Roses up high

Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Next on his list was a Ravenclaw. First thong that came to mind is Ravenclaws tower, so he went up high enough in the castle somewhere around the path that leads to Ravenclaw house, looking to spot Flavio.

Flavio continued to make his way around the school, completing the rose deliveries assigned to him. It was difficult to chase after so many people, many of which he didn't know, but the effort was worth it if it meant he was able to brighten someone's day. He was walking down from the Ravenclaw tower when he saw someone else delivering roses. He smiled towards them and then said "Hello. Who are you delivering to next?", he wasn't usually one to make small talk but it seemed appropriate given they were both delivering flowers that day and he was already in a social mood after speaking to so many different people.

Alex waited around until he noticed one thing, he didn't know what Flavio looked like, he only knew his name and house. When a Ravenclaw boy appeared and approached him, he wanted to ask around.

"Oh hey lad! You delivering as well? I'm actually looking for Flavio Morales, happen to know him?"

Flavio nodded when the other boy asked if he was delivering roses as well, and smiled wide when they asked if he knew anyone named Flavio Morales. His eyes lit up as he realized he was receiving a rose and he wanted to jump up in excitement. He luckily was able to hold back the urge to jump and instead answered with "I am Flavio Morales. You have a rose for me?"

"Aye, yes I do in fact. 'ere you go lad. "
Alex smiled as he extended a yellow rose and the note attached to the boy. He was happily suprised the boy happened to be his target. Another delivery done!
Flavio,
My tiny bird, I’m going to miss being around and feeding ducks with you. So happy Valentine’s Day.

Kylie

Flavio happily accepted the rose that was given to him and excitedly read the note that was attached to it. He began to blush profusely when he realized the note was from Kylie and held the paper close to his chest in awe. Flavio eventually managed to gather his composure again and bid adieu to the boy, not wanting to keep him from the rest of his deliveries. "Thank you so much, have a nice day." He said, half turning away from the boy so he could continue on his way.

Alex brightened up as he saw Flavio's expression as he read the note. This is one of the reasons he applied for the spot. As the boy bid him farewell, Alex left too, tip toeing through the rest of the castle.
"See you lad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back