Run

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
Abigail Shawn took a few moments away from Luciano, the Glam Squad and everything else in her life to go to the Owlrey to get write a letter to her uncle and aunt, wanting to know how her baby cousin or sibling as she seemed to refer to it as because well she was so comfortable in that family and they felt like her real parents, or at least Noelle did.
Hi Noelle and Millard,

How are you both doing? I can't wait to come home to see you both and little Peter. How is he doing with the up coming change of the baby? By the way, do we know what it is? Dying to know if it's my new sister or brother! Anyway, there is not much going on in these parts, just spending most of my time with friends and the lot.

Abbey.
Sending the letter of she grinned to herself, almost finding herself giddy to see her new cousin when she or he was born. Of course Peter would likely be difficult with all of this, or that's what she had read in stories of that happening to young children but she honestly had no clue.

Peter was sitting with his Daddy, watching the television with him, genuinely enthralled with the colourful pictures on the screen as he spoke with his father while he heard his mother putter around the house. He heard a tapping on the window and saw an owl and before his father could get up to get it the young boy stood up and ran towards it with excitement and jumped up to get the letter it was holding in it's talens.

Of course the owl screeched and flew away with annoyance when the letter had been snatched away. Peter ripped the letter open and with wide blue eyes he read it, but didn't really pay much attention to the words until he saw it was from Abbey. "Mommy! Daddy! It's from Abbey!" he said with excitement, skipping over to the table with glee and picking up a quill and with messy writing he wrote to his older sister.
Abbey! Gess wut! Daddy and Mommy are together agen! Baybe bring them together!
Peter.
Smiling, Peter sent the grammatically incorrect, spelling mistake ridden letter to his sister and ran off to find his Mommy again with a smile. He hugged her legs and said, "Mommy, I tired." He was then brought to bed by his mother, who spoke to him in soothing tones before sitting down beside Millard herself with a smile.

Abbey didn't expect the return of her owl to be a long one but when he came back she was slightly surprised but she rolled her eyes and grinned before she opened it and saw it was from Peter. She read the short letter and sighed, feeling bad for the little boy because he thought his parents were back together, when it was clear that they were not. She felt bad for him but it had to be clarified so instead of writing him back, she wrote to Noelle telling her exactly what had happened because it was something that she and Millard needed to get control over before he was too hurt by this when Millard left again.
Noelle,

There is a big problem with Peter. He thinks that you and Uncle Millard are back together. I suggest that you get that fixed unless he is actually in which case, why didn't you tell me!

Love,
Abigail.
Sighing, she sent off the letter, feeling really quite bad for the child but there was nothing that she could do but keep him from thinking that it was his fault that Millard would leave again because of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back