Run and Hide

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela was dressed snugly in an outfit she had stolen from Sarah before leaving. The boots were nice and warm and she felt snug. Her anemia caused her to be cold, but now she was not. The cold had been so hard on her, that she was numb. Most people did not find it as chilly as what Angela did, but they were not her. They didn't handle the wind as she did. But the wind was nothing compared to what was going to happen

Teddy was walking around school, though he looked grumpy there was a small bounce in his step. In the last letter he got from his dad, he found out Kevin had found another woman, he was happy again. Unfortunataly, their date was interupted by Sarah, his ex, telling him that his son, Teddy, was beating up Angela. Teddy hadn't gotten away with that at all.

The hufflepuff second year was currently searching for Angela, not because she had told, he didn't blame her for that, but to apologise. The boy had realised just how over the top he had gone and really really regretted it. Teddy noticed the small girl standing out in the wind and approached her.

Teddy was wearing a slightly more gangser outfit than his normal attire and looked pretty menacing.

Angela felt a bit at peace, but the footsteps she could hear were familiar. Angela was not one for names and faces, no, she remembered pace. Footsteps; voices. And those footsteps seemed a bit menacing. She couldn't tell who it was exactly, but she knew it was someone she didn't want to see. She turned slightly and saw him. The boy she feared most in this school. Seh turned and quickened the pace a bit. She didn't want to get into another fight.

She feared him twice as much now, knowing that he probably knew that she had told. She wished she hadn't, but she couldn't keep it from Sarah. The thoughts in her head caused her a bit of a distraction, and she soon found herself wandering into a tree. She hit it and fell backwards, eyes closed tight. She hoped that he hadn't seen that.

Teddy had to laugh a bit when she ran into a tree. He walked over to where she had fallen and, he guessed to her suprise, he helped her up. "Um, Hey Angela." He looked at her awkwardly, he figured she wouldn't be exactly nice to him when she saw him but he never thought he'd scare her.

She glared at him and pulled away from him, remembering the bruises he had left, the painful breathing. Though that was somewhat her fault. She turned and looked, there was barely anyone there. She puled down her tunic and looked at him. "What do you want?"

Teddy looked down at the ground, he had been expecting this. "I. Umm. Came to apologise." He was mumbling slightly but it was obvious what he had said, he cringed waiting for her response. He had no clue of how she would take it.

"A-apologize!" Seh nearly shouted. Seh already knew she'd forgive him. Seh had already forgiven him, even though the kick in the ribs was painful. Seh shrugged. "Okay." She bagan to walk away. Would he be confused?

Teddy flinched when she practically shouted and frowned when she began to walk away. "Um, okay then." HHe stood still, unsure of what to do next. There was a chance this was some sort of test, he really didn't get alot of girls.

She smiled, he was standing still, obviously confused. She turned enough to see him. "It was understandable..." She said.

Kevin looked at her oddly. She thought that him kicking in her ribs was understandable. He shook his head, properly confused now. "How're your ribs?"

She shrugged. "They got healed, so they are as good as knew. Though when i came in, they were horrible. Did i mention i had another fight." She shared that with him, though he might have known already.

She shrugged. "A Slytherin who claimed that my Aunt had some relationship with her father. Hoshi i think her name was." She looked away, then back at him.

Teddy couldn't help but notice the similarities. "Wow, your aunts relationships get you in quite a bit of sh!t don't they?"

She giggled. "Yeah, but that's family. Without Sarah i don't know what I'd do. Also, it'd be boring!"

Teddy was more than slightly confused about what she was saying. "You mean you'd get bored [not getting beaten up because of her?" This girl really didn't make sense to him.

She giggled; he was confused; and it was k,ind of cute. She mentally cursed herself and said Adam in her head over and over. "No, not necessarily." She thought. "I just mean that without her i wouldn't really have a life. Fending off ninja's and boys." She put a grin on her face.

Teddy smiled slightly, he wasn't sure if that was a subtle shot at him but, if it was, he deserved it and wouldn't fight back. "Wow, There's nninja's in school? Hogwarts must be the best school ever." He grinned.

She giggled slightly. And then she shrugged, "Sure the school's okay. it's just not what i expected. I thought it would be... different." She sighed. "I thought since people didn't know it would be easier. I guess i was wrong."

Teddy shrugged. "It's always different to what people think of it. It's either better or worse. In my case it was just different."

"Ya-huh." She said still staring off into the landscape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back