Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Yellow Rose for @Rune Sanderson

Ryan had managed to work out that his next delivery was a fourth year but things had gotten a lot more complicated with the discovery that he also had a twin brother. Camped out on the fifth floor, he lurked outside the classrooms, waiting for the class to let out so he could hopefully find the right fourth year brother. "Is one of you Rune Sanderson?" He asked the exiting students.

Rune wasn't sure why he was wondering about the school. It just felt so odd to be back, back to where he was invisible. He usually didn't mind much. Honestly at the start of his time at Hogwarts, he enjoyed being in the shadows. But after his last talk with the Charms professor, Rune was wondering if that was all just an excuse. It was a lot to work out, time and energy he didn't quite have right now. Instead he would just wonder, blending in with the students rushing from class to class.

Suddenly, Rune stopped when he heard his name. Clearly he was hearing things. Not many people ever spoke to him outside of the few acquaintances that he had gotten friendly enough to know by their first names. Most of the time, he heard Ryder's name being called after him. Someone mistaking him for the more outgoing brother. But no Rune had heard right. Someone was asking for him.

Rune stopped in the center of the students rushing to their next class. He looked at the older boy confused for a moment. Oh no. Am I in trouble? Did something happen? Thoughts swirled in his mind as he walked a little closer to the older boy, forcing his feet to move. "Umm..yeah. I mean hi.. I mean.. yes I'm Rune Sanderson." He blurted out in a rather confusing manner. The shock of someone looking for him, actually him, was the only thing Rune could feel right now.

Ryan squinted at the boy claiming to be Rune; he was wearing a Hufflepuff uniform at least, so he probably wasn't a twin messing with him. Probably. "You're definitely Rune, right? Not his brother?" He asked, withholding the rose for a moment longer before passing it over with lingering suspicion.

It was nice to meet you, we should hang out again. ~Charlie (The violin kid from the common room)

Of course the older boy thought he was his brother. Why would anyone be looking for Rune anyway? "Sorry, but yeah I'm Rune. You might have the wrong twin though. Maybe you meant to be looking for Ryder." Rune said, feeling a little sad about the whole situation. The older boy probably got the name wrong. Rune and Ryder sounded quite similar. He had always wondered why his parents had to name them with the first same letter.

But to his surprise, the boy was looking for him. And with a rose! Rune had noticed people giving out roses in the previous years, but never ever had he thought he would actually receive one. Rune could not hide the shock on his face as he reached out slowly for the rose and the note that was attached. His hands shaking slightly as he read over the note, not once, not twice, but three times to fully understand.

The boy who had played beautiful music in the common room had given him a rose, for friendship Rune assumed. The shock went away for a moment as a smile fell on his face. "Charlie gave me a rose." He said aloud more to himself than to the other boy. Feeling his cheeks grow with pink, Rune looked up at the older boy, not sure what to say. "Umm well thank you.. I mean seriously. This was so kind." He said. In a way he knew the boy was only delivering the rose, but it had certainly made Rune's day. Someone had actually noticed him, thought about him.

Ryan was still suspicious when Rune confirmed he was the right twin before immediately trying to persuade Ryan he had the wrong one anyway. "It says the rose is for you," he said, shaking his head. It wasn't like Nicole to make a mistake like that, but maybe Rune was just making a joke or something. He doubt eased some when Rune read the note and seemed to know who it was from; Ryan had never had to convince someone a rose was for them before and he didn't really like his chances of being convincing, especially when he had his own doubts regarding twins. "I'm just delivering cause my sister told me to, you should thank 'Charlie'," he said with a shrug, shouldering his basket and checking his list to see who he could track down next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back