Roses in the garden

Klaus Dove

OOC First Name
Zach
It was Sunday, and as such Klaus had no classes today. Deciding to wander the grounds today, Klaus had ended up in the Gardens. He had been walking around for about an hour when he came along some rose bushes. Klaus smiled and walked up to them before carefully picking a rose and bringing it close to his face so he could smell the lovely rose sent.

Rose was sitting behind them studing. "um, i would watch the thorns" she said to the boy.

Klaus jumped a little when he heard a voice, and then he saw a girl behind the bushes that he hadn't seen before. "Oh hello, I know, thanks" he said giving the girl a smile. "I'm Klaus, and who would you be?" he asked.

Rose smiled. "i'm Rose" she said touching the roses and humming a little melody to herself. "nice to meet you klaus" she also said after awhile placing her notebook down on which she had sketched the roses out.

((Hey, Rosey-Rose gave me my permmy so i can join you guys.... this will be interesting, if you don't mind Klaus.))

Angela was walking through the garden after talking to Jake. She had cooled down quite a bit, but what she saw farther up ahead made her angry again. Rose, the girl who had snapped at Skyle, at Skyle's party, was talking to Klaus; who, let's face it, Angela was head over heels for. She approached them and said. "Hi Klaus... Rose..."

(( so sorry ))

Klaus nodded when the girl told him her name, how fitting for where they were standing. Just then Angela showed up and Klaus was a little scared, she was obviously angry. He knew that no one could be like his mom when she was mad. throwing fire balls and sprouting wings and what not, but still angry girls scared him. "Hey Angela" Klaus said smiling brightly at her.

Rose decided she didn't like this. "um i have to go" she said, starting to walk away.

She smiled at Rose. "No, rose, you can stay, it's fine." She smiled sweetly at Klaus, a bit jealous. She kind of still liked klaus, and Rose was so much prettier then her. She smiled and asked both of them, "so what's up with you guys. Klaus what house did you make it into?"

Rose felt she was interupting something. "i must go i got to study and i promised someone i'd meet them somewhere" she said, knowing it was a lie.

"No, no stay. I only came to hang out with you guys." She smiled an almost malicious smile. "Pleas, Rosy, how are you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back