adorrrabbblle."

Angel rather liked the girl's clothes - she supposed they may be Romulus Gauteio, but seeing as they were so expensive they were even a treat for Angel's mother, she suspected not. They were probably just a more affordable, yet brilliant, designer.

Kida turned her attention to the sunset "hmmm That is True, Its magical" Kida said and she had a small giggle to herself, "I dont think your name is Dumb, i quite like it" grinning to Angel "I'm Kida Frost, My name makes your name seem common" Kida said having another giggle to herself, "What House are you in" Kida Asked.

Angel laughed lightly. "I'm in Slytherin," she told Kida, "Probably because of family pressure to be there. But the Hat also said I'd have done well in Ravenclaw." Angel shrugged. "What house are you in?"

She finally located the name of the designer of Kida's clothes - Paul Jiganhaux. He was a well known designer and was also talented at making Muggle clothes.

"I'm In gryffindor" Kida said with a grin "The sorting hat also told me that i would have done well In ravenclaw, but i got sorted into gryffindor" Kida said "Just Curious..." Kida said as she looked down to fiddle with her fingers "Do you have anything against Muggle Borns?" Kida asked

Angel smiled. "Oh, no. That's kind of old fashioned now anyway; having prejudices against Muggleborns." She frowned. "But a few Slytherins still seem to hold that grudge."

While Angel was a pureblood, her mother had always raised her to believe that everyone was an equal, whatever blood status or amount of wealth they had.

Kida looked up in delight "thats great" Kidas grin appear on her face again, "so have you got all your books yet" Kida said as she glanced down looking at her broom which still layed on her lap, and back to Angel

"Not yet," Angel smiled, tucking a strand of platinum away from her face. Damn hair. "I'm planning to get one of them first year bundles. Maybe I can haggle it off them for 20 galleons." She smirked, but it was more cheeky than threatening. "You?"

Darren was wandering around Obsidian Harbor when he seen 2 girls wandering around. "Hey Alright if i join you?"He asked with a smile as he approched them.

"Brought everything" Kida said with a grin, her focus changed to Darren "Sure, why not" Kida said, "I'm Kida By the way, Kida Frost" she Said with a smile

Angel looked over at the boy who'd just joined them, and smiled. "I'm Angel Farrell. What's your name?" He seemed pretty tall, and probably, say a little older than them?

"Thanks, im Darren.What house did you both get into."He asked with a smile as he looked around at the students walking past.

"Gryffindor" kida said as she changed her seating position to be more comfortable resting the broom on her lap again "What about you"

[Sorry I was so late in replying. My mother made me do the washing up.

I might have to go suddenly, because my brother is whining to go on the computer. :p]

Angel smiled. "I got into Slytherin, probably because of the long line of Slytherins in my family. But that Hat also said I had some Ravenclaw in me, too." She shrugged. "But hey. It goes either way in a place like this." She grinned.

Unlike some Slytherins, Angel didn't judge people on their blood status or whatever, even though she was a pureblood. Her mother had raised her better than that. But Angel was probably also placed in Slytherin because she had a kind of cunning intelligence; and charisma.

"Cool" Kida said with a grin, "People in hufflepuff seem nice"

((Poor you :p ))

"Oh Slytherin, have you met anyone else yet?"He asked then turned to Kida and grinned."Well, not all Hufflepuffs are kind."He joked.

Kida grinned "Well your the only Hufflepuff i know, so i'm going to say there Nice, unless you are some evil wizard, discuised as a good wizard" Kida said chuckeling to herself

Angel laughed at Kida's remark. "Hufflepuff? Dark wizards? That doesn't seem likely." She grinned, then shifted her focus to Darren. "Well, I've only really met Toni Addison from Slytherin, you, and Kida."

"Oh i know people very well, you seem like the dark wizardy type" she said with a grin, "i've only met the people who have served me, Angel, you And my Cousin Aeon"

He laughed and said."Darn it."Darren nodded and said."Oh right." He thought about Toni and the day he had met her in the first floor corridor. He tightened his hand into a fist without noticing it.

Angel looked at Darren curiously. His expression seemed to be more taut, somehow. "Have you met many people?" she asked him with interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back