Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie didn't know the next name on her list, but she was excited to have a red rose. She hummed, skipping around and asking a few different students if they knew who she was looking for. "Excuse me, do you know Corn Seymour?" She asked a first year, smiling happily. "I have a rose for them!"

Cornelius knew he had two more roses coming for him, and just the thought filled him with glee. Having a "secret admirer" was pretty great, and surely the rest of the school would be intrigued enough to follow suit. It was a perfect plan. They would all see that he was extremely popular, despite not actually having any friends yet, and fall in line. He had made sure to spend his day wandering around extremely public places and waiting, though when he finally did hear his name it was all wrong. "It's CORNELIUS!" He hissed in a humiliated whisper before speaking much more loudly for the attention of the courtyard. "I'm Cornelius, yes!" He said as mightily as he could manage. "Do you perhaps have something for me?"

Maisie's eyes widened when the boy appeared, and she couldn't help but blush. "Oh, I'm so sorry," She offered, before giving him a gentle smile. "Cornelius, I have a rose for you," She offered instead, holding out the pretty pink blossom.

Cornelius, my heart burns for you. True love is real, and I see it when I look in your eyes. All I want is to be your wife one day and keep your house while you're off being an amazing Auror. My love for you will never die, I'm just waiting for you to notice me.

-Another different secret admirer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back