Running the strrets

Zion Deveraux

Zion jumped out of a fire escape, hitting the concrete with a big thud. He was wearing his leather boots that night, so it did not effect his fall. Zion looked around aware of his surrounding, the close was clear. He started to walk the dark street on London, listening to his every step. He was very good at listening, and was always alert. He let out a sighed today he will not get in trouble, it was a ghost town that night.

Rowena was stirred from her sleep by the sound of footfalls. She lay motionless in the corner where boxes were kept, hiding her cover. She noticed a shadow near her and clutched her wand, still not moving her position. She could tell by the weight of his footsteps that it was a male, not too old, at that either.

Zion looked around and kept walking not aware of anyone around him. He took out a cigar lighted it up than pulled into his mouth. Than blowing out a smoke, he than drop the cigar stomped on it once losing his appetite of smoking. He walked some more minding his own.

Rowena watched curiously as he took a cigar out but dropped it to the floor again after one puff. he seemed he was not up to much trouble though and stood up walking towards him.

Zion look to see a woman had been watching him. "Who are you " he asked as she approach him. He did not let his guard down ready to attack.

'What's it matter to you?'Rowena said firmly. 'What's more to the point is who are you and what's your business here.'she asked, stopping 1 1/2 metre away from him.

Zion looked at her. "I supposed I have to ask permission from you." he said not taking his eyes away from her. "I roam the earth as I pleased." he spat close to her. She looked familiar probably worked at the Ministry, with William he though to himself.

Rowena smiled. Thisman certaintly had an attitude which reminded her of Tom in a lot of ways. 'Ask permission for what?'she asked more freely now.

"To be where I pleased." he said looking at her. Zion looked at the woman closely to see if he knew her. "What were you doing in the corner?" he asked her, too see if she was up to no good.

Rowena chuckled though not for the usual reasons. 'As a matter of fact, I was trying to get some sleep but as you can see, I'm not a sound sleeper,'she joked.

"Sleeping, in the streets?" he question her. Why would a woman like her be sleeping in the streets? he pondered a little.

Rowena looked at the ground slightly embarrassed. When he put it that way, she seemed like a tramp in her mind. She looked up again. 'Yes. Is there a problem with that?'she said though it was not as relaxed as she had been a few minutes ago.

"No not at all." he gave her smirked. He sort of like the way she responded, must be those independent type. He looked down the streets again and had wondered if she wanted to walk with him,"Come walk with me." he said more than asking.

Rowena was relieved but she hid that. She was slightly surprised at the offer but hid that as well. 'Where to then?'she asked giving a slight smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back