Run that by me again?

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked into her father's house quickly. He had sent her a letter that it was important that she would come over today, and it would change the rest of her life. The blonde had thought about all the possibilities that could've arose whilst she was driving on her way over. She sighed as she opened the door to the house. All her sisters and brothers were there, giving her that same questioning look that she had on her face aswell. The blonde shrugged as she walked over to stand next to Elise. Caysi looked over at the stairs, there were other girls standing over there, what could it be? " Dad, what the h*ll is going on?" Caysi exasperated.

Seamus smiled as he held onto Adrijana, " It's good to have you back into my life." He said as she bent down to kiss her. " Now, it's better to tell these guys." He said as she pointed to his unpatcient family. " Girls and boys, this is Adrijana, some of you may remember her as a friend when you were all younger." Seamus said as he took a step closer to his children. " But, there's something that I didn't tell you before." The man said as he took his hands and clasped them together. " Adrijana and I ,well you know.." Seamus said with his hand motioning. " And apparently we had twins that I never knew were mine." He sighed as he looked up the stairs. " Remember Sanja and Anita, their your half sisters." Seamus said as he waited for a reply from his kids, it was alot to put on them.

Sandra spit out her water once she heard what he father said. " Really dad?" She asked looking up at the girls, they did some what look like her though, she shrugged. Sandra sighed as she went up to them, " I'm Sandra, remember?" She asked looking at the girls. " This is all good." She said giving a fake smile, in truth, Sandra didn't really care. Something like this wasn't too huge in her family, ever since her mother topped it all off leaving everyone, yet again. " I gotta get going dad, I need to get back to New York." She said hugging Adrijana. Sandra made her way out of her dad's house.

Daniel put his hands into his arms, this was just too over whelming for him, but of course he would have to support it since it was his dad. The boy sighed as stood up and went over to the girls. " I'm Daniel." He gave a small smile. " I should be off too dad." He said as he walked out the door.

Caysi's face lit up, " That's wonderful!" She said happily as she stood up. Caysi was genuinely happy for her dad, and well.. for the rest of the family. The blonde walked over to her new sisters and hugged them both. She noticed that they were just like her, happy and fun. Caysi smiled. " Such a good day." As she sat on the couch. " I guess Kevin and Alex didn't make it." She shrugged.

Adrijana frowned at Sandra and Daniel but she knew that deep down they meant well and would get used to her being around. " I'm glad that we atleast have a few supporters." The Croatian nodded as she smiled at Caysi and Elise. " I haven't met the other two, but your father and I plan on going out and personally seeing them, since he says that they're both alike." She shrugged, laughing.

Anita smiled as she walked down the stairs, to join her 'new family'. The brunette walked into the living room and sat down by the blonde who looked welcoming. " It's really good to see you again." Anita mentally punched herself, she should of known everyone's name, since she had met them before. She wasn't to happy about the elder siblings leaving, but only time would make things better. " I already met Kevin and Alex so that's alright." Anita smiled as she looked for her sister to come down the stairs. " Come down San.. no one's going to hurt you." She laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back