Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Dominic
tumblr_nmp8nvVPAl1t5ktqvo1_500.gif
Hey guys! Ahh, I've been wanting to roleplay with Rowan and develop Rowan for a while, so here I am. Rowan and a few of my adults will probably be the only one I'm given attention to because of my busy schedule and course work. I may continue with Chante and Syrus, but other than that, I'm cutting back with a lot of my characters. Mostly students. However, I want to continue developing Rowan more and possibly make some connections with her. She from Canada and attended both Ilvermorny and Hogwarts Scotland. She graduated as Hufflepuff with top grades and decided to move to New Zealand, because of it's small and developing magical community. Rowan aspire to be an auror, but, it may not happen if she starts to see that she just as important in the position she in right now. That being an auror doesn't make her important, it's the choice she makes and the life she leads. With that stated, I can see her getting herself in lots of trouble and making dumb mistakes. I have no clue what to do with this little thing. All types of personalities are welcomed. Just fyi, she can be a little defensive and snarky. Sometimes, sometimes.

Ps. If you want to rp with my other adults I have Jacob Holland, Dymetris Kozlov and Stella Stilinski, I'm all ears. Chante and Syrus are available too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back