Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lou
Wand
Yew 12'' Core of Jackalope Antler
I need to roleplay! Erik here is a sixth year Hufflepuff. He's been an NPC for the last few years while I've been away.

Not looking for love interests. Erik simply needs to be more social. He's been hanging out in the dungeons working on potions (at least that's what I'm going with.) He's a bit of a troublemaker and is not a stranger to detention. He likes Quidditch but has never been able to make it onto the team.

Oh, and I only do open RPs. I like the spontaneity.
Oops, I posted this in the wrong area. If someone could move this topic to plotline and story development it would be much appreciated. Soooooorry. Guess I'm a n00b all over again.

There you go! Moved it!

Also, I was going to offer you my Fourth year Gryffindor. There is a tiny bit of an age gap, but if it's an open topic sort of thing your going for, he'd be happy to run into Erik. I love a good open topic, so I'm game.

Should say, Tybalt is an energetic Gryffindor who loves having fun, and while he works hard, he would give it all up for a good fun. He loves sports, and while he likes being on a team, also loves playing for fun. While he's not much of a trouble maker, I just would say because he's good at not getting caught. So, yeah, let me know!

Sounds great to me! I'll start a topic sometime today and link you to it. Also, Tybalt is a sweet name!

Perfect! And thanks. I think Erik and Ty will be fast friends.

Now I have a third year Hufflepuff, Erik's brother Christian. He is much more tame than Erik (though we'll see how that changes.) Bring me your plots! Mwahaha

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back