Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evianna walked around and explore shcool castle and she walked the lake and looked around and take her hand the rock and trow the lake. She was enyoi her lonely time here. It was spring and spring her was special and she loved that time in New Zealand. She missed her mom and her dad and she was think that needed write a letter to him.

@Ewan Wang

Ewan was still trying to explore the ground of the castle, and even though he'd already been here a few days there were plenty of places he hadn't been to yet. As he walked outside, it wasn't like walking outside at home. The air just felt different, and although it wasn't unpleasant, Ewan wasn't used to it yet. Up ahead he saw a girl throwing rocks into the large lake that surrounded the school; something else that just seemed like an accident waiting to happen. "Hi!" he smiled as he got closer to her. "Aren't there like, fish in there or something?" he didn't want the rocks to hurt anything.

''Hi!'' She welcomed stranger. She always runned to strangers and hug them but this time she didn't.'' I didn't see there any fish our mear people.'' She answered him with warm smile.

Ewan listened as the girl told him she didn't think there were any fish in the lake, although then she said a word that he'd never heard before. "What's Merpeople?" he asked, slightly confused. This whole magical world was getting more and more weird, and even if he wanted to write home and tell his family about what he was doing at school, he wasn't even sure he'd be able to get it all on one letter at this rate.

''Mermaids.'' She smiled him. ''There is deep down the lake lot of mermaids.'' She was know they was not realy friendly.

Ewan couldn't help but laugh a little when the girl told him that mermaids were down there. "They're not real!". It was true that Ewan hadn't grown up around any magic at all, so it wasn't as though he had an understanding on what creatures existed here, but he was pretty sure that mermaids were only in fairy tales for little kids. "There's probably just a few, I dunno, goldfish or something in there," he added, crouching down to peer into the dirty lake.

''How do you know, they are not real?'' She asked.'' That you are not see them that mean they don't exist.'' She told him.

Ewan looked back up to the blonde, "Well, because they belong in story books?" It was true that just because he hadn't seem them, didn't mean they didn't exist, but that was like saying giants were real. It just didn't make any sense. "How do you know that they do exist? Have you seen them?" he asked.

''I know, but it is true and i know i am sound craizy but lake is full of mistery.'' She smiled and told him and hoped he won't enymore be sarcastic about mearpeople. ''No, but i hope see some creatures the lake. That why i am here.'' She told him.

“Sure it is,” Ewan said, completely disbelieving, “and i’m a muggle.” The Gryffindor stood back up and wondered why the girl was so convinced that creatures like that were real. “What other animals are there?” he asked after a moment, wondering if he should maybe be a tiny bit cautious.

"More like muggleborn not muggle." Muggle can't go another wich shcool and they don't have powers but mugleborn have a powers to. "Not sure" She told him.

"Exactly my point," Ewan said, glancing back up at the blonde. "Me being a muggle is impossible, same as mermaids," he chuckled to himself, still not believing her at all that they were real. He wasn't going to believe any of it until he saw it properly for himself. The girl didn't seem to know much else about the lake, or what was in it though. "How do you know you're magical?" he asked her seriously, crossing his arms over his chest. The only reason Ewan knew was that he'd be told, but he didn't feel magic, nor had he really done anything magical. Everything he had done could just be explained by.. the wind.

"i know! My mom and dad is mixedblood and my brother to." She smiled and she was know that she is a wich.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back