Roses

Landon Dalton

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
The garden at Hogwarts was filled with some of the most beautiful flowers and plants and also some of the strangest.
Landon was sitting in a quiet corner of the garden with a small notebook, a blue feathered quill and a pocket full of dreams.
His eyes were solely focussed on his quill as he wrote yet another line of emotional drivel describing his feelings for Lucy which he had only lately understood.

A Poem For My Heart said:
When the sun sets
and darkness falls over the castle,
the birds move swiftly to their nests
and the stars of silver twinkle,
my heart begins to flutter
with tears racing down my face,
my dreams are in the gutter
because she will never love me. I rest my case.
Landon mentally slapped himself.
Really now? Stop trying to rhyme everything.. It's pathetic. Let it flow from the heart.
Landon sighed as he crossed out his work and started again.
Was it not bad enough that he was writing poetry, let alone trying to make it rhyme?

Butterflies said:
I do not care about her blood,
as people think it's dirty,
my heart does not beat for her veins,
it beats for her beauty,
her intelligence and her wit,
her potential in every way.
And deep down in my heart
I just know that if I keep on trying
then she will be mine.
Some day.
Landon groaned and stood up.
He did not feel he had it in him to continue writing.
As he saw his feelings on paper, his heart sunk and his burning desire increased a little.
He cared deeply for Lucy.. But they were only young so surely she didn't feel the same way?
Landon began walking without paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone.
"Sorry," he muttered, trying to hide his 'work'.

Rose had been in the garden working on her sketches but she felt she need to be by the lake she stood and was leaving when she bumped into someone. "So sorry" she said, casting her eyes down so the person wouldn't notice the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back