OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Hey everyone! I find myself acclimating to the site a lot more and being actually used to being back here and RPing so I'm ready to open myself to a buttload of more RPs! :D

Soooo.. I need you! :party: Here is a list of my characters that I can RP with, if you wanna know about any of them just ask me; but I'll provide short examples of each!

Takuya: Head of the Magical Law Enforcement Squad, as well as a Shopkeeper. Wouldn't be found outside of NZ normally! He's a stickler for rules and is fairly old fashioned to say the least; but he's kind to his friends and will always help somebody in need.

Alex Blade: Evil! He's fairly evil :p In the last few years of his life he's taken a fair turn for the worst and has pretty much gone full dark.. he could use some friends to help him out, or some people who wanna make him worse. Up to you guys!

Alex Carter: He's a huge klutz, but he has a heart of gold. He'll help anyone he can, and he'll make friends with just about anyone. I'd ideally like to transfer him into HNZ next 'year'.

Ariel: Shy, sweet, kind. She's as cliche as they come, and will always be nice to strangers unless they give her a reason not too. She's crazy good with her spells though, so she can take care of herself quite well.

Bob: BOB! Shy, kind, considerate! He's always first to help someone who needs help, but he's very very very shy once the job is done.. he'd probably run away if someone tried to say thank you to him xD

Justin: Professor at Hogwarts, ex Head Boy. Sort of laid back, doesn't like enforcing rules but will most definitely do it if it comes down to it. Maybe some friends or a relationship would be good here?

That's about it, help me out if you can! :D

~ Zach

We can rp Sloane and Justin if you like? And there's always Mikayla and Alex too.

Asher and Bob lets go :r
Or there's Carol, she's in his year too. I haven't really used either of them enough.

Maybe we can have an RP between Alex and Athena? You say he’s pretty dark and Athena comes from a family full of dark wizards. She’s slowly going down that path herself, though I don’t think she’s there yet. I think it’d be pretty funny to see her meet a halfblood dark wizard.

And Bob sounds likes the perfect victim for a prank! :p If you think he could be, I have Desislav who is always running around with a prank up his sleeve.

Jakobe Hitachiin said:
We can rp Sloane and Justin if you like? And there's always Mikayla and Alex too.

Sure thing; which would you prefer? I'm not sure how well Alex would react to Mikayla truth be told.
Professor Aeon Summers said:
Asher and Bob lets go :r
Or there's Carol, she's in his year too. I haven't really used either of them enough.

Asher sounds cool, but nothing too mean though alright? xD Don't scar my Bob for the rest of his life! :p
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Maybe we can have an RP between Alex and Athena? You say he's pretty dark and Athena comes from a family full of dark wizards. She's slowly going down that path herself, though I don't think she's there yet. I think it'd be pretty funny to see her meet a halfblood dark wizard.

And Bob sounds likes the perfect victim for a prank! :p If you think he could be, I have Desislav who is always running around with a prank up his sleeve.

Alex and Athena sounds really cool! It could be really interesting to RP two dark-ish wizards together and see what the worst that could happen is. xD

And yeah, Bob & Desislav sounds cool just please don't scar him for life =))

Do you guys wanna start or would you like me too? :)

Since we have 2, we can each start one? Let me know which one you'd prefer to start and I'll take the other. :)

Neither I nor Desi make any promises for poor Bob. :devious:

So, I feel like we should talk about Lily Fossil and your dude Justin Cliffeton. Cause you know, this and they're both single. If you aren't planning anything else we could you know talk about it....
Hit me up on Skype if you want to plot some stuff out.

Stefan Archer said:
So, I feel like we should talk about Lily Fossil and your dude Justin Cliffeton. Cause you know, this and they're both single. If you aren't planning anything else we could you know talk about it....
Hit me up on Skype if you want to plot some stuff out.
Sure, Emzies =)) sure!

I'll start the Bob RP, Cyndi! :)

Helloo! ^_^

For Bob, I could offer you Stella here - I'm not entirely sure how well they'd get on together, but it could certainly be amusing =)) She's far from shy, being an ex-actress of sorts. She currently resents Hogwarts and (almost) everyone in it, and is trying to think up ways she might be able to get herself expelled. I can offer her either as a friend or a bully (depends what mood she's in when he meets her :r ), but that's up to you!

For Takuya, I reaally want to offer up Monty Pendleton as a friend. He's a new character of mine, and it'll be a while before I can start RPing with him, but I can see them enjoying each other's company :lol: He's extremely old fashioned, an inventor (and possibly an auror soon), and his ideal night would probably be spent trying to come up with the formula for a perfect cup of tea. So aye, hit me up if you fancy that at some point xD

Stella Lagowski said:
Helloo! ^_^

For Bob, I could offer you Stella here - I'm not entirely sure how well they'd get on together, but it could certainly be amusing =)) She's far from shy, being an ex-actress of sorts. She currently resents Hogwarts and (almost) everyone in it, and is trying to think up ways she might be able to get herself expelled. I can offer her either as a friend or a bully (depends what mood she's in when he meets her :r ), but that's up to you!

For Takuya, I reaally want to offer up Monty Pendleton as a friend. He's a new character of mine, and it'll be a while before I can start RPing with him, but I can see them enjoying each other's company :lol: He's extremely old fashioned, an inventor (and possibly an auror soon), and his ideal night would probably be spent trying to come up with the formula for a perfect cup of tea. So aye, hit me up if you fancy that at some point xD
Why does everyone want to pick on poor poor Bob?! :(

But fineeeeee, one day he might fight back :r

And yes to the Takuya & Monty RP! It sounds really cool.

Hey, I gave you the option of friendship! =))

Friendship dependent on her mood :p

Hey hey hey, I want in on the pranking Bob!

Finn Urie is a goofball, and would love to just muck around with him. Maybe Desislav and Finn will become friends out of this too! xD

I also have Kayleigh Hunter who is a bit of a meanie. Well, she's just honest and blunt. She hates drama though and has thick skin. Is there anyone you want to RP with her?

Maybe Finn can join the Desislav & Bob RP then Donna? If Cyndi doesn't mind of course. It's in the Forbidden Forest.

Tell me a bit about Kayleigh?

Cyndi doesn't mind. :r

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Cyndi doesn't mind. :r
Zach might regret this. :(

Takuya Blaze said:
Jakobe Hitachiin said:

Sure thing; which would you prefer? I'm not sure how well Alex would react to Mikayla truth be told.
Yeah that's true. Honestly I'm not sure Mikayla would be anywhere that she would run into Alex. Let's do Sloane and Justin. I'm happy to start this if you want. Professor's Common room, perhaps?

Sounds good! :D

Okay, I shall join in! I'll just plan with Cyndi first... :devious: :r EHEHE

Kayleigh: - Kayleigh is a hard ass. She is not the nicest of people, unless you are her friend. Kayleigh will loyally fight for her friend no matter the situation and consequences. Kayleigh doesn't care if people dislike her. She is harsh and speaks the truth, no matter how cruel. However, she will keep her secrets and her closest's secrets. She can become quickly jealous especially if someone has something she wants. She is devious and manipulative and will do everything she can to have it her way. Kayleigh is focused, whether on school, or something she wants. Kayleigh keeps her cool most of the time, with snarky comebacks and remarks, but is known to get into fights every now and then. She is interested in : - Quidditch - Magic and Spellmaking - Ancient collections (swords, ruins ect) - Calligraphy - Sword fighting.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back