Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna liked spend some time here and she wanted soon walk the like. She know that she will be going soon home and she missed a lot New Yourk and her dog Bella. Her hand was book and she hoped find place to read. It was sunny and sunshine day and she didn't wanted spend some time Hogwarts castle.

@Kia Sorens

Kia was frustrated, on edge. She was running out of options, quickly. There was only so much she could do. Living in London made it difficult to try to get any sort of job in Obsidian Harbor. Her clothes were starting to look a bit threadbare again, and she wasn't sure what she was going to do to fix it this time. She took her copy of Italian history with her, thinking maybe a day at the lake might help clear her head. She was lost in thought, barely paying attention, when she accidentally knocked into someone else. She yelped as she hit the ground, cussing as her skirt tore a bit. She didn't even look up, instead inspecting the damage to her skirt to see how bad it was.

Jenna looked around find the right place to read but she see another girl who look sad when another time she feel so lost when Daintreee broke up with her. She woked closer to her and she was woried about her and she didn't wanted left her alone. "Are you okey?" She asked with sweet and nice voice and hoped she will be okey.

Kia was already annoyed, and hearing the voice didn't help. Kia didn't trust anyone, sweet words aside. "Fine," she replied curtly, taking a small spool of thread from her pocket. It was starting to get a little small, she was going to need to get another one. She ignored the girl completely. Fortunately the small rip was easy to stitch back up. She completely ignored the other girl as she stitched her skirt together again.

"Are you sure?" She was acting weird and she started walk. If she didn't wanted talk that Jenna will be let her go but Jenna wanted be there for her if she was a stranger with bad mood.

Kia was still on the ground, and it only took her a moment to stitch the tear in her skirt again. She had used the last of her thread, however, so she would need to find some more soon. She stood, straightening her skirt again. "Why would you care?" She replied, not looking to the girl as she made sure her skirt was still even.

"Well, i care! I can't live you here and crying. I think if you tell me what happened, mayby i can help you feel better?" She wanted help people make feel lot of better. She was the prefect but right now it was not important. Jenna hoped that she can a little cheer up her and don't wanted leave her alone. "When i feel sad, i drink hot cacao with marshmalow. I can by for you." She smiled.

Kia's brow raised at the girl. "Are you crazy?" She asked bluntly, hand on her hip. "I'm not crying- if anything I'm mad," she bit back a scoff. "If you're so concerned, how did you not see the rip in my skirt I just fixed?" Kia rolled her eyes. "I don't need you to buy anything for me, and certainly not some frivolous nonsense of a drink to make you feel better," Kia shook her head and turned to walk away. This was why she hated people, they would pretend to care without bothering to even try and know anything about you.

Mayby she needed jusf time alone herself..she don't wanted sty now if she don't needed help."I just wanna try help you and don't need be so rude. " She take deep breath and say good by. "I left you with your thought!" Prefect work was hard and she take deep and walked away. Mayby this was a bad dream and she don't needed enymore be prefect. Jenna walked away and she felt prety bad becouse she didn't do right the job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back