OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix was out of breath as he took the stairs two at a time to get up to the seventh floor. Why were there so many stairs? He asked himself that question all the time, especially whenever he needed to go above the fourth floor. But the next person on his list was in Gryffindor and he wanted to try and catch them before they went off to their lessons or to the great hall. He looked around for someone who looked like a Rosie Archer but that was getting him nowhere. "Rosie Archer I have a rose for you!" he called out hoping she was somewhere amongst the students that were crowding the corridor. "Uh, collect this rose in the next...3 minutes or I'll find you later I guess." he added a bit quieter this time and waited to see if he had made it in time. @Rosie Archer

Rosie had been marvelling at the rose that her brother had given to them. It was such a beautiful rose. She had of course used similar roses in her flower crown, but she couldn't exactly stare at those while they were on her head. She was a little surprised as she heard her name be called, with it being sure that she had a rose. She looked excitedly at her sister and ventured out, brushing strands of her dirty blonde hair from her eyes and adjust the crown ever so slightly. She spotted a boy with the basket of flowers. "Hi, I'm Rosie," she greeted warmly, with barely contained excitement.

Aurora had been trying to get some work done, there wasn't a lot of it, it was the beginning of the semester, but she was trying, though her attention was almost entirely on the rose that she'd been given. She looked up as she heard someone call her sister's name, and gave an excitedly giggle and shooed her out of the common room. Aurora was of course a moment behind, standing just outside the portrait to watch the rose delivery, very excited for the face Rosie was getting a rose.

Felix rocked back and forth on his heels as he waited for Rosie and thankfully had heard him. "Oh! Great." he said relieved and handed her the yellow rose he had been holding. "Kind of a crazy day." he admitted as he went to search for the note that went along with this particular rose. "Well, here you go." Felix said and he handed her the note. "Happy Valentine's day!" he added and gave her a small bow.

Happy Valentines!
No doubt we'll be the best quidditch supporters next year.

- Kiara

Rosie smiled at the boy, "Oh I know, we know, we finished our deliveries not that long ago, but it's so much fun!" she told him, since she had loved the rose deliveries and every part of this day was living up to what she would say were one of the best days. Forget Christmas, or their brithday. She looked at the rose as she took it and then the note. "Happy Valentine's day to you too," Rosie said giggling lightly and curtseyed in reply. Rosie then opened the note and giggled lightly. "It's from Kiara!" She said to her sister, already moving to show the other girl the note.

Aurora nodded in agreement at the statement Rosie said, they had finished them recently enough so they'd both experienced how hectic but fun it was. she couldn't help the little giggle and the fond eyeroll at the both, bowing and curtseying. She approached slowly as Rosie opened the note. "That's so sweet. Maybe I should've signed my rose to her from the both of us...," she knew that Rosie hadn't sent a specific rose to Kiara but it wasn't a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back