RP in the forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hello,

I want to Rp with someone who hasnt been to the forest yet and would like an adventure and wouldnt mind getting hurt or punished.It would be really fun if any of the creatures particpated too.

AB

Yeah sure.I will be on in an hour or so and than we can Rp.You have any ideas how we could bang into each other? Cuz like I dont know you and Andrew dosent talk with strangers! Maybe you or I trip over a branch and the other comes for help or somethin.

True,
How about Andrew falls, and Caysi comes to help him? Or Caysi falls and Andrew comes to help her?

Can I join, if you guys don't mind?

Lemi and Caysi could be in the forest together, then we find Andrew hurt, or fallen over?

Opps. I posted in that thread but it said open so...

Anyway if you don't want me there I'll edit the post Andrew ^^

Hmm. I was going to join because Violet's never been to the Forest, except in Herbology, but it would seem that you have enough people. :p

No its totally okay.I have been looking forward to have a RP with all of you.Violet, we act in the same shop but we havent done an Rp together, tahts totally lame,You should really join.And you too Zazuka!!

How about this:

All the Hufflepuff have come to the edge of the forest for picking flowers cuz they wanna make something like a flower basket.And Zazuka is there for......um she wants to see how wormwodd looks like becuz its used in make wands and she works in Olivanders she thinks she should know about it.Than Andrew finds Zazuka and helps her to checkout how wormwood looks like.Now Andrew trips over something and gets hurt and screams of sort and Zuka becomes scared :unsure: Than the hufflepuffs enter when they hear a scream thinking that a creature must have hurt a student and one of the huflepuffs, I think Violet could get cut by throns becuase a trip to teh forest without injuries is not natural than u guys take us back to teh hospital wing.Hows that??

That works only Zazuka would have an alrior motive of wanting to get way from the crowds in the stands for a while.

^_^

Whoooo, sounds awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back