Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene was sitting in the park with a book of American history sitting in front of her. Unread. she had finished her study and had recently got a job teaching history in a muggle high school. While she did like history she didn't know much about or particularly care for American history. The pilgrims and the civil war were dry. she was struggling to find an angle that covered the requirement of making America look like the good guys while still being interesting and feeling true. instead of reading the book she had a bag of runes with her and was using it as a surface to do spreads on.

Cyzarine had been near the park for some reason, when she spotted her old friend. "Selene!" she called out and walked over to her.

selene looked up at the sound of a familiar voice calling her name. she got up and enveloped her friend in a big hug. "Cyzarine" she said holding her tight. it has been so long since she had seen her friend.

Cyzarine hugged her friend back as tightly. It had been a while since she'd spent time with her. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

((oops wrong account))

"I came back for the holidays. new year, birthday" she said. "how have you been?" she said.

"Oh, of course!" She said, remembering that her friend's birthday was soon. "That'll be good fun. I've been okay, busy. Adults are just busy all the time, it seems,”

Selene smiled. "yes. who ever decided it was a good idea to be adults" she said joking. "what is keeping you busy now adays?" she asked. she realised she hadn't spoken to her friend in so long she didn't know what she had been up to.

"I run a catering company," she replied with a smile. "It's busy work, but I like it,"

Selene nodded remembering that cyzarine had said that the last time they had met up. oh yes. I am glad it is still going well and that you are enjoying it she said.

[[sorry it took me so long to reply. I actually just couldn’t think of what to say ]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back