OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 16 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Airen was excited for rose giving, but she was even more eager for it when she saw who was next on her list. She thought she'd been happy to see her roommate on her list, but when she saw her sisters name it warmed her heart. She hurried down to the great hall, and made a bee line for her sister at the Gryffindor table. She giggled, nuzzling into her sisters hair. "Angie, I have a rose for you," She cooed, smiling brightly.

Deliveries had just commenced and Angel thought she should get something to eat while debating how to tackle her deliveries. As much as she liked strolling down the corridors during her leisure time, she did not like it going around hauling a basket of roses. Now, she was munching on a chicken leg when Airen just plopped down next to her. She giggled, putting an arm around her. "Want some chicken, Ayi?", she offered as she teasing put the chicken to her mouth.

Airen took a bite obediently, swallowing and stealing a bit of Angels drink. She smiled at her sister. "Silly, I'm supposed to be giving you a rose, not stealing your lunch," She teased, taking the red rose from her basket and offering it out to her twin.

I'm proud that u're in Gryffindor, now we have even more in common ^_^ -Sadie

Angel giggled and playfully rolled her eyes when Airen took a swig of her drink. "Meh, you can help yourself to my lunch anytime." She took the rose and read the note. "Sadie! Shoot, I forgot to send them roses!" She smacked her forehead, turning to her twin. "You sent them roses, right?", she asked. Of course, Airen sent them some.

Airen blinked at the question. "I don't remember who I sent roses to," She admitted with a shy smile. "I got all excited about delivering them." She laughed lightly. "Who did you send roses to?"

Angel laughed even more. "I know I sent you one.", she said thoughtfully. "I sent another to a friend, Adam Kramer. And well...", she trailed off, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I may or may not have sent him another one.", she finished her sentence in a whisper, ducking her head to hide her face. "I'm not sure about the others though.", she added.

Airen gasped, dropping the snack she'd held. "Angel!" She clapped her hands together. "Tell me everything!" She ordered, unable to keep the bright, ear-splitting grin off of her face.

Angel shrieked before hushing Airen down. She looked toward the Ravenclaw table to see if the boy in question was around. "Oh boy! It was nothing.", she said. "We met at the Halloween feast and wound up talking. He was cool.", she added, drinking her juice quickly to hide her blush.

Airen giggled, propping her chin in her hands. "Then why are you blushing?" She teased, just happy that her sister was having fun with other people.

Angel stopped and slowly faced Airen. "I don't know!", she whispered before glancing at the Ravenclaw table again. "Have you seen or know him?", she asked in her normal voice, reaching for her food again. The chicken was all gone now so the Gryffindor helped herself to some blueberry cheesecake that just appeared along with other desserts. "Want some?", she offered a fork.

Airen accepted the bite easily before shaking her head. "I don't, no, tell me about him," She offered, smiling brightly. "Who is this guy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back