Rue Undersee

OOC First Name
Claire
Wand
Holly 9" Essence of Veela Hair
Rue GABRIELLA Undersee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First of all... *SQUEE* ! :woot: :woot:

Ok, so now that's over with. Rue here is going to need some friends at Hogwarts. She moved due to her bad memories at Durmstrang, plus her Mother went to Hogwarts New Zealand and thinks it's the best place for her to be.

Rue is a shy, sweet, and very small young girl with a warm heart. She wants to please her friends, though she doesn't have all that many due to being bullied. However, this is a fresh start for her and she hopes to become more confident.

She needs some friends, a best friend, a crush, maybe (I have some plots with Madz but we're playing them by ear), and possibly a rival, it depends if you have a charrie that suits.
Thanks all! xx​

Dannii could be a best friend if you want :) Dannii is starting to come out of her shell more and is slowly becoming less of a shut in. She can be very nice to certain people, although I can see her mistaking Rue for a first year when they first meet :p

Mischief Friend's <3 with Madlyn? Yes?
It's bout time she not afraid of wee tiny witches like Rue :p

Lol I'm being attacked! :woot:
Sammy; Definately :D I think that would be funny, seeing as she's only just appeared in the school and is tiddly, yeah xD How do you want them to meet?

Madz; Awesome, as long as she doesn't step on her xD Still, they could be great friends, I think! She does need somebody she can get up to mischief with.. :shifty:

Zachie; HELL YEAH.

I was thinking they would meet when they are both unpacking since there in the same year? ^_^ Whatever you want to do though.

Plots are boring xD I have to go for a bit, but I can start it if you like. But then if you want to, I can just join one you make later xD
Thanks for all the stuff, peeps! :woot:
Oh yeah, that would work :D Ok i'll start something soon, again unless you want to :p See y'all! :hug:

Ok xD
My mum is eating, when she finished I'll get shoved off the computer, so I can't write anything very long :erm: I'll be back in a couple of hours :p (When I'm pushed off)

Thank-you! ^_^

So these two must meet up and Lysandra will be like 'ZOMGOD wut r u doen hurr?' Then they'll give a small person hug and get to know each other more and stuff?

Awesome haha xD Would you mind starting a topic for me pluursee? :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back