OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden had always spent his lunch time out in the grounds helping his aunt and mum look after their animals. he was getting used to not having that break. he didn't know the new professor and he didn't trust professor blaze. instead he decidedot have a walk around the grounds instead. he whistled to see if the magpie who had adopted him would show up. but the manic noise from the school seemed to put her off. as he wandered he kept an eye out for people and he hoped that maybe he would find one of his rose deliverers. as he was passing the rock he saw someone who sort of looked like they could be one of the delereries. or at least they looked about the right age and were in ravenclaw robes. maybe ifthey weren't the right person they would know. " Hey, do you know where, um, Sawyer Carnahan is at all" he said hoping for some luck

@Sawyer Carnahan

The bustle in the castle had been a bit much after awhile and Sawyer had escaped outside for some quiet. He always did his best thinking when he was by the lake at home, and while the one at school wasn't quite the same, it was a decent substitute. He had a lot to think about, a nervous gnawing in his stomach about sending Ivy a rose even if he hadn't signed his name to it.

He was lost in thought, staring at the small ripples on the lake surface when someone said his name, cause Sawyer to turn and blink owlishly. "He's right here, hi," he said vaguely gesturing to himself, realizing he was talking to the Hufflepuff keeper, though his name escaped him right now.

Linden let out a sigh of relief when the boy said that he had found the right person. "Thank goodness. I was starting to think there was no way I would find the people on my rose list." he said. reaching into his rose bag and withdrawing a yellow rose.

Happy Valentine's Day,
I had fun talking to you at the ball.

Ivy

( @Ivy Ashworth (I hope I got the right ivy. sorry if not)

"Have you tried shouting? I think that works for a lot of people," Sawyer said wryly, shifting from his spot on the rock so he could take the rose and note from the other boy with a nod of thanks. He felt his face heat up when he saw who the rose was from though, scrubbing a hand over his face with the confirmation that Ivy just saw him as a friend. Of course she did. He still felt uneasy that she'd just somehow know he'd sent her a pink rose too, and this hadn't helped matters. "Uh, thanks. For finding me and all," he said, remembering the deliverer was still there and giving him a lop-sided smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back