Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene had one rose left in her basket. and it was a red one. the recipient was someone who was fairly well known through the school thought she wasn't exactly sure why. @Charlie Madison. after asking a couple of people she had found out that Charlie was at the lake. she smiled as she excited the garden and saw her standing near the water. there was some sort of balance to this. shewalked over to the girl basket on her arm only one rose and a cat in it. she was a little sad that there weren't any roses for her in there though there was still time left in the day and she hadn't been particularly easy for people to find as she had been roving the castle tracking people down. "Charlie, I have a rose for you" she said. as she reached the girl.

Last edited:
Charlie didn't want to think about today. As nice as the dance usually was with Phoebe, Valentines was Charlie's least favourite day of the year. The rose deliveries had been ruined for her years ago, and she didn't trust any of the delivery people as far as she could throw them. The sooner these deliveries were over, the better. A thought kept popping into Charlie's mind though, which made her feel painfully guilty. This would likely be her last year recieving any roses. Phoebe would be graduating agonisingly soon, and then Charlie would be all alone for her last year in this place. If it weren't for her goal to become an auror, Charlie would have dropped out to follow Phoebe in a second. The thought of an entire year alone in this place was a nightmare. And what if it changed things? If they couldn't handle the distance? If Phoebe found someone else, someone better? It was a nightmare, and as much as Charlie wanted these deliveries over and done with for good, she was terrified of the loneliness that came with their ending. She was caught up in these thoughts, staring out over the lake, when she heard her own name, wincing at the sound of it. Charlie turned to glare at the girl beside her, holding a hand out for the rose. "You didn't read this, did you?" She snapped, hoping to get this over with quickly.

Selene was glad when the girl turned around at the sound of the name which means that she had found the right girl. however the expression on the girl's face was one that made her want to turn away. she bit her lip as she walked closer. the only thing i read was the name on the outside, It is a red one, It was almost pink before Alice realised the mix-up and switched it." she said as she took it out of the basket. and handed it to the girl. "I hope that it is a good one" she said.

Normally I’d put some sort of joke or pun here but all I can really think to say is that I’ll miss you so much. Let’s make the most of our last dance together.

Phoebe[/qote]

"Good." Charlie snapped, snatching the rose from the girl's hand and turning away at once. She didn't listen to anything else the girl had to say, only caring that her privacy hadn't been invaded. Once she was at an angle where she was sure the girl couldn't snoop over her shoulder, Charlie hunched over and read the note, expecting another of Phoebe's goofy science puns. What she got instead brought an unexpected tear to her eye and Charlie hunched over more, even less willing to be seen like this. Why did Phoebe have to be in the year above?! Stupid.

Selene let the girl take the letter out of her hand. She watched as the girls eyes flitted accross the paper. " you are dating pheobe holland?" she asked. she then looked at the girl and saw that she was crying. "did you want to give asteria a hug she is good at cheering you up if you are feeling sad" she said showing her the cat in her basket. she was also feeling sad. she hadn't received a single rose yet today despite all the roses she was delivering. past of her was trying to convince herself that t was because the deliverers coudlnt find her. but she had a feeling in her gut that she hasnt received any. not even from her friends, room mates, or even her mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back