Running Away from Crazy Elf!!

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Once Brodie had Paige safely in Obsidian Harbor he put her down on the sidewalk. She was still passed out and Brodie was worried. "Paige please wake up please." Brodie said tring to convince himself it would work.

"He might still be after us, Be careful." Katherine said to them while trying to lead them into a crowsd of busy wizards and witches doing some shopping.

Brodie picked up Paige and followed the lady into a crowd. She was right the stupid elf could still be following them.

Katherine glanced back towards Bleak Street, She was sure they weren't followed. If they were they was lots of wizards and witches here..with wands. Hers had been broken a short time ago and she desperately needed a new one. "I think it might be ok for now." she told them, walking out of the crowd and to the outside of a nearby shop. Katherine leaned against the wall and sighed. "Why were you kids down there anyway? It's dangerous. You could have been killed, What happened before I arrived?" She asked the boy holding the unconcious girl.

"Well we were looking around in the store windows and out of no where some guy runs out of the store and starts yelling at us. We talk back and he thretend us so my friend here tacked him. He then Cruciod her and tryed to put some spell i dont know on me. We tryed to trip him but i didnt work so he started crucioing her again. I threw a rock at him, which he stopped with his wand, and left. Thats when Paige passed out so i tryed taking her out of there but then his crazy house elf attacks us and the you showed up." Brodie said picturing the horriable mans smile as he tortured Paige. the worst part is he smiled during all of this." Brodie said in a tone sugesting that he could kill.

Katherine listened wide-eyed as he told his story. "Which shop did he come from?" Katherine asked, She would evetually get to the bottom of it

"It was some shop with a silver snake in it." Brodie said he hadnt really been paying attention to names.

Silver snake...Obviously The Silver Snake. "Yes, I think I know who owns the shop, But I don't know if the Ministry would believe what we tell them." Katherine said with a frown. "Where are your parents?"

"I dont live with my mother. I moved out when she had a baby with a filthy muggle and moved him in." Brodie said with disgust in his voice. "I live with my gradparents and there on vaction right now." Brodie then said.

Groaning, Paige opened her eyes and saw Brodie carrying her. Struggling to get up, she hated being treated like a little kid, she attempted to get down so that she could stand up for herself.

"Paige if you try to stand up I swear to god when your better i will slap you up side the head for being so stupid." Brodie growled.

Getting out of Brodie's arms she hopped to the ground and swayed on her feet before grabbing hold of his shoulder for support. "Who are you?" Paige asked the strange woman beside Brodie, she had enough of strangers today to last her awhile. Glaring at the woman Paige waited expectantly.

"She helped us get away from the mans house elf" Brodie said to her in a gentel voice. "If it wernt for her we would probably both be dead right now." Brodie said worried Paige still looked bad. "Do you think you might need to go to a hospital?" He asked Paige.

"What house-elf?" Paige asked stiffly. She didnt belive for a minute that this woman had saved her, more likely that she had modified Brodies's memory or something. Truthfully, Paige wasn't fine, but she wasn't about to admit to that, especially in front of this strange woman.

"After the man left and you passed out his house elf came and attacked us saying things like bad boys must be punished." Brodie said reliving the moment in his mind. "He enchanted some rocks and was pelting them at us and then made some rope make its self into a hang mans knot and come after me. He would have chocked us both if she hadnt have shown up and kicked him." Brodie said gesturing to the woman. He knew Paige wouldnt believe him but it had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back