OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The day was really great as the birds chirped on the tree. Stretched in his running attire, Noelle was all set for his morning run as he waited for his girlfriend, @Willow Cullen. This would be the first time they would go running together and it was perfect considering what he had on his mind. Now all he had to do was wait for the redhead beauty to arrive any second now.

Willow had always thought her mum was mad with the fact that she always went for a run in the morning. but as she had grown older she had started to run more and could see why she did it. not that willow was willing to get up before the sunrise to run before work. she would rather go after classes or on her days off. Today was the first time she and Noelle were going together. She dressed in her shorts and a top and made her way to the lakefront to the beach where they had first met, at least met properly. as she stepped outside she realised just how beautiful the weather was. A perfect temperature with a light breeze and just enough clouds to get relief every now and then. she made her way through the gardens to the lake and saw that Noelle was already there. "Hey Noelle" she said giving him a quick hug and a light kiss in greeting. "are you ready?" she asked. they could always talk while they were moving. she wasn't planning on sprinting so fast she couldn't even talk.

Noelle smiled as he saw his girlfriend approached. Returning her hug, he kissed her sweetly on the cheek. "Hey, good morning. Slept well?" He felt guilty for waking her up that early especially that she had hallway patrols and studying for exams. He also did his studying at nights when she left for patrols. Nodding, he motioned for her to start ahead, him taking her side a step behind.

Last edited:
Willow was glad that even though it was the morning Noelle wasn't wanting to run too early. it was a good time, she hadn't needed to get up too early, and they would be able to catch the end of breakfast in the great hall when they got back. "Of course. how about you" She wasn't usually a deep sleeper and woke up if there was a storm or noise but could go to sleep easily and most nights she slept well. as he gestured for her to start running she set off her feet knew the way around the lake well by now and she set a slow pace for a hundred meters to warm up before starting to speed up. "how fast do you want to go? she said. she could comfortably hold a fairly fast pace, but could just as easily go slower if he wanted to talk as they went.

Noelle smiled at his girlfriend. "Slept well. Now woke up great." Reaching out for her hand, he added. "Because you're the first person I see. Let's not count my roommates.", he chuckled. He added the last one so as not to come cheesy. Willow set a gentle pace and asked him about the speed. He honestly did not care. He just wanted to spend time with her before they got too busy with studying and exams. He jogged right beside her. "This is fine for now. Although before we get too breathless later, I want to ask you something.", he slowed to a walk before linking his hand through hers.

Willow rolled her eyes as noelle said that he woke up well because she was the first person he saw. she liked him but some of the things he said sounded like it came of a bad teen movie. he squeezed his hadn before letting go. it was hard to rin with hands linked.
it wasn't too long before they slowed to a walk. it seemed like he had something on his mind and the run hadn't just been a run for the sake of a run. it seemed like he had some kind of plan. what did he want to ask her. "fire away" she said. wondering what was so serious that he wanted her alone by the lake to ask.

Noelle pulled Willow to a stop before he faced her. The lake was beautiful and everything was quiet and still in the early morning. "I know you hate cheesy lines.", he grinned at her as if challenging her to contradict him. "Girlfriend, would you like to be my date to Yule Ball?", he asked. They may be dating but it would be proper to ask a lady to a ball.

Willow felt noelle pull her to a stop. she was just starting to get into a stride. but she didnt mind she had gathered he had something to talk to her about. and if it was something too bad or hard she wasnt too far away from the castle that she could run away. besides the lake was pretty. as he started to talk staring with that he knew that she hated cheesy lines she raised one eyebrow. she had made that bit clear at least. cheesy was fine, it had a time and a place but too much and things started to feel insincere. Thankfully the next question was an easy one she smiled widely. and put one arm around him and squeezed him in a one-armed hug "Of course I would love to, I thought that was a given" she said squeezing him lightly before letting go. She had been hoping that he wasn't about to ask her to visit his family over the break as she would have to decline as she had work. thought the last time she had spoken to her boss she did seem like she was in a better mood so maybe it wouldn't be as bad. she realised that her thoughts had taken her totally off-topic she smiled again. she took his hand and started to walk. "so, boyfriend, are you ready to finish a run she asked. kissing him before running off leaving him to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back