OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
11 in Knotted Silver Lime, Dragon Heartstring Core
She was excited to have so many friends receiving roses today and quickly found her way close the dorms at the entrance to Heta Omega. She hoped Nicole would be inside and gave a rap on the door. "I've got a rose for Nicole if she's around."

Nicole had stopped by Heta to check on some club stuff before getting back to her own deliveries, already feeling a bit harried when she heard someone knocking. "Just a minute!" She said, hoping someone wasn't looking for their girlfriend again or something. She had to say hiding in the club room was a genius move if you didn't wanna see someone but it was annoying to deal with as the club president. "Oh, hey Juniper," Nicole said, realizing she probably should have expected roses, all things considered.

Juniper was excited to see Nicole answer the door. While they weren't super close or anything, Juniper had always admired Nicole's drive. Plus, she had heard way too much about her from Adorah. "Helloooo! You have another rose, what I'm sure are one of many," she said with a smile. She had never been inside Heta Omega but peeked over Nicole's shoulder and caught a glimpse. "It looks really comfy in there." She knew she wasn't allowed in and wasn't really bothered by it, having never been one for that kind of socializing, but she was always surprised to see how other clubs kept up their space.

Thanky for the moments when i was hard
You always be there for me.
Happy Valentin's Day.
Jenna

Nicole had always thought Juniper was just shy of being too cool for them to really be friends, but it was still fun to have a moment to chat together, smiling as she took the rose from her. "Thanks," she said, unable to help the pleased smile at both the note from Jenna and Juniper's assumption about her own popularity, not feeling particularly moved to correct her. "Oh, yeah bit different from the SDA club room I imagine," she said sheepishly. "I'd probably live up here if it wasn't such a walk from my dorm, but I guess you have the same problem," she said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back