OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
This was the first Rose that Elly had no clue for who it was. Elly had asked around and most people said that she was a Slytherin. So she opted to wait in the dungeon and ask around if someone had seen this Charlotte. Elly had almost given up when someone told her she had seen her around. ''Hey are you Charlotte, or have you seen her?'' Elly asked a girl that just came out of the common room.

Charlotte didn't send roses this year. She wasn't a fan of it. And she already send Odette one last year as a prank. She was just on her way to the Great Hall when a girl asked her if she was Charlotte Harper. The blonde looked at the girl and had no clue of who it was. She could see that the girl was a Ravenclaw at her school uniform. '' I'm Charlotte, why?'' the blonde asked to the girl and put her arms over eachother.

Elly had to deliver a lot of roses and although a single rose wasn't heavy a bunch of them were. She was happy she could give this girl a rose to make it a less heavy bunch.''Hello Charlotte, It seems that I have a pink rose for you'' Elly searched through her bunch of roses and found the pink rose that was intended for Charlotte. She handed it over and hoped the girl liked the message that was on the card. ''I hope you like it'' Elly smiled and waited for the girl to check the message.
Note said:
I think I beat you last semester. And i'll win in this one too!
Simon

The blonde was a bit grumpy, since she have been very distracted lately. The Odette thing, coming in her life ruined anything. She was glad her father didn't want to see Odette too, because if that would happen Charlotte would be furious. She was her fathers princess and there was no room for another one.
But plotting a revenge on Odette seemed to have let her good grades down. Charlotte hadn't seen Simon in weeks and wasn't sure if she did that on purpose. She wanted to be the best in everything and it seemed like this semester she wasn't the best at all. But she was too stubborn to admit it. Charlotte looked at the girl that searched for her and waited what she had to say. The girl had a rose for her and a pink one. Charlotte knew she was fabulous but last year she didn't got a rose at all. The girl was acting really nice and stuff so Charlotte decided to be too. '' Oh wow!! Thanks.'' Charlotte said with a smile. It wasn't like a silly one rose was good for her but well, it was something. Charlotte didn't wait until the girl said she liked it and directly took the rose and the note. When she read it she rolled her eyes. Really Simon.. the girl thought. It was an action that could come from herself too so that frightend her a bit. And when she read it the third time she caught herself on smiling. Simon really did something to her, and it was annoying but also a pleasant feeling. '' Okay. That was all I guess?'' she asked the older girl.

Elly was almost done with giving out the roses. It made her tired finding all the different people in the castle. She was managed to find everyone and in time. The roses still looked decent and hadn't wilted too badly. When the girl asked if it was all, Elly nodded and left to deliver her last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back