Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hello peoples! :D

Okay so recently I haven't been having much rps which makes this site kind of boring :(
So I was hoping people would be nice and start some rps with my character Kate?
You get some special cookies if you do!

Anyway heres the basics for Kate;

She is a second year Hufflepuff who has just gone through a lot of drama.She is a nice kind girl.Who does like adventure.She is noce to everyone except if you make her angry.She is fun to be around and she likes both make up and sport.She loves music and wants to pursue it as a career.Recently though there was some friends problems.Which resulted in her not eating much for three weeks.She was basically a hermit for that time but she is recovering steadily.

I'm looking for friends preferably but I'm open to ideas!

So any takers??

I have Natalina Vaderbal who is a first year Hufflepuff that I can offer as a friend. She's really introverted for the most part and extremely nervous most of the time, but kind of needs to be brought out of her shell a little bit.

If you could then that would be great :)

Tara could rp with kate again. she needs a couple close girl friends, and as they were friends before, and they are in the same house and year.

I can offer my first year Hufflepuff, Sophia Leingod, she's a part-veela but she's really nice and all, and well.. she needed some Rps too.. :D

Tara and Kate

Yup that sounds good.Would you like to start the topic or will I?

Sophie and Kate

Yup that sounds grand.Would you like yo start the topic or will I?

I'll start it. i will add the link once i have one.

here it is
if the link is down it is in the girls 2nd year dorm

Sophie and Kate

Okay sure.I'll pm Sophie the link

Tara and Kate

Okay thanks will post when can!

Kate Moon said:
Sophie and Kate

Okay sure.I'll pm Sophie the link

Tara and Kate

Okay thanks will post when can!
Alright then! Thanks! :D

I have Jaedan

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back